• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: penuelophir‎'s trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,042 Times in 1,288 Posts

I am looking at the major pairs and my trading target is 20 to 30 pips per trade and stop loss is set at 25 pips. This is not a perfect trading system and I know we are all going to learn from each other. Thank you all guys and I very much appreciate you being around.
      Hi penuelophir did you tried to go advanced from the red button of the post box, maybe you didn't and an image would be helpfull, also there is a thread for the new members which explains how to upload an image. You was unlucky for your first trades, I hate when a technical problem is messing up my plan, but thats life! Wish you good luck next time.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-26-2017), dzin4aans (07-26-2017), penuelophir (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017), simisola (07-26-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,227 Times in 3,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Hi penuelophir, what pair/s are you going to trade and how many pips are you going to target? I believe that trading in small timeframes is succesful only when you are following the bigger picture and one pair don't trend all the time it needs time to break and establish a healthy trend.
      Very true, looking at the big picture through the higher time frame gives a clearer view and direction of whether or not the signals you have gotten in the lower time frame is valid, trading in isolation may not produce the best results, I was burnt as a newbie for adopting this approach.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), FlyingShark (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,042 Times in 1,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Very true, looking at the big picture through the higher time frame gives a clearer view and direction of whether or not the signals you have gotten in the lower time frame is valid, trading in isolation may not produce the best results, I was burnt as a newbie for adopting this approach.
      I traded 15 and 5 minutes charts, but the gains turned into losses every time I tried a new strategy, using bigger time-frames helps the new trader who tries to scalp on news releases by eliminating the noise. My trading has improved from the moment I used the daily chart which I recomend.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017), simisola (07-26-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,766 Times in 5,182 Posts

I have a video tutorial for you penuelophir how to attach your picture to MT5 Forum.
      follow this link to youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A9vwxL1fLY

Also once youve managed that, let us know if it worked. Plus there is another video tutorial for our members on how to attach trading journal to your signature. video link here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciL2_ffOqnE

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-27-2017), FlyingShark (07-27-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-15-2017), penuelophir (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017), simisola (07-26-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I traded 15 and 5 minutes charts, but the gains turned into losses every time I tried a new strategy, using bigger time-frames helps the new trader who tries to scalp on news releases by eliminating the noise. My trading has improved from the moment I used the daily chart which I recomend.
      Somehow, the need for quick gain is what drives traders to only consider trading smaller time frame, when I newly became a trader, I was highly obsessed with the 5 minutes because of how fast price tends to move up and come down, little did I realise I was doing a great harm to my psychology.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

FlyingShark (07-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,555 Times in 3,106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Tell me, what is exactly the problem you encounter when uploading pic bro? Do you want step by step tutorial or you already know the way, let me know so that I can be of assistance to you...
      Thank you so much NikitaBelle and it is so kind of you! The problem is that when I click attach the sub window will freeze and nothing again would be going. Please, help me and that is one of the reasons I did not say anything today. If I may ask you, is there any other way through which I could upload a picture?
      Hi penuelophir did you tried to go advanced from the red button of the post box, maybe you didn't and an image would be helpful, also there is a thread for the new members which explains how to upload an image. You was unlucky for your first trades, I hate when a technical problem is messing up my plan, but that's life! Wish you good luck next time.
      I have tried that but all to no avail, and it is very kind of you trying to assist me too. I shall wait to hear from you all what else I shall be doing or do I need to make use of another computer, and yes I have gone through the tutorial and I know how to upload the pictures, but I do not know what is really happening. Like you said life is unpredictable! Anyways, thank you all for trying to assist me and I appreciate it so much.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Somehow, the need for quick gain is what drives traders to only consider trading smaller time frame, when I newly became a trader, I was highly obsessed with the 5 minutes because of how fast price tends to move up and come down, little did I realise I was doing a great harm to my psychology.
      I think it all depends on what you are looking for while trading with a smaller time frames, but I believe everybody is not the same and we could not possibly possess the same trading style and approach to the market at the same time. Personally, I started making use of this 5 minutes not because of the want to start making quick money but because it fits me as a unique forex trader. I used to trade with 1 hour, but with a different kind of approach and strategy too. Anyways, all criticisms are welcomed here and noted too, thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I have a video tutorial for you penuelophir how to attach your picture to MT5 Forum.
      Very kind of you and I do really appreciate it! Thank you so much the video makes things become a lot easy and I like it, but I believe the problem might be within my computer system, and I will take a look at it tomorrow. Once again thank you very much!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

adewale (07-27-2017), dzin4aans (07-27-2017), FlyingShark (07-27-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad2018 is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a neat trick keep it i want to add another thing that you have to be quick about closing and opening trades because scalping is game of minutes and we can hold trades for long. i would use this strategy too see if this will work for me. Thanks for the share

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad2018 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (07-27-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Today, there was not so much reactions to the market at the moment due to the FED news yesterday, but I have been able to trade few of the pairs but could only be able to see these things. Believe me I have not traded this system for a long time and as such I am trying to fully master it myself even though I have back tested it with a software and it works very well. So lets see how things would work out here and as the time goes from here now...

Name:  closed trades.GIF
Views: 29
Size:  12.3 KB

Hello supper moderator I would like to add my picture at the first post and I do not know if that is possible for all these time spent. Thanks for your help! Name:  scalping system1.GIF
Views: 31
Size:  31.4 KB

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-27-2017), FlyingShark (07-28-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

what does your EA do? notice that you are using thv .. is it from that system?

what are your ideas with this?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      what does your EA do? notice that you are using thv .. is it from that system?

what are your ideas with this?
      The EA is to make sure that all the trading points are inserted such as stop loss and take profit targets, and most of the times to manage a trending trades to its conclusive ends. Yes it is a THV and I like it because of how effective and simple it is and yes it is from that trading system. My idea is to make my trading strategy easy though making use of this EA and even when I forgot some things such as stop loss it would fix it for me. Alex, I noticed you are really a great trader and thanks for coming around, I appreciate it!

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-27-2017), dzin4aans (07-27-2017), Onyedika1998 (08-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast