• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: Scalping with price actions on smaller time trames

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I know it's shocking but this strategy really exist and it requires a large amount of capital. I think most high frequency trader use EA or forex robot specifically design to trade 100 pairs within seconds. I don't know why some traders have to resort to this kind of risky trading while others want it to be banned.
      I believe that there are people who are making money with it because if not there would not be some people who are agitating for it to be banned and that is why I know anything can work here but you must be willing to learn and master it first. Personally, I would not try it simple!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
    3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

adewale (11-22-2017), simisola (11-22-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,804 Times in 2,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Its not a big deal for real, there are folks that can open hundreds of lot and still be able to control the outcome because they have an expert advisor that can easily manage such trades without stress, so for them it is a matter of just one click and everything is in order.
      I would not like to trade them s way no matter the promising rewards that may accrue from it because I prefer having small positions that can easily be monitored than enabling myself to be distracted from may trades, individuals have their personal preferences for real.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (Yesterday), simisola (11-22-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1284.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,325 Times in 1,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I know it's shocking but this strategy really exist and it requires a large amount of capital. I think most high frequency trader use EA or forex robot specifically design to trade 100 pairs within seconds. I don't know why some traders have to resort to this kind of risky trading while others want it to be banned.
      The large amount of capital required just makes it difficult for one to use this strategy or EA, I don't like this anyway, I prefer to keep things small and contained, thus way when my expectations become disappointed I can just close the trades manually at will.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (11-22-2017), penuelophir (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 535 Posts

I was able to trade on AUDUSD yesterday but I am so sorry I did not post it here but look at it below... The trade set up I am looking at is to trade the GBPUSD when it retraced a little bit and follow it upward again to see if it would break the highs of the past.

closed trades20.PNG

chart33.PNG
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

adewale (Today), simisola (Yesterday)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I was able to trade on AUDUSD yesterday but I am so sorry I did not post it here but look at it below... The trade set up I am looking at is to trade the GBPUSD when it retraced a little bit and follow it upward again to see if it would break the highs of the past.

Attachment 71964

Attachment 71965
      I hardly even look at aud usd but for that gbp usd I have a great confidence that it has not even started the bullish movement properly, what is happening now is a preparation for what is is going to do in the long run, patience to enter at a retracement is what is needed for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Indrex2D will become famous soon enough Indrex2D will become famous soon enough Indrex2D's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      533.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's true simisola, the GBPUSD is working out very well now and that is what so many people has been able to track and thats one of the opportunities to be in a forum, because being together as a team makes information spread faster and I hope a lot of us should seize that opportunity, but not withstanding we should always bear in mind that this is Forex and anything can happen, so we should minimize risk by using a small lot six e and watchful about news.

13. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Indrex2D View Post
      That's true simisola, the GBPUSD is working out very well now and that is what so many people has been able to track and thats one of the opportunities to be in a forum, because being together as a team makes information spread faster and I hope a lot of us should seize that opportunity, but not withstanding we should always bear in mind that this is Forex and anything can happen, so we should minimize risk by using a small lot six e and watchful about news.
      Whenever many people are saying one thing, it just acts as a confirmation that it is true, like you said that is the power of cooperation and team spirit, this gbp usd had been in an uptrend for a while now and it started building up gradually, some people were able to see it on the earlier stages while other traders spotted it later.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43