• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: / \ Kaizen

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,202 Times in 7,263 Posts

Default / \ Kaizen

I have decided to close my previous trading journal (Anything Goes 2016: 2nd Voyage) to open a new trading journal thread. This will help start fresh and move forward with my new plan (well actually it's still the same plan but I decided to add some things to the mix).

First things first...

The title of the thread is "/ \ Kaizen" and why did I pick that thread title? Well, actually I wanted to put Price & Time: Kaizen but it has a resemblance to my old trading journal thread's titles so I decided to use symbol for time and price which are expressed by

/ which means time, price, up trend. Time and price are the 2 basic element in trading and without them there will be no market. As time goes by the price might rise and thus the symbol "/".

\ which means the same as the above but this time it shows that as time goes by the price can also go down.

Kaizen which means constant improvement.

So as a result, the title is much shorter but has a lot more meaning to it

Now then, in my previous journal I mentioned a lot of things that I like to use when seeing the market because there is a lot of way to view the market even though the chart is one and the same in the eyes traders. Those things are:

Candlestick which you can read about it in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ex-Candlestick

Western chart pattern:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Chart-Pattern

Support & Resistance:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...amp-Resistance

and also Fibonacci:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ndex-Fibonacci

Trend Line:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...dex-Trend-Line

Elliot Wave:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...x-Elliott-Wave

Supply and Demand:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ply-and-Demand

and several other things. The good thing about those I mentioned above is they don't require complex math calculation and mostly can be seen with naked eyes (with the only exception which is Fibonacci). The chart will tell us a story of the struggle between the bulls and bears and as they continue to struggle the narrative will show one or a couple or more of what I already mentioned at once and based on that narrative the trader will make a decision whether to enter a trade or pass. Obviously, I will not be trading using everything above at once due to time and fund efficiency.

My goal in this thread is to keep growing the accounts until they reach significant amount and also talk about my views on the market. I always welcome constructive criticism so please make sure that your comment add value to this thread. In my previous journal I mentioned my goal of turning a small account into many fold and it backfired my psychology as it constantly puts pressure on my mind so I'm not gonna do that this time. Other traders love to put a target and it won't bother them at all but not with me so I'm just gonna leave it. I'm just gonna do my best and keep updating the journey as I go along the way.

With things already out of the way now let's officially start the journal by waiting for the new trading week to start!

Let's rock ~~~!!!

Important info:

Core basics in trading:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605821

Entry methods:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12625288

Account monitoring:

Bonus account (from forum) https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pha...-bonus/2268828
      Rebate account https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pha...eurica/2313871
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 11-03-2017 at 06:28 AM.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-05-2017), allishanraza (08-05-2017), bidyut (11-20-2017), bigearners (08-05-2017), Black Mamba (10-04-2017), bocahedan (10-10-2017), deathstar (08-09-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (08-05-2017), dzin4aans (08-05-2017), FlyingShark (08-07-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), GhostMode (11-05-2017), hotforexx7373 (08-20-2017), ilyas_ili (10-24-2017), Kalex (08-05-2017), kanaphe (Yesterday), loveyo (10-10-2017), Mkape (11-03-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), penuelophir (08-05-2017), Phool Khan (10-23-2017), PongsakornFX (11-15-2017), simisola (08-05-2017), Soldier (09-18-2017), Star_amin (08-12-2017), union12 (10-23-2017), Vaisaak (10-04-2017), Vikine (Yesterday), zarra (10-12-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks

Last week saw some of the good move for this month prolly due to the anticipation of the news release. Maybe this weeks it's time for xUSD to go short while USDx to go long. Some pullback would be nice...

Those blue box are there just to identify the new day because I don't like to use the period separator function on MT4 platform (makes it look ugly lolz).

Hope you all will make pips this week!

OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
    5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-11-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-12-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), kammraz (09-12-2017), NikitaBelle (09-11-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Too early?
      Too late?
      SL too tight?
      Market will hit those SL?

Well, the market eventually will answer those question. The trades, if they mature in profit, will yield at least 4R so I am willing to take the risk. What about your trade(s) fellas?

OR

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (09-12-2017), dzin4aans (09-11-2017), maxiipus (09-11-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus is a splendid one to behold maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post

Too early?
      Too late?
      SL too tight?
      Market will hit those SL?

Well, the market eventually will answer those question. The trades, if they mature in profit, will yield at least 4R so I am willing to take the risk. What about your trade(s) fellas?
      every trader has their own reason in opening a trade, there is no such thing as too early or to late to open a trade because it really depend on the time frame we are following when we open our trade, the most important thing is we must be well prepared for every result that will occur from our trade

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxiipus For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Yesterday's trades:

USD/CHF yielded 3.3R
      USD/JPY yielded 12.9R
      EUR/USD yielded 2.4R (closed manually)

Floating trades:

Hopefully the other 2 will hit my TP.
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 09-12-2017 at 02:08 AM.

OR

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

deathstar (09-12-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Let's wait for the next trade to signal us the entries...

I'm changing my approach, previously I was only trading GBP/USD and sometimes I had to wait for too long for an entry but now as you can see I am monitoring 6 pairs (majors only) so I think I already cut the waiting time by a lot. Of course, different money management is being used to adjust to the amount of pair that I am watching and also to cope with the potential multiple trade running at the same time. Because this is bonus account though, I was using small lot size.

OR

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-12-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (09-12-2017), NikitaBelle (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      998.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,034 Times in 433 Posts

Let's wait for the next trade to signal us the entries...

I'm changing my approach, previously I was only trading GBP/USD and sometimes I had to wait for too long for an entry but now as you can see I am monitoring 6 pairs (majors only) so I think I already cut the waiting time by a lot. Of course, different money management is being used to adjust to the amount of pair that I am watching and also to cope with the potential multiple trade running at the same time. Because this is bonus account though, I was using small lot size.
      Huge success to your efforts bro. I just came online yesterday at 11.00 AM (according to Bangladesh Time) and I am trading since then. I missed a huge ride of the gap created on the Monday's market opening.

All of the trades are same as yours but haven't hit tp yet.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star_amin For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1424.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,545 Times in 767 Posts

Those are basics.

PS: If I'm on the phone I might not type anything n just put screenshot. It's a headache typing on a small phone lolz
      This is a right way to make money online with forex patterns, but I don't see more information about this new strategy here only talks about cryptos which I think they have their hard times lately with all that regulations from BoC trying to rule it and by the way have you noticed that Ethereum currency is offline from August 5?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      This is a right way to make money online with forex patterns, but I don't see more information about this new strategy here only talks about cryptos which I think they have their hard times lately with all that regulations from BoC trying to rule it and by the way have you noticed that Ethereum currency is offline from August 5?
      Those are the core of technical analysis, basically you can trade with anything like S/R or S/D, or EW or Candlestick or Western Patterns or Fib or trend line. I don't recommend a specific strategy in this thread but I do recommend learning all those stuff I mentioned on the 1st post. W.D. Gann had it right with that price and time thing.

Then again, I missed the entries on EU and UCHF...

OR

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (09-12-2017), zahid4x (09-12-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3070.94 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,256 Times in 528 Posts

Just looking at the clean chart seems simple. But do you draw Support and Resistance, trendline, Eliott Wave somewhere else? Seems like these chart just to monitor price movement. Correct me if I'm wrong. By the way, do you analyse multiple time frame or just H1 before you make trading decision?
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (09-13-2017)

22. FB
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Just looking at the clean chart seems simple. But do you draw Support and Resistance, trendline, Eliott Wave somewhere else? Seems like these chart just to monitor price movement. Correct me if I'm wrong. By the way, do you analyse multiple time frame or just H1 before you make trading decision?
      I don't like to complicate things that's why the chart is plain.

Afterall, S/R, S/D, EW, Western pattern, candlestick are all clear and you don't need to draw anything on the chart (and most of the time all you need to do is just zoom out from H1) unless you just want to mark up your chart for other purpose. It's all about probability and I already mentioned this in my previous thread. The market will give you probability based on the pattern that you see on your chart and then the probability will increase with each candle closing one by one and finally the result will be shown by a breakout. In short, it's pattern - breakout - pattern - breakout - pattern and so on. By pattern I mean it can be anything.... candlestick, western pattern, fibo, EW, S/R, S/D, harmonics etc. so what you need to pay attention to is what/which pattern will form and you start making anticipation with each leg that the market form. Essentially, everyone is a breakout trader depending on how you view the chart. Take a look...

Yellow lines are the breakout (result) from the pattern (source). Some pattern give great result, others mediocre, the rest low result. There's also the risk factor some pattern give great result but low risk, some other also give great result but mediocre risk and so on.

I use H1, D1 (sometimes H4) also by monitoring several major pair I indirectly get inter-pair view of where the market might be heading or what they might be doing. xUSD pairs tend to move in the same direction with certain correlation and the same also goes for USDx pairs. Sometimes when things are right you might get 600 pips (100 pips for each pair from EU, GU, AU, UCAD, UCHF, UJ) in one swipe and other times even more pips and that's a lot (of course it's depending on your money management).

Now let's move on to the result of yesterday's floating profit....

Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 09-13-2017 at 04:55 AM.

OR

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-13-2017), balut (09-13-2017), dzin4aans (09-13-2017), loveyo (09-13-2017), NikitaBelle (09-13-2017), Star_amin (09-13-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast