• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Bonus System - ISCA

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,026 Times in 7,990 Posts

Default The New Bonus System - ISCA

Dear participants of the ďBonus for postingĒ campaign,

Please pay attention that the way of assessing the forum content will be changed.

Updated version Feb. 27, 2018:

1. Every MT5.com forum member automatically becomes the participant.

2. There are two types of bonuses in the forum:

Bonuses for posts. They are available to anyone, even beginners, but only for relevant and relevant posts. An author can add no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus size is up to 30 cents per post.

Bonuses for likes. They are received by the authors of posts. The Bonus for likes for more than $ 50.

3. $ 2,000 is the total amount that can be earned in the forum.

4. Can I ask other members to thank my posts? For example, can I send this request via personal messages (PM), or put the request in my signature so it can be displayed and members can see it?

No, those things are not allowed and will be treated as spam and it will be followed by blocking the account.

5. What will happen if a member intentionally thank my post and make it look like itís a joint effort? What will the new system do about this?

The only thing that will happen for you is the cancellation of the bonus. However, the member with such negative behavior will suffer a lot more and his forum account and trading account will be blocked.

6. What is the daily limit for giving thank?

The amount is not going to be revealed, but it is enough for proper use. It is also possible that it will change.

7. The thank button disappeared. What happened and what should I do?

If the thank button disappeared it means you have reached the daily limit for thanking other memberís post. What you must do is simply wait until a new day arrive and you will see that button again. You donít have to thank all the post that you like in a row.

8. Is it allowed to create votes and polls that uses thanks?

No, this is not allowed and will be treated as spam. The only exception is the daily contest "Black Demotivator" where bonus system is disabled.

9. Why are bonuses in the profile and under the avatar different?

The amount under the avatar is a marketing indicator that reflects the theoretically possible average bonus from the first day you join the forum.

Those are the new update for the new bonus system, please study and understand for reference.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 03-23-2018 at 06:25 PM. Reason: updating the New Bonus System's rules.

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,678 Times in 7,431 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cheung View Post
      How to get a lot of money from this forum?
      Can someone help me step by step?
      I just registered here and I found the forum from facebook.

Can someone help me step by step?

Welcome to the forum Anthony, I will try to help you, but you need to put some effort too, on your own, let's start, read the two important thread below...over and over again.

*The New Bonus System - ISCA
      *Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

How to get a lot of money from this forum?

The two important threads I shown you above holds the key to a lot of bonus, you can trade that bonus on live forex market and earn great profits if you are skilled, only if you have the skill....I have to be honest with you, the forum does not give real cash that you can withdraw every month, however the forum gives real bonus in to your bonus account that you can trade with and earn real $$$. That's the way it is...

So if you are a newbie in forex trading, you got a lot of things to learn first...but if you already got several months or years of trading experience then this forum will be valuable gift for you. So if you are a newbie, take time to browse the forum, participate if you can, open a demo account and start trading on it. The bonus does not come abundantly on your first month, just like everything else in this world nothing is free, money does not fall from the trees, you have to spend some effort to get them. Explore the forum and don't hurry to get the bonus...take your time. Drop me a message if you need to ask something.

And please don't forget to read the important links in my signature...!

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), dzin4aans (01-30-2018), FlyingShark (01-30-2018), Kalex (01-30-2018), MartyFish (01-30-2018), moneygrows (02-13-2018), Passionate Pisces (01-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-04-2018), shero (01-30-2018)

4. Catch Forex
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Razvan III is on a distinguished road Razvan III's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Too many rules. How to read and understand all?
      This is too complicated.
      Fast. Faster. Fastest.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Razvan III for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2018), Warren Bafett (02-12-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett is a glorious beacon of light Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razvan III View Post
      This is too complicated.
      If you start reading you maybe already halfway now, lol
      The rules is for your own good too, so that you will have a long lasting relationship with the forum and the members as well.
      If you encounter troubles later because you did not read all the rules then it's your fault. When I started here I also read the rules from A to Z with out complaints. So do your part!
      No Guts No Glory!

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Warren Bafett for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-12-2018), moneygrows (02-13-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,404 Times in 5,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      If you start reading you maybe already halfway now, lol
      The rules is for your own good too, so that you will have a long lasting relationship with the forum and the members as well.
      If you encounter troubles later because you did not read all the rules then it's your fault. When I started here I also read the rules from A to Z with out complaints. So do your part!
      Its not that hard to read all the rules as most of it are just common sense rules. For someone who is serious about participating on this forum, it would take them just a short time understanding it

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

azmassi (02-14-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-13-2018), FlyingShark (02-13-2018), NikitaBelle (02-13-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-13-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,160 Times in 4,319 Posts

This is too complicated.
      If you can't read the forum rules, how can you learn forex? This mindset won't get you anywhere, so please try to be patient and disciplined!
      Last edited by azmassi; 02-14-2018 at 01:58 AM.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode has much to be proud of GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,322 Times in 520 Posts

This is too complicated.
      The rules aren't complicated Bro and besides we have many moderators here, they can help explain any of your confusions. Please read the rules 3 times. Nice day and I wish you success in the contest

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

azmassi (02-15-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Paranoid

yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi is a splendid one to behold yazidzahrawi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default New system bonus

Hello,

I recieved this month about 22$ as bonus for the new system
      How Could I know how much post got me that 22$ because I didn't post too many posts in january so how I got that $22.

PS: also I got 1.20$ for old system bonus could it be 1.20/0.20=6 posts ?

Name:  bonus.png
Views: 35
Size:  7.3 KB

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to yazidzahrawi for this useful post.

azmassi (02-15-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-14-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,620 Times in 4,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yazidzahrawi View Post
      Hello,

I recieved this month about 22$ as bonus for the new system
      How Could I know how much post got me that 22$ because I didn't post too many posts in january so how I got that $22.

PS: also I got 1.20$ for old system bonus could it be 1.20/0.20=6 posts ?

Attachment 74309
      Only way for you to find how many posts you made is go to your profile and go through all your posted posts. Remember, 20 posts per page and you can count them
      We dont have information how exactly the system calculates bonus for new and old system so we wont be able to give precise answer on this one, calculations are kept in secret by our sponsor InstaForex.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (02-15-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), Interlock (02-18-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,160 Times in 4,319 Posts

We dont have information how exactly the system calculates bonus for new and old system so we wont be able to give precise answer on this one, calculations are kept in secret by our sponsor InstaForex.
      Yes, the important thing is that all members are satisfied with this new system, most of them get more than they expect to get

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-15-2018), Interlock (02-18-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018)

21. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 33,026 Times in 7,990 Posts

Great news for everyone!

The management of the forum decided to make some positive changes to the bonus system in our forum. It's more comprehensive and more accommodating for everyone.

Check it out here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12601511

23. The following 13 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (02-28-2018), bidyut (02-28-2018), cambiste (02-28-2018), dzin4aans (02-27-2018), FlyingShark (02-27-2018), forexianz (03-02-2018), harbir (03-01-2018), loveyo (02-27-2018), moneygrows (02-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-28-2018), nikhil_rrane (02-28-2018), NikitaBelle (02-28-2018), Passionate Pisces (02-27-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ... LastLast