• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Money for Posting Campaign - Rules (updated on June 19, 2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,598 Times in 8,295 Posts

Default Money for Posting Campaign - Rules (updated on June 19, 2018)

Money for posting

The point of this campaign (the detailed rules are described below) is that for posting in the MT5 Forum, users receive cash benefits, depending on the quality and popularity of their posts.
      If you are a talented author, then you can earn up to $2,000 per month with the help of our resource. You can be a star of daily forecasts, or you can post interesting research articles about the market, as well as create topics that answer the questions related to the financial sphere.
      You can start posting right now, and by the end of the week you will see the real result. If your posts attract the interest and accumulate likes, you are guaranteed to earn weekly payments from the MT5 Forum.

Rules of the bonus campaign

1. General regulations.
      1.1. All of the following does not constitute a commercial public offer, and/or an offer of paid work. Any bonus payments are gifts, not payment for the work.
      1.2. Each user of the MT5 Forum automatically becomes a member of the bonus campaign. By attaching an account (see clause 3), the Participant agrees with the rules of the bonus campaign.
      1.3. Participation scheme: you communicate in the forum >> accumulate bonuses for posts and likes, which at the beginning of next week are credited to your bonus account opened in InstaForex and attached to the forum profile >> trade on Forex >> withdraw the profit. If the trading was unsuccessful, then you are not financially liable to the forum or sponsors of the campaign.
      1.4. MT5 Forum is a place for traders’ communication rather than a place of work of text writers for payment.
      1.5. The Participant is not financially liable to InstaForex or the MT5 Forum in case of unsuccessful work on his/her bonus account.

2. There are two types of bonuses available in the forum:
      2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per post.
      2.2. Bonuses for likes. They are received by the authors of posts which accumulate likes from the readers of the forum. The Bonus for likes to one post can amount to more than $50.

3. Size of the bonus payments.
      The total monthly income of a contributor can reach $2,000 per month, paid on a weekly basis.
      This restriction does not apply to the payments under the affiliate program of the forum [link to the affiliate program of the forum]. The amount of bonuses, that is over the maximum possible for a month, is cancelled.

4. Registration of the bonus account and its attachment to the Profile.
      4.1. You can attach only the USD account opened in InstaForex.
      4.2. If the user of the MT5 Forum has any other account in other forums where InstaForex is also a sponsor of the bonus campaign and to which an account with the matching data of the account holder (full name, address, phone etc. - any of these parameters) has been already attached, the bonus will be credited only for MT5 Forum.
      4.3. Procedure for registering a USD bonus account.
      a) Click on the InstaForex special link, fill in the registration fields carefully and correctly ( this is important for account verification). The USD currency of the account will be selected automatically.
      b) There is no special requirements for account parameters (5 or 4 decimal signs, account type, trading server, leverage). If the Participant does not have experience in trading in the forex market, it is recommended to select the account leverage of 1:100 (later, it can be changed in Ñlient Ñabinet on the InstaForex website).
      4.4. To attach an account, you should:
      a) go to the Profile (click on "My Profile"at the top right)

b) Select the "Bonuses for posts" tab, enter the data from the account, and click the "Attach an account" button

4.5. It is recommended to make sure the account is attached. To do this, go to your Profile again, and open the "Bonuses for posts" tab.
      4.6. You can change the attached account every 2 months. First, you need to detach the account, then attach the new one. To detach the account, go to your Profile, click on the account number on the "Bonuses for posts" tab, and then click the cross near the message "Detach an account".

5. Procedure for crediting bonuses.
      5.1. Attaching an account is mandatory to get bonuses (see clause 4).
      5.2. Bonuses are credited weekly to the Participant's attached trading account, based on the results of the previous week.
      5.3. In the trading platform in the column "Comments", bonus amounts are displayed as follows:

PAY FOR LIKE [number of the week]-[yyyy] - weekly payments for likes;
      PAY FOR POST [number of the week]-[yyyy] - weekly payments for posts;
      FORUM AFFILIATE [number of the week]-[yyyy] - weekly payments for referrals.

5.4. The Participant must attach the account until the last day of the week inclusive if he/she wants the bonuses for the current week to be credited.
      5.5. Accumulation of bonuses does not occur in the event that the Participant posts for several weeks, but does not attach the account. After attaching the account, bonuses will be credited only for the last week, and not for the previous ones from the moment of registration in the forum.
      5.6. Bonuses are the property of the sponsor of the campaign - InstaForex, and cannot be withdrawn from the account and/or transferred to another account.
      5.7. In case of replenishment of the bonus account with the Participant's own funds and subsequent unsuccessful trading, the Participant's own funds will be reduced first.

