• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,395 Times in 8,224 Posts

Default Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

So how can you provide good post?

Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Strategies

and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS

or here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...obot)-REQUESTS

6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...t-by-MT5-forum

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

Here's more detail to this program:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ership-Program

8. Post your payment proof. This could be the payment that you most recently get from bonus account or from contest prize (when you win) or proof that you get a successful withdrawal from InstaForex real account. Everyone love to see payment proof and this kind of post will give you a lot of appreciation from our members. That section can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?123-Payment-Proof

Tips for this can be found in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12670826

Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding #7

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have been wondering is there a bonus that is linked to my bonus trading account and the blogg section.or simpler what does the activities we do in a blogg affect our bonus statistics?
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mkape for this useful post.

mowsumi (12-14-2017), PongsakornFX (11-10-2017)

4. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,339 Times in 4,939 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      i have been wondering is there a bonus that is linked to my bonus trading account and the blogg section.or simpler what does the activities we do in a blogg affect our bonus statistics?
      For now blogging contest is stopped and we do not have any information mate whether it will return unfortunately. I dont think blogging section and MT5 Forum have been connected. But what I can tell you for sure is that if you establish big readers base on your blog, you can always welcome them to join MT5 Forum and check out your posts that way making your informative and good posts more recognized to others

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

forexguy9 (12-13-2017), loveyo (10-25-2017), NikitaBelle (10-23-2017), PongsakornFX (11-10-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

So how can you provide good post?

Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Discussion

just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...ing-Strategies

and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS

or here:

http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...obot)-REQUESTS

6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...t-by-MT5-forum

This contest is currently stopped and it will resume again on 26th September 2017.

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

Here's more detail to this program:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ership-Program

Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      This is a very good guide for members. Now I see how people can get bonus from this forum because before I think a member can only make bonus from post.
      But I think the options there are too advanced for me because they need good analytical skill to contribute. But at least people will have options to choose.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine has much to be proud of Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,253 Times in 326 Posts

I will take note of this and also follow other members that I have seen with good trading bonus results. I will encourage my self and lets hope for the best in next month. Just want to get higher bonus for my long term trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vikine For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-12-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After reading a lot from this forum I realized that there is a lot of thing that you can do to make bonus and I'm happy to find this information. I thought you can only make money from posting but it turns out there are other things we can do for this. I think I have to browse the forum a lot more to find more info.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

Warren Bafett (11-17-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett is a name known to all Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh View Post
      After reading a lot from this forum I realized that there is a lot of thing that you can do to make bonus and I'm happy to find this information. I thought you can only make money from posting but it turns out there are other things we can do for this. I think I have to browse the forum a lot more to find more info.
      Yes, miss beautiful. So many exciting things and benefits we can derive from this forum, one is getting a bonus, and the most special thing is being surrounded with traders who can help us in developing more our trading skill every day. I never seen a forum which is a complete package until now! I added you in my friends list! Can I add you in facebook?
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,007 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett View Post
      Yes, miss beautiful. So many exciting things and benefits we can derive from this forum, one is getting a bonus, and the most special thing is being surrounded with traders who can help us in developing more our trading skill every day. I never seen a forum which is a complete package until now! I added you in my friends list! Can I add you in facebook?
      Very true.after joining mt5 i have learned a lot already. I try to make my analysis for many pairs because i want to learn my strategy fully so maybe i will get good redults in my demo account and then can move to real money trading, hopefully with this bonud from forum.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it will be very helpful to all traders if they can spare their time to read this wonderful post instead of always rushing to post so that they can make their $$$$ bonus. It is really on the helpful side.

Once again, I am expressing my heart-felt appreciation for this opportunity coming to me!
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to DaveBenroe for this useful post.

dzin4aans (11-30-2017), Interlock (12-14-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,395 Times in 8,224 Posts

I already updated the 1st post with #8 (posting in payment proof):

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12604891

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-13-2017), Interlock (12-14-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

wahidul will become famous soon enough wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lot sir for sharing such an important thread for newcomers. MT5 forum helps a lot to earn from online without any direct investment. I think i could learn many things about Forex trading from here. I have been trading in Forex market for 1 year. Still i think i have to learn many things from you guys.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to wahidul for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-14-2017), Interlock (12-14-2017), mowsumi (12-14-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast