• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Why people choose forex trading? (41)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

canemike500 is an unknown quantity at this point canemike500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is and has become a very lucrative business and income that has bettered and changed the lives of many traders all over the globe,it is the largest liquidity market in the world and the most reliable online business that any serious minded trader can get into.So, the outstanding uniqueness of forex business has made it very attractive to would be traders that are really ready to make good income .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Sohail99 is an unknown quantity at this point Sohail99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

people choose forex because it is type of self employment you do not need to answer to any boss. and it depends on you that how much time you want to work or trade. you do not have any restriction. and all the things can be solve from your home. and it will not be wrong if i say that from your bed.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

davidbrown is an unknown quantity at this point davidbrown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are several reasons why people prefer forex trading despite the existence of other trading platforms. One of which is the ease to open a forex account even with zero(0) account balance. Also the flexibility of depositing into your forex account. Any interested person can trade in forex so there is no discrimination. The possibility of making enormous wealth is evident in forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1033.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,054 Times in 1,461 Posts

Why people choose Forex trading?. This is because this is the best business ever I known. I like this business because I can trade at anywhere and anytime I want. I hope that I can always be positive all the time in trading so that positive things will come to me. I need to have good mindset before start trading so that I can maximize my earnings.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is an unknown quantity at this point MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      I think Forex one of best online trading business and online earning source all over the world. Yes it's true Forex high risky business but more high profitable business for us. Forex made for all because everybody can join Forex and trade in Forex market. For this reason Forex so popular online trading business enter the world and people choose Forex very much.
      Forex trading is one of the best business in the world because every one easily participate in this market from every where the world with the help of just computer and internet connection and other thing due to which most of people choose it that is every one easily participate in this market with little investment such as with just 1$ .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The thing is that we all want to gain profit or earn money and want to become an million are or billionaire ad if we choose Forex as our business then we can be a billionaire as we could have the expertise and tools for the trading and also we want to have an overview of general rules and regulations regarding the trading.

7. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

People chose forex as one the best and easiest business that anybody can do and many of them think it is the easy way to make much money until when the com to the forex that many of them know that forex is not as they expected,because of the technicality that is involved in the forex market and also the inability of forex traders to indicate the trend of the market.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5