6. Withdrawal of profits
      6.1. Only profits from trading with bonus funds are subject to withdrawal. The bonus funds cannot be withdrawn. The withdrawal of the profit is conducted through Client Cabinet on on the InstaForex website (link to the main page of the official website in the national language).
      6.2. In order to withdraw the profit made on bonus payments, the Participant should have the highest level of verification of his/her account.
      The information on verification of the InstaForex account can be found in Client Cabinet (Client Login) on the InstaForex website (link to the main page of the official website in the national language).
      in the section "Account settings - Verify account".
      6.3. The first withdrawal of funds is conducted via any available electronic payment system. The subsequent withdrawals from the same account must be carried out through the same account details.
      6.4. The withdrawal of profit does not lead to the cancellation of bonuses, you can continue trading on bonuses after the withdrawal of funds.

7. Requirements for bonus posts, criteria for awarding bonuses
      7.1. The length of the post should be at least 2 full lines, excluding emoticons and (or) other special characters (for displays with a resolution of 1,376 pixels horizontally).
      7.2. For posts placed in the sections listed in clause 8, the bonus is zero.
      7.3. Posts must conform to the rules of the forum, be original and informative. Original posts imply opinion articles, published exclusively in the forum, and not borrowed from other sources (copy and paste) or also spread on other resources. The systematic placement of copy-paste in the forum is considered an intentional abuse of the bonus program and may result in the user blocking.
      7.4. Bonuses are credited automatically, through the Intelligent System of Content Analysis (ISCA).
      The ISCA will automatically evaluate if a user’s contribution is helpful and interesting for other users. This will allow users who fill the forum with interesting material to receive a greater bonus, rather than to be a parasite of the bonus campaign posting material only formally tailored to the rules but not interesting to the rest. The system is an intelligent "black box" that awards bonuses depending on filling the forum with useful and interesting for other users content expressed through "likes" - clicking the appropriate button under the liked posts.
      7.5. To meet one of the important criteria, the Participant's posts should correspond to the subject of the forum - trading and everything about it. High bonuses can be received for informative posts on technical analysis of currencies, strategies, automated trading, but not for texts on unrelated matters.
      7.6. Any actions to drive up likes are forbidden. This applies to requests in private messages, signatures, and so on. Such actions will be regarded by the forum administration as spam, and the information on such users will be sent to sponsoring companies for blocking their bonus accounts.
      7.7. Posting a significant amount of material without likes will lower its rating when calculating the total amount of bonuses.
      7.8. It is forbidden to hold all kinds of voting with the help of likes. The only way to invite users to put likes is asking them to like a post if they find it interesting.
      7.9. Plagiarism - copying of other people's messages from our forum, and their publication on your own behalf including partial changes - is strictly forbidden. For these actions, the user will be blocked. The forum has introduced a system for tracking such posts. Plagiarism is impossible to hide.

8. Sections without bonuses:

Forum and Portal Announcements
      Forum and Portal Support
      Contests by MT5 Forum
      Free Dialog
      Advertisement

9. Blocking, exclusion of the Participant from the bonus campaign.
      9.1. It is prohibited to participate simultaneously in a bonus campaign through several accounts belonging to the same person or to different persons using the same IP address.
      9.2. If bonus crediting to the accounts registered by the same person is detected, the person is excluded from the bonus campaign.
      9.3. It is prohibited to use any schemes that offer forum users a money reward for writing messages. A monetary remuneration means a transfer via an electronic payment system as well as bank, postal, and cash transfers.
      9.4. A bonus account can be blocked in the following cases (the following list is informational, and does not constitute absolute grounds both for blocking and unlocking the account - the decision on blocking is taken on a case-by-case basis by the security department of the bonus owner, InstaForex):
      9.4.1. Registration and/or use of several bonus accounts from the same IP address in a relatively short period of time;
      9.4.2. Registration of several bonus accounts in the same or matching names, in particular, close relatives;
      9.4.3. Detection of the use of several accounts in the MT5 Forum, including Internet resources with a similar campaign sponsored by InstaForex.
      9.4.4. Opening of positions with the use of the whole deposit or its large proportion. It implies the recommendation not to open positions of such volume which, immediately upon the opening, would lead to a decline in the "Level" indicator in the trading platform below:

100% for the account with the leverage of 1/100;
      200% for the account with the leverage of 1/200;
      500% for the account with the leverage of 1/500;
      1000% for the account with the leverage of 1/1000.
      The decline in the Level indicator below the above-mentioned values in the trading process is not a violation of the recommendations.

9.4.5. No trading with credited bonus funds within 1 month or more from the date of accrual.
      9.4.6. Simulation of trading by opening a single position for the purpose of holding it for a long time (more than 1 month). Such actions are contrary to the aims of the bonus campaign, one of which is to allow users to try trading on a live account and learn trading.

10. Technical regulations
      10.1. Trading on bonus accounts is carried out through the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
      Here you can download the platform: InstaForex.
      10.2. To enter the trading platform, click on "File" -> "Login to Trade account” and type in:
      - Login (number of the Participant's attached account)
      - Password (password from the trader's account);
      - Server (server on which the account was registered).

11. The terms of the bonus campaign can be changed without prior notice.

12. InstaForex is an owner of bonus funds and has the right to cancel the bonus used by the Participant, as well as the profit received from bonus payments, without explanation.

13. The Forum Administration of MT5 Forum does not have access to the accounts of InstaForex clients and does not block bonus accounts. Questions about blocking of bonus accounts should be referred exclusively to the brokerage company by email: antifraud@instaforex.com

ATTENTION ! The forum administration does not provide paid work on text writing! All Internet announcements that offer payment in the form of cash for writing messages are fraudulent and deliberately misleading. Oftentimes, such an "employer" requires copies of the documents, registering an account for a user and promising to pay after writing a certain number of posts in the forum.
      The administration cautions users against such persons and asks clients to inform of such incidents.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 08-01-2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: updating the New Bonus System's rules.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      ""No trading with credited bonus funds within 1 month or more from the date of accrual.""

Please explain better. Thanks in advance.
      Yes mate, as other members already answered it can be blocked.
      The point is a member should not accumulate the bonus without trading it.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-13-2018), GhostMode (05-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,785 Times in 493 Posts

my account has blocked from this day because the last day i can still login to my MT4 but now i can't, i try login to cabinet insta but i can't, i have been sent message to support to reopened my account i hope it can be reopened.

might the reason is right NO TRADING ACTIVITY. i was opened a new account and only need to attached on this forum but i want to wait the answer of support service for the first.

UPDATE my account being active

Name:  opened archived account.png
Views: 144
Size:  168.5 KB

so my suggestions you should ask the support to reopened your account if your account has been blocked this is my second experienced my account was block and reopened
      Last edited by Batavia; 05-13-2018 at 07:26 AM. Reason: update case

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-13-2018), GhostMode (05-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,263 Posts

I searched for information on the forum announcements section, but I didn't found any content regarding the numbers XXX/15000 on the lower right corner of every post. What do they mean, do they have any relation to the bonus count?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ is a name known to all わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I searched for information on the forum announcements section, but I didn't found any content regarding the numbers XXX/15000 on the lower right corner of every post. What do they mean, do they have any relation to the bonus count?
      That is the total symbol or character from our posts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      I don't think that this is the right answer, the characters your wrote are much lesser than 440.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

azmassi (05-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

I don't think that this is the right answer, the characters your wrote are much lesser than 440.
      Char count can be different depending on whether it considers the space and others along with the letters or just pure letters.
      Use MS Word for this to check it out.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (05-24-2018), FlyingShark (05-24-2018), GhostMode (05-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,515 Times in 5,442 Posts

He means it include all your quotes, spoilers, etc you added in your reply post.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (05-25-2018), cambiste (05-24-2018), dzin4aans (05-24-2018), FlyingShark (05-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-24-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Char count can be different depending on whether it considers the space and others along with the letters or just pure letters.
      Use MS Word for this to check it out.
      What is the use if, it does count spaces?

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

cambiste (05-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it measures the length of our post and it's probably used to select the posts that are eligible to get bonus.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (05-25-2018)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,507 Times in 7,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste View Post
      I think it measures the length of our post and it's probably used to select the posts that are eligible to get bonus.
      Yup nice naswer, 1 more its really helpful for us to follow the rules from contest of the Best Answer.
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (05-25-2018), cambiste (05-25-2018), dzin4aans (05-25-2018), FlyingShark (05-25-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast