• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

Default Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

So how can you provide good post?

Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Strategies

and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS

or here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...obot)-REQUESTS

6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...t-by-MT5-forum

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

Here's more detail to this program:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ership-Program

8. Post your payment proof. This could be the payment that you most recently get from bonus account or from contest prize (when you win) or proof that you get a successful withdrawal from InstaForex real account. Everyone love to see payment proof and this kind of post will give you a lot of appreciation from our members. That section can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?123-Payment-Proof

Tips for this can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12670826

Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding #7

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,419 Times in 2,322 Posts

Wow! looks like the ISCA is great if we want to contribute how quality posts like making a trading journal. I think I am going to make one of my own since I already have a working swing/long term system. At the moment, it is on the 10th month and I am waiting for it to reach a milestone of 12 months or 1 year. This forum is getting better and I think I'm back as an active member again. Good thing to see that a lot of veterans are still active here

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

angaper (08-18-2017), azmassi (09-07-2017), Black Mamba (08-18-2017), dzin4aans (08-18-2017), Georges (08-18-2017), NikitaBelle (08-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-18-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Wow! looks like the ISCA is great if we want to contribute how quality posts like making a trading journal. I think I am going to make one of my own since I already have a working swing/long term system. At the moment, it is on the 10th month and I am waiting for it to reach a milestone of 12 months or 1 year. This forum is getting better and I think I'm back as an active member again. Good thing to see that a lot of veterans are still active here
      It would be an honor to see you in trading journal section balut And if you have a great trading strategy that is working in long term, I would really want to see it, maybe I can learn a few things for my own strategy and implement them in my trading Since I am a long term trader, its going to be very useful for me
      To get you started quickly, go ahead and take a peak into this thread - Your road to success with Trading Journal! plus there is a video in the first post in that thread to help you get going with your trading journal

5. The following 10 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), balut (08-21-2017), Black Mamba (08-18-2017), forexianz (08-19-2017), loveyo (08-19-2017), Mian Naseer (09-08-2017), NikitaBelle (08-19-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-20-2017), shyammandal (10-09-2017), Sixteen (08-19-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      It would be an honor to see you in trading journal section balut And if you have a great trading strategy that is working in long term, I would really want to see it, maybe I can learn a few things for my own strategy and implement them in my trading Since I am a long term trader, its going to be very useful for me
      To get you started quickly, go ahead and take a peak into this thread - Your road to success with Trading Journal! plus there is a video in the first post in that thread to help you get going with your trading journal
      thanks for the advised, I just finished making my own trading journal on the Trading Journal section and the link can be found on my signature. I hope that my trading account on my journal will last for 52 weeks so I can continually update it and share trading set up/strategies.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (08-21-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-28-2017)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,135 Times in 8,472 Posts

I already updated the list with #7 which is partnership program.

This is a great program to those who can promote the forum so that people join this forum. You will get a portion of the bonus from the new people that you bring to this forum.

Check it out:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12604891

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), balut (09-07-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), Interlock (09-08-2017), kammraz (09-07-2017), Mian Naseer (09-08-2017), shyammandal (10-09-2017)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.
      Is the referral bonus affected by the new system ISCA

or is it the same as before?

The referral bonus is calculated according to the following principle:
      for posts of referrals acquired a month ago you get $0.1
      for posts of referrals acquired 1-2 months ago you get $0.09
      for posts of referrals acquired 2-3 months ago you get $0.08
      for posts of referrals acquired 3-4 months ago you get $0.07
      for posts of referrals acquired 4-5 months ago you get $0.06
      for posts of referrals acquired 5-6 months ago you get $0.04
      for posts of referrals acquired 8 month ago and longer you get $0.02

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

azmassi (09-07-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-08-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,952.74 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,209 Times in 4,653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Is the referral bonus affected by the new system ISCA

or is it the same as before?
      Logically the referral bonus will be caculated from the bonus earned by the old system!

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

balut (09-08-2017), dzin4aans (09-07-2017), Interlock (09-08-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-08-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,573 Times in 485 Posts

There is no doubt that the new Bonus system is blessing for member. we can get much more bonuses for trading from Forum then our posts.
      I really appreciate the Insta Forex, Admins and Mods for new changes.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to zeeshaa for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-08-2017), Mian Naseer (09-09-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-12-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer is just really nice Mian Naseer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      135.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All the things mentioned in first post of this thread are very useful for us. i think if we keep in mind these things During posting then we can provide Quality posts which can help other a lot. due to Quality posts we can get more Bonus for posting than normal which is Blessing for us.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mian Naseer for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-12-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-12-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dotfranc98 is on a distinguished road dotfranc98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for [this comprehensive list. i am new here and want to learn the best i can and also gain some bonus money for trading. i am also a newbie so i will need all the help i can get to be a good trader.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dotfranc98 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (09-18-2017)

20. ForexCopy
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dotfranc98 View Post
      thanks for [this comprehensive list. i am new here and want to learn the best i can and also gain some bonus money for trading. i am also a newbie so i will need all the help i can get to be a good trader.
      I want to tell you that you are in the right place because in this great forum you can learn a lot of trading ideas and tips that will help you to keep improving your trading skill and also you will be earning alongside your learning when you post good quality post or reply to posts. All you need to succeed in forex trading are contained in this forum.

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to debren for this useful post.

Georges (09-18-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-18-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast