• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: bigani's trading journal

Hybrid View

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 812 Posts

Default bigani's trading journal

I open to this journal to share my simple trading method,is is a very simple breakout strategy and i use the MACD is for confirmation,i get signals from the daily chart and sometimes weekly,but my entry is from the 4hr chart,my trade can run for an average of one to weeks,or even three weeks, i will be posting charts to explain further.

Below is a simple chart.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 08-09-2017 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Add original thread

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

AhmedAly (07-30-2017), allishanraza (07-29-2017), dtvade (02-22-2018), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), Ese (08-17-2017), Mkape (11-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), newdream365 (12-18-2017), NikitaBelle (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Soldier (11-24-2017), taifon (04-19-2018), union12 (10-23-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,801 Times in 2,736 Posts

Nice one, welcome to the journal section, but I feel that your introduction is a little ambiguous, so we hope to see more charts explaining examples of how you enter trades, just a quick question, do you use pending orders or market orders for your strategy.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

allishanraza (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), NikitaBelle (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      I open to this journal to share my simple trading method,is is a very simple breakout strategy and i use the MACD is for confirmation,i get signals from the daily chart and sometimes weekly,but my entry is from the 4hr chart,my trade can run for an average of one to weeks,or even three weeks, i will be posting charts to explain further.
      Welcome dear, happy to see your journal. I am interested to know in a little bit detail how you get signals from the daily chart and enter the market by H4 chart. Your strategy seems to be interesting but needs more explanation.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to allishanraza for this useful post.

adewale (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), NikitaBelle (07-29-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes,i have posted my chart above,will continue to give update during live trading sessions,the principle is basically a simple one,price tends to break or reverse at support and resistance point,and to be double sure we just use the MACD to et confirmation,stop loss is pips below support or resistance.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

adewale (07-29-2017), allishanraza (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes,i have posted my chart above,will continue to give update during live trading sessions,the principle is basically a simple one,price tends to break or reverse at support and resistance point,and to be double sure we just use the MACD to et confirmation,stop loss is pips below support or resistance.
      On the average what is your stop loss like, do you have a fixed stop loss of certain pips are you just flow with the tide based on the signal that was generated, and what is usually your target profit for each trade, I mean the risk rewards.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

allishanraza (07-29-2017), bigani (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AS a swing trader stop loss can be as large as 100 pips, sometimes less if you have a very good entry,profit target is usually between 300 to 400 pips,and like i said before trade can last for between one week to three weeks depending on volatility,so normally for me my trades are very few monthly.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

adewale (07-29-2017), allishanraza (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

AS a swing trader stop loss can be as large as 100 pips, sometimes less if you have a very good entry,profit target is usually between 300 to 400 pips,and like i said before trade can last for between one week to three weeks depending on volatility,so normally for me my trades are very few monthly.
      Wow, I cannot remember the last time I used 100 pips as a stop loss for my trades, lol, I will just follow your progress and see how this system performs, I am a day trader by nature, I can afford to leave my trades for a week or maximum of two but certainly not one month.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

allishanraza (07-29-2017), bigani (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, your plan seems to be an interesting one. I will follow your journal and will try to apply your strategy in a demo account.
      Since I have never used stop loss of 100 pips and TP of 300 to 400 pips therefore I will be so much happy if I got a successful style of trading from you.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to allishanraza for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-29-2017), bigani (07-29-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-29-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,785 Posts

Not bad, that means your target is usually between 3 and 4 to 1,i think it's a pretty good one, it's better to have 10 quality trades in a month, than executing a hundred without any meaningful results. I will keep an eye on your performance. Keep the charts coming mate!

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

adewale (07-29-2017), bigani (09-20-2017), dzin4aans (07-29-2017), FlyingShark (08-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,201 Times in 7,512 Posts

Welcome to the Journal Section Bigani!

We are glad you finally joined us here in the journal section. Nice to see your chart and hopefully you will continue to share to us your trading method regularly. Looking forward to your charts and trades explanation.

Let's keep learning and sharing trading knowledge in regular basis, because sharing make us more wiser, more skilled and more knowledgeable trader ever because we learned from each other's experiences.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast