• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Neteller- The Best Payment Processors.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,647 Times in 623 Posts

Default Neteller- The Best Payment Processors.

Dear all honorable users,
      Hope you are doing well in Forex trading business. It`s a pleasure and i feel proud to stay in this forum for a long time. Moderators are extraordinary with compare to another forum. Although i never login other forums after joining in MT5 forum. It`s payment procedure is excellent. Within the first week every user has been received their bonus for posting. I suggest other forum users to join in this beautiful forum.

Now come to the point. There is a very famous rumor that bonus dollars are useless and fake. And Instaforex will block you when you are going to withdraw some dollar. Bla bla bla...
      I open this thread to show them that they are totally incorrect. MT5 and IFX both are trusted company. They will pay you everything that you are belonged to.

Neteller is the best payment processors. I am using this payment processor since 2016. I have already completed withdraw amount $399.13
      Here i have attached those screen shots. Please open those to avoid misunderstanding about MT5 and IFX.

Thanks to all of my respected Moderators for your brilliant support throughout my journey in MT5 forum.
      Wish you all the best for the future.
      Regards.
      Attached Images
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late.If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-02-2017), dzin4aans (07-31-2017), mlodylolo (08-03-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017), snaxbest (08-27-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5208.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,139 Times in 5,462 Posts

Your main point is about Insta really pays you the profit even from the posting bonus or about Neteller as the best payment processor ?

The title is about Neteller as the best payment processor but it seems like you're talking about Insta payment more...

Well, Insta surely pays us for real as long as we don't abuse the bonus usage and even if they block us, they have the right to do that and we must be prepared for that.

About Neteller as the best payment processor, well, I'm using Neteller now, but its not longer as good as in the past.

In the past I could send money freely but now they charge quite a lot too for the senders but at least they allow us to sell our balance.

Also Neteller canceled the Net+ card in some countries without refund, and this added more disappointment to Neteler customers.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Interlock (08-02-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock has a brilliant future Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Your main point is about Insta really pays you the profit even from the posting bonus or about Neteller as the best payment processor ?

The title is about Neteller as the best payment processor but it seems like you're talking about Insta payment more...

Well, Insta surely pays us for real as long as we don't abuse the bonus usage and even if they block us, they have the right to do that and we must be prepared for that.

About Neteller as the best payment processor, well, I'm using Neteller now, but its not longer as good as in the past.

In the past I could send money freely but now they charge quite a lot too for the senders but at least they allow us to sell our balance.

Also Neteller canceled the Net+ card in some countries without refund, and this added more disappointment to Neteler customers.
      Good point mates. Basically most of the times i wanna write one thing but it turns into another thing. More specifically i want to show that Neteller is the best payment processor for it`s high security and high rate with compare to Skrill,Payza etc.
      Who Is Your Creator And What Is His Intention? Find It Before It Becomes Too Late.If You Search You Will Realize That Allah Is One. May Allah Bless You.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-02-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock View Post
      Good point mates. Basically most of the times i wanna write one thing but it turns into another thing. More specifically i want to show that Neteller is the best payment processor for it`s high security and high rate with compare to Skrill,Payza etc.
      And what do you mean by high rates ?

Do you mean that you can sell Neteller balance higher than other balance in your country ?

In here, in my country, I don't know why but Neteller exchangers buy Neteller balance lower than the others even against insecure payment processors like Perfect Money.

About security, what makes you think Neteller is more secured ?

I think Skrill and Payza are around the same level with Neteller, PayPal is more popular and stricter but I don't like too strict payment processors either.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Interlock (08-03-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

And what do you mean by high rates ?

Do you mean that you can sell Neteller balance higher than other balance in your country ?

In here, in my country, I don't know why but Neteller exchangers buy Neteller balance lower than the others even against insecure payment processors like Perfect Money.

About security, what makes you think Neteller is more secured ?

I think Skrill and Payza are around the same level with Neteller, PayPal is more popular and stricter but I don't like too strict payment processors either.
      Yeah it`s for my country. Here Neteller exchange rate is 90 Taka/Dollar. Where Skrill rate is 80 TK/Dollar. And Payza Rate is 75TK/Dollar. Neteller is very much famous in my country.
      And only for security and availability, Neteller has this face value.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-03-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is just really nice forexaddict is just really nice forexaddict is just really nice forexaddict is just really nice forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.99 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have some query about the verification process of this payment processor. Earlier I have verified my account with only ID but now it's showing that they have changed their policy and I need to go through address verification along with account ownership verification.

Have you already gone with this steps and what If I don't complete it? What will be my limit for the account?

I hope you will be able to give some insights.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-17-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict View Post
      I have some query about the verification process of this payment processor. Earlier I have verified my account with only ID but now it's showing that they have changed their policy and I need to go through address verification along with account ownership verification.

Have you already gone with this steps and what If I don't complete it? What will be my limit for the account?

I hope you will be able to give some insights.
      Yep, its true and I have shared my experience about this one in one of my thread, please read it.

I hope you'll be lucky like me too...

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...perience-(tips)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-20-2017), forexaddict (08-16-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-18-2017)

16. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2914.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,543 Times in 1,008 Posts

Well to be honest..
      Nowadays Neteller is no longer the best payment processor for me Because we are no longer use the Neteller Card (Maybe on specific region only)
      But actually I'm still using neteller because I have neteller attached on my bonus account..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE REBATE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-20-2017)

Reply to Thread