• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: bigani's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,534 Times in 1,540 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      My eurusd chart below,it is good for sell at this level with stop loss above yesterday high,but am doing nothing for now because of today's FOMC and tomorrows ECB,i like combining technical with fundamental to give the perfect result,if this trade works out we might be seeing close to 300 pips profit before the end of the month.
      GBP usd found a good support at 1.3307 I believe that when the FOMC announcement is made later it should take it down because most of the time the fundamentals always respect technical analysis, maybe this might be an exception to the rules but we can expect anything with the release of FOMC.

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

bigani (06-13-2018), crown (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (8)

3. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I think we should be careful with selling in fact trading the usd pairs today because from my previous observation, I do notice that there will be many unpredictable movement on the day that FOMC is to be announced, I am looking forward to an opportunity to trade this news because after about five minutes, we can tell what price is doing, eur usd is showing bearish signal but it jus close below 1.1730 before I sell it.
      The main reason i said i am being careful with that pair,we have two major news coming up today and tomorrow so it is time to be very careful here,the news can go either way,but a number of times nothing new happens that has not already been priced into the market,unless of course there is a major surprise.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

crown (06-13-2018), ehizmac (06-13-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,285 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      The main reason i said i am being careful with that pair,we have two major news coming up today and tomorrow so it is time to be very careful here,the news can go either way,but a number of times nothing new happens that has not already been priced into the market,unless of course there is a major surprise.
      Exactly my point because after the whole fuse thing on FOMC we might just hit a buy and a sell and the market will resume its normal trend, just like what happened yesterday i predicted a sell on eurusd and GBPUSD but looking at the chart the market started favouring the buyers so decided to exit only by close the market came down again to resume the sell trend, thats why in forex anything is possible.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

crown (06-13-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,912 Times in 389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      GBP usd found a good support at 1.3307 I believe that when the FOMC announcement is made later it should take it down because most of the time the fundamentals always respect technical analysis, maybe this might be an exception to the rules but we can expect anything with the release of FOMC.
      I see this pair break one support level 1.3344 but not break another major support 1.3294 level. In the upcoming news if this pair break the 2nd support level then it will go down more and will be break 1.3250 level. So i think we need to wait until releasing the news. I hope this pair will be go on down side and if it break 2nd support level then i will go for sell side.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 38
Size:  16.2 KB

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), minokimo (06-14-2018), simisola (06-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush will become famous soon enough bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not agree with you on this because the fundamental analysis does not respect technical analysis, fundamental analysis can render technical analysis null and void, it can also rhyme with the direction technical analysis depending on the market sentiment. That is why it is very important to be wary about the news due to the fact, it can cause a whipsaw in your account or it can go in your favour.
      Coming to GBPUSD, it's moving within range and so trading this pair won't be safe at all. Just wait for a break above 1.3400 before buying and below the support level at 1.3330 before selling. I think these level show clear signals but on the other hand, trade carefully because FOMC news is on board.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56 is a jewel in the rough amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1533.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear guys FOMC like a soname. It holds high strength that able to cross any support and resistance level. This is not good to predict the FOMC and take part in trading. Many time i made a huge loss. FOMC force the market to make a disaster when technical or fundamental analysis not work in favor of us.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 2,382 Posts

From that support too mentioned the 1.3307 the price rally up to 1.3380 which is very much unexpected but it's GBP-USD its always with unexpected movement, but i guess you are right about the fomc release, it does push GBP-USD down but it rallied up again. I hope things get more stable today and so as to a clearer picture of the market.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-14-2018), minokimo (06-14-2018), Unregistered (6)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,737 Times in 887 Posts

we should be able to get a clearer view of what both gbpusd and eurusd pairs would do today before the New York market opens. though i have an hunch both pair would continue the upward move. anyways, time will tell.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

minokimo has a spectacular aura about minokimo has a spectacular aura about minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

gbpusd is now trying to break the ichimoku cloud and also we have a trend line
      If the pair succeeds to stabilize above the resistance level 1.3400 will continue to rise until the resistance 1.3470
      I hope to do that today

16. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,785 Posts

Well GBPUSD usd pulled some stunt yesterday at the announcement of FOMC, I thought that the price was going to nosedive all the way pass 1.3300 psychological handle but unfortunately it was stopped and a reversal happened, from the last two candles which ended as a pin bar from 4 hour, it is safe to make a conclusion that we can buy this pair, from my strategy relative strength index is above line 50, that means I have the nudge to buy.
      Attached Images  

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (06-15-2018), Leonvic90 (06-14-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), Timon (06-15-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 LastLast