• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 162 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: penuelophir‎'s trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,541 Times in 2,703 Posts

Default penuelophir‎'s trading journal

Hello my fellow forex traders!

My name is penuelophir. I am new in the trading environment and have encountered so many losses and even blown so many trading accounts out on the course of my learning, but I am learning from all these mistakes and have been improving too.

I am a scalper, I love to trade with smaller time frames because I do not like to wait for a longer time for my trades but willing to see whether it is going to work out or not within a short period of time.

System is on a 5 minutes, and whenever the price is above the 200sma then it is a buying trade and whenever the price is below the 200sma then it is a selling trade. My starting out balance is just $246.
      See the attached picture for more clarifications.
      Last edited by penuelophir; 07-25-2017 at 12:00 PM.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,301 Times in 2,251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post

My name is penuelophir. I am new in the trading environment and have encountered so many losses and even blown so many trading accounts out on the course of my learning, but I am learning from all these mistakes and have been improving too.

I am a scalper, I love to trade with smaller time frames because I do not like to wait for a longer time for my trades but willing to see whether it is going to work out or not within a short period of time.

System is on a 5 minutes, and whenever the price is above the 200sma then it is a buying trade and whenever the price is below the 200sma then it is a selling trade. My starting out balance is just $246.
      Good luck with your strategy and can survive long enough in business and forex trading
      I will wait for the next update of your trade journal and hope to see good results
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-25-2017), Indrex2D (10-17-2017), kashifrehman (03-14-2018), penuelophir (07-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Good luck with your strategy and can survive long enough in business and forex trading
      I will wait for the next update of your trade journal and hope to see good results
      Thanks for coming around and for wishing me the best, and I so much believes that I shall last for a longer time here because what makes me not to last here is just when they are using higher trading lots on a smaller trading account size.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Nice one, that 200 sma you have chosen is a great tool, I have personally experimented with the use of 200 exponential moving average, but what I did was to look at it from the four hours time frame, the results was quite phenomenal,
      Your observations are very correct and even in smaller time frames they are still very good trades which when you take your time to really master your entry points and exit points then you shall do pretty well with good money management put into consideration too.

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

adewale (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-25-2017), Indrex2D (10-17-2017), kelechi (06-01-2018), NikitaBelle (07-25-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,976 Times in 7,446 Posts

Welcome home bro! Your journey begins with every pages of your interesting journal...

From now on we will be your trading buddies here in the journal section. This section will be your stepping stone to great success one day.

Thanks for joining us here, looking forward to see your trade chart and learning side by side with you. Wishing you great success with your trading forever and ever! Always remember, sharing is caring...

Cheers!

7. The following 9 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (07-25-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (07-25-2017), dzin4aans (07-25-2017), Indrex2D (10-17-2017), loveyo (07-25-2017), penuelophir (07-25-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), simisola (07-25-2017), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Welcome home bro! Your journey begins with every pages of your interesting journal...

From now on we will be your trading buddies here in the journal section. This section will be your stepping stone to great success one day.

Thanks for joining us here, looking forward to see your trade chart and learning side by side with you. Wishing you great success with your trading forever and ever! Always remember, sharing is caring...

Cheers!
      Thank for your kind words of welcome and they have inspired me to be more determined to do more with this trading journal as to be able to start learning and developing the more over the cause of time. Please, everyone is welcomes to criticizes and advice me on what I am doing and there shall never be any offense or whatsoever to you.

I have been trying to insert some charts here but all to no avail and I do not know what is happening but I shall keep on trying until I succeed with it, and I want to let you guts know that I have being able to execute one trade today and the outcome shall be published here. Let me try again to see if any of the pictures would come...

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-25-2017), kelechi (06-01-2018), loveyo (07-25-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), paulokepaul (08-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), sonibark (01-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,517 Times in 2,908 Posts

When I started trading, one of my mentors introduced me to the 200 moving average, he just told me the concept is very easy, that I should look for buying opportunities when price is above and selling as soon as price goes below, I did not take it that serious because it probably took time for a cross to happen or maybe because of my impatience as a newbie, but I am sure I will learn from this journal.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-25-2017), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), penuelophir (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,263 Posts

Hi penuelophir, what pair/s are you going to trade and how many pips are you going to target? I believe that trading in small timeframes is succesful only when you are following the bigger picture and one pair don't trend all the time it needs time to break and establish a healthy trend.

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

adewale (07-26-2017), dzin4aans (07-25-2017), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 5,037 Posts

Two new trading journals in one day, what a wonderful day it is
      Welcome penuelophir to this amazing section. I wish you tons of success and will look closely to your trading journal on daily basis Good luck!

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

kashifrehman (04-20-2018), kelechi (06-01-2018), loveyo (07-25-2017), NikitaBelle (07-26-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-15-2017), paulokepaul (08-17-2017), penuelophir (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Good morning my wonderful fellow traders and How are you guys doing this morning? Hope all is well with you all! Please bear with me I have been trying to insert my chart pictures but all to no avail, and I do not know what I did to my computer or is it from the upgrading that is happening, but I shall keep on trying.

Trade update: I lost one of the trades due to power failure and closed one at breakeven.
      what pair/s are you going to trade and how many pips are you going to target? I believe that trading in small timeframes is succesful only when you are following the bigger picture and one pair don't trend all the time it needs time to break and establish a healthy trend.
      I am looking at the major pairs and my trading target is 20 to 30 pips per trade and stop loss is set at 25 pips. This is not a perfect trading system and I know we are all going to learn from each other. Thank you all guys and I very much appreciate you being around.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Two new trading journals in one day, what a wonderful day it is
      Welcome penuelophir to this amazing section. I wish you tons of success and will look closely to your trading journal on daily basis Good luck!
      Thank you so much my brother for your good wishes and for coming around, I very much appreciate it. I hope to learn from you guys!

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), FlyingShark (07-26-2017), kanyB1 (05-02-2018), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), kelechi (06-01-2018), NikitaBelle (07-26-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), paulokepaul (08-17-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,976 Times in 7,446 Posts

Good morning my wonderful fellow traders and How are you guys doing this morning? Hope all is well with you all! Please bear with me I have been trying to insert my chart pictures but all to no avail, and I do not know what I did to my computer or is it from the upgrading that is happening, but I shall keep on trying.
      Tell me, what is exactly the problem you encounter when uploading pic bro? Do you want step by step tutorial or you already know the way, let me know so that I can be of assistance to you...

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), FlyingShark (07-26-2017), kashifrehman (04-20-2018), paulokepaul (08-17-2017), penuelophir (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017), sonibark (01-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 162 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast