• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,901 Times in 8,412 Posts

Default Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

So how can you provide good post?

Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Strategies

and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS

or here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...obot)-REQUESTS

6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...t-by-MT5-forum

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

Here's more detail to this program:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ership-Program

8. Post your payment proof. This could be the payment that you most recently get from bonus account or from contest prize (when you win) or proof that you get a successful withdrawal from InstaForex real account. Everyone love to see payment proof and this kind of post will give you a lot of appreciation from our members. That section can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?123-Payment-Proof

Tips for this can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12670826

Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding #7

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How much money can I get from this forum everyday?
      Somebody please help answer this question quick!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Cheung For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (02-04-2018)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,629 Times in 5,121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cheung View Post
      How much money can I get from this forum everyday?
      Somebody please help answer this question quick!
      Hi Anthony Cheung,
      The question cant have definite answer because MT5 Forum do not pay certain amount of money. Bonus is a gift for your activity With new bonus system it takes many factors into consideration in bonus calculation and that is post quality, length, reputation and other unknown to us factors.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anthony Cheung will become famous soon enough Anthony Cheung's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Hi Anthony Cheung,
      The question cant have definite answer because MT5 Forum do not pay certain amount of money. Bonus is a gift for your activity With new bonus system it takes many factors into consideration in bonus calculation and that is post quality, length, reputation and other unknown to us factors.
      Ok. How can I know if my posts is good, long and how to get good reputation? Sorry if I ask a lot. I need money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Cheung For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,629 Times in 5,121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Cheung View Post
      Ok. How can I know if my posts is good, long and how to get good reputation? Sorry if I ask a lot. I need money.
      its fine you are new here and you can ask questions, we do our best to help you
      Well the minimum requirement is 2 full lines according to the rules. Reputation, it takes time to establish yourself here as good member and the more known you become, the more reputation you will have and other members will thank your posts more

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,001 Posts

Default How can I benefit from being here at the Forum?

as adealing with the Forex market you has very good opportunities in this forum where you have many sections help you in forex worled

but let me took about the most Important in my Opinion

section of education which through you will find all the explanations about Forex and if you want something you can open a topic for your request and you will find many help

Trading Strategies section where you will find many trading strategies to learn about and try it

Another section is trading journal is very good you will find everyone presents his daily trading there is everything good or bad Situations and you learn from the experiences of others

In the end the forum gives you money to trade in the market for your posts in the forum
      All the opportunities for success you have here

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to taifon for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is indeed a lot of ways a forum members can benefit from being in this forum.

Definitely any of the sections of the forum is highly useful to the trader's learning process because of the useful posts that are available inside it.

The one I make use of most are the General Forex Conversation, Trading Universities and Trading Strategies in the Trading Discussion Area. While I posts my comments in General Forex Conversation and Trading Universities sections, I make research about trading strategies in the Trading Strategies section.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveBenroe For This Useful Post:

taifon (04-22-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic is a splendid one to behold fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3279.42 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This forum covers a very wide spectrum of the forex industry, so you will likely be able to benefit from the forum according to your area of interest. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced trader, even if your interest lies PAMM, automated trading, or payment processors. You will find what you need from the wealth of resources on this forum.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fanatic For This Useful Post:

taifon (04-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon has a reputation beyond repute taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,001 Posts

because of the useful posts that are available inside it
      Actually, it is not just the topics that interest me here, but the responses, where everyone sees it from a different point of view. For example, if someone talks about support and resistance, you will find in the responses many viewpoints that will give you more knowledge.

so you will likely be able to benefit from the forum according to your area of interest. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced trader
      Yes, every person who entered this forum, whether a beginner or a professional in Forex, has benefited. I have joined this forum soon but there is a lot of information I have received and it seems that I am about to solve a big problem in trading, which is lack knowledge of news and analysis.
      I have found here a clear and simple vision

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin is just really nice tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      563.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In fact, you can benefit daily from this forum, especially for us as beginners, there are sections talking about the experience of members in trading as we benefit from the experience of other members and do not repeat the same mistakes and this is very good, as well you find a section of strategies where we find simple strategies posed by members as well as a special section of competitions ... on the whole will not regretwhen you visits this forum.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to tradwin for this useful post.

taifon (04-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,180 Times in 3,355 Posts

Wow, there is a lot of benefit with can derive from this forum, let's forget the fact that we get bonus for trading in this forum for a while because this is one of the major reasons why most of us are all here that aside, we can easily interact with other forums members and shaw with each other what we know and in this way we will keep growing as a trader

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

taifon (04-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5