Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast

Thread: bigani's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,574 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      The main reason i said i am being careful with that pair,we have two major news coming up today and tomorrow so it is time to be very careful here,the news can go either way,but a number of times nothing new happens that has not already been priced into the market,unless of course there is a major surprise.
      Exactly my point because after the whole fuse thing on FOMC we might just hit a buy and a sell and the market will resume its normal trend, just like what happened yesterday i predicted a sell on eurusd and GBPUSD but looking at the chart the market started favouring the buyers so decided to exit only by close the market came down again to resume the sell trend, thats why in forex anything is possible.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

crown (06-13-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,374 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      GBP usd found a good support at 1.3307 I believe that when the FOMC announcement is made later it should take it down because most of the time the fundamentals always respect technical analysis, maybe this might be an exception to the rules but we can expect anything with the release of FOMC.
      I see this pair break one support level 1.3344 but not break another major support 1.3294 level. In the upcoming news if this pair break the 2nd support level then it will go down more and will be break 1.3250 level. So i think we need to wait until releasing the news. I hope this pair will be go on down side and if it break 2nd support level then i will go for sell side.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  16.2 KB

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), minokimo (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBP usd found a good support at 1.3307 I believe that when the FOMC announcement is made later it should take it down because most of the time the fundamentals always respect technical analysis, maybe this might be an exception to the rules but we can expect anything with the release of FOMC.
      I do not agree with you on this because the fundamental analysis does not respect technical analysis, fundamental analysis can render technical analysis null and void, it can also rhyme with the direction technical analysis depending on the market sentiment. That is why it is very important to be wary about the news due to the fact, it can cause a whipsaw in your account or it can go in your favour.
      Coming to GBPUSD, it's moving within range and so trading this pair won't be safe at all. Just wait for a break above 1.3400 before buying and below the support level at 1.3330 before selling. I think these level show clear signals but on the other hand, trade carefully because FOMC news is on board.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56 has much to be proud of amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,230 Times in 601 Posts

Dear guys FOMC like a soname. It holds high strength that able to cross any support and resistance level. This is not good to predict the FOMC and take part in trading. Many time i made a huge loss. FOMC force the market to make a disaster when technical or fundamental analysis not work in favor of us.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,279 Times in 3,364 Posts

From that support too mentioned the 1.3307 the price rally up to 1.3380 which is very much unexpected but it's GBP-USD its always with unexpected movement, but i guess you are right about the fomc release, it does push GBP-USD down but it rallied up again. I hope things get more stable today and so as to a clearer picture of the market.

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-14-2018), minokimo (06-14-2018), Unregistered (6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,481 Times in 2,136 Posts

we should be able to get a clearer view of what both gbpusd and eurusd pairs would do today before the New York market opens. though i have an hunch both pair would continue the upward move. anyways, time will tell.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gbpusd is now trying to break the ichimoku cloud and also we have a trend line
      If the pair succeeds to stabilize above the resistance level 1.3400 will continue to rise until the resistance 1.3470
      I hope to do that today

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 2,922 Posts

Well GBPUSD usd pulled some stunt yesterday at the announcement of FOMC, I thought that the price was going to nosedive all the way pass 1.3300 psychological handle but unfortunately it was stopped and a reversal happened, from the last two candles which ended as a pin bar from 4 hour, it is safe to make a conclusion that we can buy this pair, from my strategy relative strength index is above line 50, that means I have the nudge to buy.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (06-15-2018), Leonvic90 (06-14-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), Timon (06-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,029 Posts

Default bigani's trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Well GBPUSD usd pulled some stunt yesterday at the announcement of FOMC, I thought that the price was going to nosedive all the way pass 1.3300 psychological handle but unfortunately it was stopped and a reversal happened, from the last two candles which ended as a pin bar from 4 hour, it is safe to make a conclusion that we can buy this pair, from my strategy relative strength index is above line 50, that means I have the nudge to buy.
      Price broke through 1.3300 so easily yesterday,the major reason why i like looking more at the daily chart,we see more clearly there,we already have a daily support at 1,32338,i am waiting to see if we are going to have a close below that below to add to my sell position. The pair has been bearish for months now and i do think it has bottomed yet.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Mez Da Whiz (06-18-2018), Oghale (06-15-2018), sonibark (06-18-2018)

15. Dragon
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,627 Times in 1,029 Posts

Default bigani's trading journal

Am looking at the EU weekly chart we are approaching a major support,i expect that price will break though,but this is not a good point to sell right now if you are not already selling,i would advice those who wants to sell to wait for a break or better still a retracement.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Mez Da Whiz (06-18-2018), Oghale (06-15-2018), sonibark (06-18-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast