• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast

Thread: bigani's trading journal

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,458 Times in 937 Posts

Default Simple Break Out and MACD Strategy

I will not advice anyone to buy EURJPY at this point,we might still see some downward move before retracement,if you sold already protect your trade if not,wait for a good point to join the sell,the major reason a lot of traders loses trades is because they are too much in a hurry to jump into the market.
      Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigani For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-30-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

My daily chart for EURJPY below,the daily resistance is still holding,price made another attempt today again to break through 13.137,but again for the third day running price is closing below again,at this point i am just waiting,Patience is key.
      Attached Images  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The daily support on GU held again yesterday,and price is bouncing off that level,but again there is a resistance at 1.34601, i will be watching that level for a break,my bias on this pair still remains bullish though,i hope we can get a good break today or tomorrow, if that happens then we might see another 200 to 300 pips move .
      Attached Images  

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2018), ehizmac (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 622 Posts

That is very correct my friend because the moves looks bullish on GBPUSD although we still need some more confirmation on the pair, but with the current formation I see I think the market is headed buy, it is very easy to spot these things when one has a very good understanding of support and resistance levels.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

bigani (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,620 Times in 1,095 Posts

The real bull party has not commenced yet in gbp usd, there are many things that are still holding it down, it has also been dancing around the 20 moving average, I believe that the next critical resistance at 1.3458 is where this pair is heading to, I want to see a violent break of that level before I can be fully confident that the bulls have nothing more to hinder them.
      Attached Images  

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bigani (06-12-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-14-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      The real bull party has not commenced yet in gbp usd, there are many things that are still holding it down, it has also been dancing around the 20 moving average, I believe that the next critical resistance at 1.3458 is where this pair is heading to, I want to see a violent break of that level before I can be fully confident that the bulls have nothing more to hinder them.
      I see you are using the 4hr time frame,which is still good though, Gu definitely has a lot of hurdle to cross before we can really confirm the bull movement,price has been really slow this week, and i think it is certainly because of the news coming up later in the week,charts will be clear from next week.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

My eurusd chart below,it is good for sell at this level with stop loss above yesterday high,but am doing nothing for now because of today's FOMC and tomorrows ECB,i like combining technical with fundamental to give the perfect result,if this trade works out we might be seeing close to 300 pips profit before the end of the month.
      Attached Images  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      My eurusd chart below,it is good for sell at this level with stop loss above yesterday high,but am doing nothing for now because of today's FOMC and tomorrows ECB,i like combining technical with fundamental to give the perfect result,if this trade works out we might be seeing close to 300 pips profit before the end of the month.
      I think we should be careful with selling in fact trading the usd pairs today because from my previous observation, I do notice that there will be many unpredictable movement on the day that FOMC is to be announced, I am looking forward to an opportunity to trade this news because after about five minutes, we can tell what price is doing, eur usd is showing bearish signal but it jus close below 1.1730 before I sell it.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (06-13-2018), Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,233 Times in 1,659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      GBP usd found a good support at 1.3307 I believe that when the FOMC announcement is made later it should take it down because most of the time the fundamentals always respect technical analysis, maybe this might be an exception to the rules but we can expect anything with the release of FOMC.

17. The following 15 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bigani (06-13-2018), crown (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (8)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I think we should be careful with selling in fact trading the usd pairs today because from my previous observation, I do notice that there will be many unpredictable movement on the day that FOMC is to be announced, I am looking forward to an opportunity to trade this news because after about five minutes, we can tell what price is doing, eur usd is showing bearish signal but it jus close below 1.1730 before I sell it.
      The main reason i said i am being careful with that pair,we have two major news coming up today and tomorrow so it is time to be very careful here,the news can go either way,but a number of times nothing new happens that has not already been priced into the market,unless of course there is a major surprise.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

crown (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 25 ... LastLast