• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: bigani's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,673 Times in 2,117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      i use smaller time frame to open my trade but i do that just to minimize my risk, i keep on following the major trend in bigger time frame while i am using smaller time frame to open my trade when the both trend in minor and major trend are the same, that way i can minimize my stoploss and yet i still use major trend as my take profits.
      Good luck bro. If we use smaller time frame, usually we will scalp. Scalping is good way of trading. Usually we take small pips up to 10 pips per trade. But if we want to get more pips, just luck our trade to breakeven. Yes, we need to always follow major trend so that we will have less risk of losing money.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 812 Posts

Default Simple Break Out and MACD Strategy

This is how my GA daily chart is sitting right now,i know a lot of traders will like to buy from this point considering the support,but this is what a friend of my will call RAT POISON,at this point for me anything can still happen,patience is key in Forex trading,right now i am sitting on my hands as far as this pair is concern,no action yet till see a confirmation.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I will not advice anyone to buy EURJPY at this point,we might still see some downward move before retracement,if you sold already protect your trade if not,wait for a good point to join the sell,the major reason a lot of traders loses trades is because they are too much in a hurry to jump into the market.
      Attached Images  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bigani For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-30-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

My daily chart for EURJPY below,the daily resistance is still holding,price made another attempt today again to break through 13.137,but again for the third day running price is closing below again,at this point i am just waiting,Patience is key.
      Attached Images  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The daily support on GU held again yesterday,and price is bouncing off that level,but again there is a resistance at 1.34601, i will be watching that level for a break,my bias on this pair still remains bullish though,i hope we can get a good break today or tomorrow, if that happens then we might see another 200 to 300 pips move .
      Attached Images  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2018), ehizmac (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,285 Times in 548 Posts

That is very correct my friend because the moves looks bullish on GBPUSD although we still need some more confirmation on the pair, but with the current formation I see I think the market is headed buy, it is very easy to spot these things when one has a very good understanding of support and resistance levels.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

bigani (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,929 Times in 993 Posts

The real bull party has not commenced yet in gbp usd, there are many things that are still holding it down, it has also been dancing around the 20 moving average, I believe that the next critical resistance at 1.3458 is where this pair is heading to, I want to see a violent break of that level before I can be fully confident that the bulls have nothing more to hinder them.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bigani (06-12-2018), dzin4aans (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-14-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      The real bull party has not commenced yet in gbp usd, there are many things that are still holding it down, it has also been dancing around the 20 moving average, I believe that the next critical resistance at 1.3458 is where this pair is heading to, I want to see a violent break of that level before I can be fully confident that the bulls have nothing more to hinder them.
      I see you are using the 4hr time frame,which is still good though, Gu definitely has a lot of hurdle to cross before we can really confirm the bull movement,price has been really slow this week, and i think it is certainly because of the news coming up later in the week,charts will be clear from next week.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

My eurusd chart below,it is good for sell at this level with stop loss above yesterday high,but am doing nothing for now because of today's FOMC and tomorrows ECB,i like combining technical with fundamental to give the perfect result,if this trade works out we might be seeing close to 300 pips profit before the end of the month.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigani View Post
      My eurusd chart below,it is good for sell at this level with stop loss above yesterday high,but am doing nothing for now because of today's FOMC and tomorrows ECB,i like combining technical with fundamental to give the perfect result,if this trade works out we might be seeing close to 300 pips profit before the end of the month.
      I think we should be careful with selling in fact trading the usd pairs today because from my previous observation, I do notice that there will be many unpredictable movement on the day that FOMC is to be announced, I am looking forward to an opportunity to trade this news because after about five minutes, we can tell what price is doing, eur usd is showing bearish signal but it jus close below 1.1730 before I sell it.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (06-13-2018), Leonvic90 (06-13-2018), Neriah (06-15-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast