• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping with price actions on smaller time trames

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007 has a brilliant future catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,604 Times in 639 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Well, I agree that the little things we don't pay attention to are the ones that comes back to hurt us, planning is as important as trying to look for money you will eventually invest in the forex market, they say that proper planning is capable of preventing someone from having a poor performance, I seriously want to agree with this statement at this point, forex is a business that requires us to be always detailed, if you skip something that is pretty important, you will have yourself to blame.
      You are right, there are many little things that i think traders are not paying attention to, and there is no way it will not fight the trader back, it will surely cause traders to be losing money when they are ever careless with it. Forex trading is mainly about your good efforts of trading, and when that effort is so good, the trader will always make money. As traders are making effort, they have to make more efforts in planning and managing their trading very well, this will help the trader to ever be sustaining in the market.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1858.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,176 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      You are right, there are many little things that i think traders are not paying attention to, and there is no way it will not fight the trader back, it will surely cause traders to be losing money when they are ever careless with it. Forex trading is mainly about your good efforts of trading, and when that effort is so good, the trader will always make money. As traders are making effort, they have to make more efforts in planning and managing their trading very well, this will help the trader to ever be sustaining in the market.
      From the moment we began this trading business, there are certain odds beliefs that we have and that affected us a great deal, the errors made are not easy to correct, take someone that is trading with a high lot as a newbie for example, it will take so much effort to unlearn that habit because we know that bad habits are very easy to develop and stand as the most difficult things on earth to break, that is why a tobacco smoker can learn how to do this within a week but it will take a lifetime for him or her to stop this. That is because success is not simple.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark has a brilliant future sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,563 Times in 786 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      and in the forex trading market, every little things are very important or necessary, and it pains that we always underrate them, we need to always try as much as possible to always pay attention to all this things if we want to be a successful trader, though we cannot be 100 percent perfect as a trader, but we will have to try our possible best to be perfect, and this will always push us to more glory in the forex market

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

penuelophir (02-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah is a splendid one to behold Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104.36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Little drops of water indeed make a mighty ocean and for the forex trader, every little effort matters, because you successful trading is a combination of different habits which you pick up while you started this market. If you skip money management because you are thinking about how much you could have made from a trade, you will be so disappointed when you experience a loss that could be largely attributed to your impatience. Never accept the suggestion that increasing your lot size is a good thing, you will only depleting your account gradually.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-15-2018), Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018), simisola (02-17-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,023 Times in 1,511 Posts

Please my people I want to start talking more about the possible trading opportunities or trades that I have been able t to execute during or after the day. It is true that right now I am not really having all the time to concentrate on my trades due to some busy schedules offline but I will still try to make it each day.

Yesterday, there was some great opportunities all over the market USDJPY and EURUSD were just the few that I was watching throughout yesterday and traded USDJPY but this morning I was able to buy the EURUSD and AUDUSD and came out successfully. The attached chart would explain more for you guys!

open trades18.PNG

chart62.PNG

Both yesterday's and todays's trades came out good!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-15-2018), simisola (02-17-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 729 Posts

Congratulations on the profit that you made from both of those trades, the market is bullish and that is why you were able to make profits with buying those pairs, and usd jpy has always been in the bearish realm as well, so maybe I can say that your system is a good one and you need to be happy with your personal performance, if you can continue to be consistent with the market, the sky is your limit mate, I wish you all the best in your trades.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

ajagbeolegba (02-15-2018), Neriah (02-17-2018), penuelophir (02-15-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2047.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,023 Times in 1,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      Congratulations on the profit that you made from both of those trades, the market is bullish and that is why you were able to make profits with buying those pairs, and usd jpy has always been in the bearish realm as well, so maybe I can say that your system is a good one and you need to be happy with your personal performance, if you can continue to be consistent with the market, the sky is your limit mate, I wish you all the best in your trades.
      First is knowing what you really want to do and I wanted a trading system that would always follow the market and it does not really matter how much I made from them, but all the same it is all about following the market trends at all times.

Today's trades are as follows:

closed trades47.PNG
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (02-16-2018), simisola (02-17-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      494.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,580 Times in 729 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      First is knowing what you really want to do and I wanted a trading system that would always follow the market and it does not really matter how much I made from them, but all the same it is all about following the market trends at all times.

Today's trades are as follows:

Attachment 74334
      That is so nice mate, I can see you are using small lot which is the secret of success that many traders are still yet to grapple and understand, we sometimes feel that whenever we see a good signal, the best things we can do is increase the lot size so that more profits can be made, but I don't see that as appropriate because the moment market now moves as you are not expecting, the next step is to panic and try to close all your positions, and in the middle of that, you will be forced to open another trade in revenge for your losses which will immediately backfire at you as well, please what software did you use to generate this report summary, I don't think I have seen something like this before.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Neriah (02-17-2018), penuelophir (02-17-2018), simisola (02-17-2018), Unregistered (3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode is a name known to all GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well i think that the actions we take as we trade the Forex Markets goes a long way to determine how we will end up tomorrow. A Scalper can use many systems to trade, But i do not think that we can find real and good price action movements in very short time frames that are required to trade Scalping. A trader though should work everything out by themselves.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

fembizz (02-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

20. Forex Game
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz has much to be proud of fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,195 Times in 457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      Well i think that the actions we take as we trade the Forex Markets goes a long way to determine how we will end up tomorrow. A Scalper can use many systems to trade, But i do not think that we can find real and good price action movements in very short time frames that are required to trade Scalping. A trader though should work everything out by themselves.
      I quite agree with your opinion regarding such issue but it is better for us all as traders to mind the way we proposed our view towards other traders. In all that matters is every trader discovering his r own strength through adequate practicing and doggedness without the negative influence of struggling traders as mostly one on the internet.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (02-17-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 83 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast