• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 61 64 65 66 67 68 71 ... LastLast

Thread: simisola's trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      What i do not like traders to be saying is what you have just said now, i think that it is not same way that we view the market, and through this, we can not be making trades in the same manner. And as long as the trading system is working well, the trader will be making money with that strategy even when they lose money at times. He might truly lose his money through the stop loss hit, but how are you sure that the traders will not be making money again. And how are you sure that if he did not use the stop loss that is tight, that he will not lose more money.

Forex trading is about your plans too, you might not be planning well when you use high stop loss, you have to make sure that your trading strategy is blending with your plans. It is not every trader that will go for very high stop loss, that is what is so important. And like you that you are using high stop loss, just make sure that your risk is not that high, that might affect you if your stop loss is hit.
      Yes brother I don't see anything wrong with what he asking him about the results I just trade. I think the fault is how he present it. And about what you said forex trading is all about plan and having a good trading strategy, but we should know that it's when we have a good knowledge that we will plan well

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

maxiipus (06-12-2018)

3. Demo contests
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,976 Times in 1,906 Posts

it is quite essential to target a decent reward for every risk taken. in other words, i will only take a trade where the reward is higher than the risk. traders should desist from taking trades that will not be well rewarding.

Thanks  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

maxiipus (06-12-2018), Mez Da Whiz (04-23-2018), samadel (04-25-2018), sonibark (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,327 Times in 384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      it is quite essential to target a decent reward for every risk taken. in other words, i will only take a trade where the reward is higher than the risk. traders should desist from taking trades that will not be well rewarding.
      If there's no setup at the time of analysis that has a potential 2:1 RRR, and there are several that have 1:1 RRR, is it unwise to take that trade? I'm thinking 1:1 RRR is better than not trading, since it's one direct trade, he doesn't earn.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

ehizmac (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-12-2018), maxiipus (06-12-2018), samadel (04-25-2018), sonibark (04-26-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,871 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mez Da Whiz View Post
      If there's no setup at the time of analysis that has a potential 2:1 RRR, and there are several that have 1:1 RRR, is it unwise to take that trade? I'm thinking 1:1 RRR is better than not trading, since it's one direct trade, he doesn't earn.
      sometimes a trade with "RRR" of 1:1 can have better ROI then one with 1:2. this is because trades with a more near tp will hit more often, strikrate will be higher.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

maxiipus (06-12-2018), samadel (04-25-2018), sonibark (04-26-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,327 Times in 384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      sometimes a trade with "RRR" of 1:1 can have better ROI then one with 1:2. this is because trades with a more near tp will hit more often, strikrate will be higher.
      This is the point I was trying to make in my previous post because the poster sounded like it was improper to trade a 1:1 RRR. It all boils down to style, profitability and how familiar one is with his method.
      Come Alive!
      Proudly Nigerian

Thanks  

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

ehizmac (06-12-2018), maxiipus (06-12-2018), sonibark (04-26-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,535 Times in 2,913 Posts

Default New trade set up

Hello everyone, my journal has gathered some dust because of lack of usage, so now I have decided to reactivate it again, to begin that I saw an opportunity in eur jpy which met the requirements of my trading system as described in the first page, so I have place a buy at 130.09 my stop loss is 129.40 and of course what I intend to target is 131.15. All fingers crossed as await the outcome of this trade.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,563 Times in 993 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      Hello everyone, my journal has gathered some dust because of lack of usage, so now I have decided to reactivate it again, to begin that I saw an opportunity in eur jpy which met the requirements of my trading system as described in the first page, so I have place a buy at 130.09 my stop loss is 129.40 and of course what I intend to target is 131.15. All fingers crossed as await the outcome of this trade.
      Nice and clean chart,eurjpy will have to break the resistance at 130.96 and close above it for us to see a good buy,but i see that you have placed your buy in a good position,131.315 will be a good place to take profits for me, tomorrow FOMC and Thursday is ECB so there will be a lot to look for this week.

Thanks  

14. The following 9 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

ehizmac (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,289 Times in 961 Posts

i made my position the same with you in eur/jpy and the basic reason is that i see in daily time frame the possibilities of the bullish trend is still strong so i prefer to go with the flow and keep using big time frame as my trend guidance because i think that it is safer to trade that way because i really can use tight stoploss and bigger take profits level.

Thanks  

16. The following 7 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

Honey Bee (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,516 Times in 689 Posts

Well although I dont have eurjpy on my analysis but I think based on the latest strength of eur across all board we should be looking at more buy because it has been trying to push and I believe that the pair will keep pushing even further, unfortunately am not a fan of stop loss but its clear been safe incase the market decides to go otherwise.

Thanks  

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Honey Bee (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-12-2018), Neriah (06-12-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,631 Times in 1,095 Posts

There are some very interesting and important levels that eur jpy is going to test, the first one that I see is at 131.30 which has a double top type of price formation, I know that price will have a serious struggle before it breaks above the resistance because of how it happened there previously, the next key level is all the way up to 133.** whether price will get there eventually depends on many factors.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

20. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2018), Honey Bee (06-12-2018), Leonvic90 (06-12-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 61 64 65 66 67 68 71 ... LastLast