• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 224 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantomtrader79's trading journal

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,598 Times in 8,295 Posts

Default Phantomtrader79's trading journal

I have decided to close my previous trading journal (Anything Goes 2016: 2nd Voyage) to open a new trading journal thread. This will help start fresh and move forward with my new plan (well actually it's still the same plan but I decided to add some things to the mix).

First things first...

The title of the thread is "/ \ Kaizen" and why did I pick that thread title? Well, actually I wanted to put Price & Time: Kaizen but it has a resemblance to my old trading journal thread's titles so I decided to use symbol for time and price which are expressed by

/ which means time, price, up trend. Time and price are the 2 basic element in trading and without them there will be no market. As time goes by the price might rise and thus the symbol "/".

\ which means the same as the above but this time it shows that as time goes by the price can also go down.

Kaizen which means constant improvement.

So as a result, the title is much shorter but has a lot more meaning to it

Now then, in my previous journal I mentioned a lot of things that I like to use when seeing the market because there is a lot of way to view the market even though the chart is one and the same in the eyes traders. Those things are:

Candlestick which you can read about it in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ex-Candlestick

Western chart pattern:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Chart-Pattern

Support & Resistance:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...amp-Resistance

and also Fibonacci:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ndex-Fibonacci

Trend Line:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...dex-Trend-Line

Elliot Wave:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...x-Elliott-Wave

Supply and Demand:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ply-and-Demand

and several other things. The good thing about those I mentioned above is they don't require complex math calculation and mostly can be seen with naked eyes (with the only exception which is Fibonacci). The chart will tell us a story of the struggle between the bulls and bears and as they continue to struggle the narrative will show one or a couple or more of what I already mentioned at once and based on that narrative the trader will make a decision whether to enter a trade or pass. Obviously, I will not be trading using everything above at once due to time and fund efficiency.

My goal in this thread is to keep growing the accounts until they reach significant amount and also talk about my views on the market. I always welcome constructive criticism so please make sure that your comment add value to this thread. In my previous journal I mentioned my goal of turning a small account into many fold and it backfired my psychology as it constantly puts pressure on my mind so I'm not gonna do that this time. Other traders love to put a target and it won't bother them at all but not with me so I'm just gonna leave it. I'm just gonna do my best and keep updating the journey as I go along the way.

With things already out of the way now let's officially start the journal by waiting for the new trading week to start!

Let's rock ~~~!!!

Important info:

Core basics in trading:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605821

Entry methods:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12625288

Various patterns:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12678508
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12681016
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12683396
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12684167

Account monitoring:
      (in accordance to the forum rules I had to delete the links to 3rd party monitoring website, I will add InstaForex monitoring in the future).
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 01-06-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,302 Times in 2,251 Posts

Nice new plan, mate
      I also hope with your new plan will generate more profit and not get MC in a short time
      By the way after watching your chart, i want to know how the relationship between BB and MACD you use? Or is there a certain moment for you to do entry when you see the signal from BB and MACD?
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-05-2017), kashifrehman (03-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,414 Times in 1,589 Posts

Supermod, Welcome you with new journal and interesting name Kaizen as well as meaning.

Sorry for misreading your post on last thread and create some confusion. Anyways, i know this time your are going to rock with professional strategy and lots of learn from you during trading experiences. Best of luck and this voyage never ends.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

Thanks  

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cheerful

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,544 Times in 2,703 Posts

What is constant is change and if you desires to keep on making improvements then you must be willing to embrace change which take time to manifest itself. Time and change goes hand in hand! So I am happy that you have found something or some changes which affected your way of executing your trades, and I wish you the best of lucks with your new trading journal.
      Last edited by penuelophir; 08-05-2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Worng word
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-05-2017), kashifrehman (03-23-2018), paulokepaul (08-19-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      What is constant is change and if you desires to keep on making improvements then you must be willing to embrace change which take time to manifest itself. Time and change goes hand in hand! So I am happy that you have found something or some changes which affected your way of executing your trades, and I wish you the best of lucks with your new trading journal.
      The first way to improve is to identify your problems in trading and which means that you have half solved the problem.The second thing or way is to find solution to it .Then maintain the solution and you will improve in your trading which show that change is only constant thing in the world.You did well to remind thread starter that change has to be accepted .

Thanks  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (08-20-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,488 Times in 1,934 Posts

Great to see the new trading journal from You Supermod ,
      seems it will motivate all of us to ride the trend and will surely show the kaizen magic

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,519 Times in 2,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      I have decided to closed my previous trading journal (Anything Goes 2016: 2nd Voyage) to open a new trading journal thread. This will help start fresh and move forward with my new plan (well actually it's still the same plan but I decided to add some things to the mix).

First things first...

The title of the thread is "/ \ Kaizen" and why did I pick that thread title? Well, actually I wanted to put Price & Time: Kaizen but it has a resemblance to my old trading journal thread's titles so I decided to use symbol for time and price which are expressed by

/ which means time, price, up trend. Time and price are the 2 basic element in trading and without them there will be no market. As time goes by the price might rise and thus the symbol "/".

\ which means the same as the above but this time it shows that as time goes by the price can also go down.

Kaizen which means constant improvement.

So as a result, the title is much shorter but has a lot more meaning to it

Now then, in my previous journal I mentioned a lot of things that I like to use when seeing the market because there is a lot of way to view the market even though the chart is one and the same in the eyes traders. Those things are:

Candlestick which you can read about it in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ex-Candlestick

Western chart pattern:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Chart-Pattern

Support & Resistance:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...amp-Resistance

and also Fibonacci:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ndex-Fibonacci

Trend Line:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...dex-Trend-Line

Elliot Wave:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...x-Elliott-Wave

Supply and Demand:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ply-and-Demand

and several other things. The good thing about those I mentioned above is they don't require complex math calculation and mostly can be seen with naked eyes (with the only exception which is Fibonacci). The chart will tell us a story of the struggle between the bulls and bears and as they continue to struggle the narrative will show one or a couple or more of what I already mentioned at once and based on that narrative the trader will make a decision whether to enter a trade or pass. Obviously, I will not be trading using everything above at once due to time and fund efficiency.

My goal in this thread is to keep growing the accounts until they reach significant amount and also talk about my views on the market. I always welcome constructive criticism so please make sure that your comment add value to this thread. In my previous journal I mentioned my goal of turning a small account into many fold and it backfired my psychology as it constantly puts pressure on my mind so I'm not gonna do that this time. Other traders love to put a target and it won't bother them at all but not with me so I'm just gonna leave it. I'm just gonna do my best and keep updating the journey as I go along the way.

With things already out of the way now let's officially start the journal by waiting for the new trading week to start!

Let's rock ~~~!!!

Now that is more like it, I like the meaning of the title of your journal, it is more like a CANI philosophy that stands for Constant and Never Ending Improvement, this is more like a rebirth, you are the second trader in this journal that uses supply and demand.

Thanks  

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

allishanraza (08-05-2017), bigani (03-27-2018), dzin4aans (08-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2017), Vaisaak (10-11-2017)

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,406 Times in 5,037 Posts

Great new trading journal! And yeah, your old one had 2016 in it so it makes sense to move on to a new chapter And the name of your journal, really unique and interesting
      You are a great trader Super Mod and I wish you really good luck with this project, your explanation on charts is amazing and worth learning from.

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

allishanraza (08-05-2017), bigani (06-04-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (08-06-2017), penuelophir (08-05-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, great to see your new trading journal Supermod !

Now I also started thinking seriously to open my own trading journal too because I feel myself so much motivated towards learning when I open trading journal section. Trading journals of many experienced members like you are the source of learning and motivation for losers like me.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to allishanraza for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-06-2017), koplak_com (04-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allishanraza View Post
      Wow, great to see your new trading journal Supermod !

Now I also started thinking seriously to open my own trading journal too because I feel myself so much motivated towards learning when I open trading journal section. Trading journals of many experienced members like you are the source of learning and motivation for losers like me.
      you must start it as soon as possible this is best way to get constructive advise from others when you share you trading ideas and trading setups there others will share their own views on it and this whole discussion will serve you to make your trading strategy better and also this will become learning material for others.

Thanks  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

harbir (03-23-2018), Honey Bee (03-23-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-23-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 224 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast