Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 44

    Thread: Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

    1. #1
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,926
      Thanks
      40,201
      Thanked 33,027 Times in 7,990 Posts

      Default Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

      As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

      So how can you provide good post?

      Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

      1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

      and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

      2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

      and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

      3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

      just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

      4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Strategies

      and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

      5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS

      or here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...obot)-REQUESTS

      6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...t-by-MT5-forum

      7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

      Here's more detail to this program:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ership-Program

      8. Post your payment proof. This could be the payment that you most recently get from bonus account or from contest prize (when you win) or proof that you get a successful withdrawal from InstaForex real account. Everyone love to see payment proof and this kind of post will give you a lot of appreciation from our members. That section can be found in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?123-Payment-Proof

      Tips for this can be found in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12670826



      Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding #7

    2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
    3. #2
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      17,337
      Accumulated bonus
      4438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,067
      Thanked 7,791 Times in 2,732 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

      So how can you provide good post?

      Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

      1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

      and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

      2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

      and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

      3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

      just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

      4. if you think don't have enough time for the 3 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we have 2 daily contests, 1 weekly contest and 2 monthly contests. You can find out about our contests in here:

      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...s-by-MT5-Forum



      Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Earnestly I am short of words to express how I feel about this informative post, you guys are just the best, I never even knew that some of these threads existed in this forum before now, I will sure look them up especially the one that has to do with analysis of currency pairs, I would love to see what others think and how they trade selected pairs. Thanks once more for this!
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

    4. The following 5 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-02-2017), Georges (08-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

    5. #3
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Posts
      25,321
      Accumulated bonus
      5308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      9,079
      Thanked 8,238 Times in 5,506 Posts

      Default

      How about making a really good technical strategy thread ?

      Of course in a well detailed manner with all of the necessary steps explained and its not just about like some useless general advice.

      One good strategy thread perhaps can change the life of a trader forever, there are some legendary threads like james16 thread which is consisted of thousand pages.

    6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

      DaveBenroe (11-30-2017), dzin4aans (08-03-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-03-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

    7. #4
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,926
      Thanks
      40,201
      Thanked 33,027 Times in 7,990 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long View Post
      How about making a really good technical strategy thread ?

      Of course in a well detailed manner with all of the necessary steps explained and its not just about like some useless general advice.

      One good strategy thread perhaps can change the life of a trader forever, there are some legendary threads like james16 thread which is consisted of thousand pages.
      Ahhh, yes that is also another way to get good bonus. I'll add that into the 1st post. Thanks for reminding mate!

      I already added it to the 1st post.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-03-2017 at 01:47 AM.

    8. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      Bao Long (08-03-2017), bigearners (08-03-2017), dzin4aans (08-03-2017), Georges (08-18-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), M Sarez (10-01-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-03-2017), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (08-03-2017)

    9. #5
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive
       
      The End will become famous soon enough The End's Avatar
      Posts
      9,124
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22
      Thanked 67 Times in 42 Posts

      Default

      this is all good and i believe it will bring benefits for all the members but the main problem still the same , there are many members who benefit from my posts and threads but they even forget to say thanks , in trading discussions i can post in a particular thread and i really become tuned for making a discussion or reply to a quote but the members who post in a thread do not follow the thread anymore after they post their opinions

    10. The following 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

      Georges (08-18-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), kammraz (08-06-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-10-2017)

    11. #6
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,926
      Thanks
      40,201
      Thanked 33,027 Times in 7,990 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      this is all good and i believe it will bring benefits for all the members but the main problem still the same , there are many members who benefit from my posts and threads but they even forget to say thanks , in trading discussions i can post in a particular thread and i really become tuned for making a discussion or reply to a quote but the members who post in a thread do not follow the thread anymore after they post their opinions
      That is what the administration are trying to change. When we post it means we care and the ongoing discussion will bring benefit to members. Those who are interested in trading want to discuss or learn or share with other members. That is why the new bonus system give a lot more consideration to good, helpful post.

    12. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-10-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), NikitaBelle (08-10-2017), Star_amin (08-11-2017), Unregistered (1)

    13. #7
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,926
      Thanks
      40,201
      Thanked 33,027 Times in 7,990 Posts

      Default

      Another way to become helpful is added to the 1st post #5 so those of you coders can get capital for trading too

    14. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), rahan07 (08-15-2017)

    15. #8
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Posts
      13,408
      Accumulated bonus
      3458.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,445
      Thanked 4,822 Times in 1,891 Posts

      Default

      I think the option 1 is a more easier to us. I have take this chance to make good and informative trading journal. Well, after this we don't need to hunt for many of posts. We just need to spend a little bit of time to make good and informative posts that can give benefits to others. This new system is awesome and I hope it will sustain longer.

    16. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017)

    17. #9
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine
       
      PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Posts
      16,926
      Thanks
      40,201
      Thanked 33,027 Times in 7,990 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      I think the option 1 is a more easier to us. I have take this chance to make good and informative trading journal. Well, after this we don't need to hunt for many of posts. We just need to spend a little bit of time to make good and informative posts that can give benefits to others. This new system is awesome and I hope it will sustain longer.
      #5 is specific for coders and programmers so it obviously won't benefit other member who don't have the skills to do modifications on script/EA, indicator. I tried to cover as many possibility as I can for every type of member in this forum

    18. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), NikitaBelle (08-18-2017), rahan07 (08-15-2017), Sixteen (08-15-2017)

    19. Forex Game
    20. #10
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Posts
      14,256
      Accumulated bonus
      3544.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,442
      Thanked 3,403 Times in 787 Posts

      Default

      Will do my best to open a my own journal no matter the amount and see how it goes. It's been a challenge and we have to make the best plan out of every decisions. There are lot of things we can always learn from each other so we can have more developed means to act on our personal trades too. Thanks for the mods and members trying to make this forum a better place for all.

    21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), Interlock (11-09-2017), NikitaBelle (08-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-18-2017)

    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts