• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 257 of 263 FirstFirst ... 252 255 256 257 258 259 262 ... LastLast
    Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2621

Thread: Phantomtrader79's trading journal

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,304 Times in 8,219 Posts

Default Phantomtrader79's trading journal

I have decided to close my previous trading journal (Anything Goes 2016: 2nd Voyage) to open a new trading journal thread. This will help start fresh and move forward with my new plan (well actually it's still the same plan but I decided to add some things to the mix).

First things first...

The title of the thread is "/ \ Kaizen" and why did I pick that thread title? Well, actually I wanted to put Price & Time: Kaizen but it has a resemblance to my old trading journal thread's titles so I decided to use symbol for time and price which are expressed by

/ which means time, price, up trend. Time and price are the 2 basic element in trading and without them there will be no market. As time goes by the price might rise and thus the symbol "/".

\ which means the same as the above but this time it shows that as time goes by the price can also go down.

Kaizen which means constant improvement.

So as a result, the title is much shorter but has a lot more meaning to it

Now then, in my previous journal I mentioned a lot of things that I like to use when seeing the market because there is a lot of way to view the market even though the chart is one and the same in the eyes traders. Those things are:

Candlestick which you can read about it in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ex-Candlestick

Western chart pattern:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...-Chart-Pattern

Support & Resistance:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...amp-Resistance

and also Fibonacci:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ndex-Fibonacci

Trend Line:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...dex-Trend-Line

Elliot Wave:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...x-Elliott-Wave

Supply and Demand:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ply-and-Demand

and several other things. The good thing about those I mentioned above is they don't require complex math calculation and mostly can be seen with naked eyes (with the only exception which is Fibonacci). The chart will tell us a story of the struggle between the bulls and bears and as they continue to struggle the narrative will show one or a couple or more of what I already mentioned at once and based on that narrative the trader will make a decision whether to enter a trade or pass. Obviously, I will not be trading using everything above at once due to time and fund efficiency.

My goal in this thread is to keep growing the accounts until they reach significant amount and also talk about my views on the market. I always welcome constructive criticism so please make sure that your comment add value to this thread. In my previous journal I mentioned my goal of turning a small account into many fold and it backfired my psychology as it constantly puts pressure on my mind so I'm not gonna do that this time. Other traders love to put a target and it won't bother them at all but not with me so I'm just gonna leave it. I'm just gonna do my best and keep updating the journey as I go along the way.

With things already out of the way now let's officially start the journal by waiting for the new trading week to start!

Let's rock ~~~!!!

Important info:

Core basics in trading:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12605821

Entry methods:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12625288

Various patterns:
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12678508
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12681016
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12683396
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12684167

Account monitoring:
      (in accordance to the forum rules I had to delete the links to 3rd party monitoring website, I will add InstaForex monitoring in the future).
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 01-06-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks

Hi folks!

So sorry the question got delayed last week. I'm gonna post it tomorrow so we can have another good discussion about it.

I made analysis on S/R for training also so members who are new or who want to gain better understanding on how S/R works can larn from it. You can check it out in here:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12769173

Some interesting development in some of the pairs so watch for them.

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-13-2018), Neriah (06-11-2018), PongsakornFX (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

4. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,929 Times in 993 Posts

Dear super moderator phantomrader69, some of the pairs that are showing unusual behaviour is gbp usd, eur usd and usd jpy, the reason I say this is because when we look at the structure, we should have opined that uj should fall, I expect it to peak at 110.27 which has a swing point from previous price action, but who knows, it might just break above and keep the momentum upwards.

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), Oghale (06-14-2018), simisola (06-15-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Timon (06-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Okay, time for a new question....

"What do you think about forex trading for female?"

This business is tough but it's not impossible to do it successfully both for male and female. However, some qualities of female can really outclassed even the best male traders. Now let me read your opinion on this one but before that, please take a look at the opinion that I gathered from all around the internet regarding this topic:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...eat-For-Female

This should be an interesting topic to read.

Notice to all:
      The weekly money for posting system already kick start hours ago, please trade responsibly because there might be consequences later if you just gamble it away.

8. The following 11 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-12-2018), D'mastermind (06-13-2018), Omoba9ce (06-13-2018), PongsakornFX (06-12-2018), simisola (06-15-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79 View Post

This business is tough but it's not impossible to do it successfully both for male and female. However, some qualities of female can really outclassed even the best male traders. Now let me read your opinion on this one but before that, please take a look at the opinion that I gathered from all around the internet regarding this topic:

Notice to all:
      The weekly money for posting system already kick start hours ago, please trade responsibly because there might be consequences later if you just gamble it away.
      The thread is really eye opener because i neve hear aboutt he Japan girl traders in the world.
      Also the replies there really show how people view women role in the society. Maybe all girls shoudlbe traders to change the iimage in life.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Oriakhiebillz (06-12-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x is a splendid one to behold bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,461 Times in 266 Posts

But I am not agree with that Female are much patient, around me there are lots of female, I did see few female who has better patience level. You know that Forex is business not a game or gamble, every business you have to determine yourself that you are doing a business, must have to work hard which a female cant. Did you see ever a big business who female? Did you see a famous scientist female? I am not asking about exceptional, exceptional cant be example.
      Specially patient is must needed on forex trading, men has much patient level then women, but we can try our women to look over the trade when we are on other work. I learnt my wife how to close a trade or watch profit that when i wont be able to close on current trade she can handle that.
      Bappy's Trading Journal
      Mt5 forum is best Forex forum Community, To join Click Here

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), theomilli (06-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli is a splendid one to behold theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My opinion on female been a forex trader is that it can be super cool, female can trade forex well and be successful in it if they are determined and focused, I don't see any limit to their level of performance just because they are female. Forex trading can be done by anyone even the handicap, so for female I would say that they stand equal chances in the market with the male traders because forex is a business that involves mental ability.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to theomilli for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), sonibark (06-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,007 Times in 2,382 Posts

Notice to all:
      this is a very serious deliberation, for me and i think trading forex can be a very good way to make some money for female, though its definitely not going to be an easy task for them most especially for the married ones, but single females can trade Forex effectively without having much issue in as much as they have the knowledge, but when they get married this might be difficult, because their level of concentration will be very divided into several places, but still yet they can still find time to trade, but thats for the housewives though

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn** View Post
      The thread is really eye opener because i neve hear aboutt he Japan girl traders in the world.
      Also the replies there really show how people view women role in the society. Maybe all girls shoudlbe traders to change the iimage in life.
      Yes, forex can change people's lives for the good or worse. It depends on the seriousness in learning and strong determination too.

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x View Post
      But I am not agree with that Female are much patient, around me there are lots of female, I did see few female who has better patience level. You know that Forex is business not a game or gamble, every business you have to determine yourself that you are doing a business, must have to work hard which a female cant. Did you see ever a big business who female? Did you see a famous scientist female? I am not asking about exceptional, exceptional cant be example.
      Specially patient is must needed on forex trading, men has much patient level then women, but we can try our women to look over the trade when we are on other work. I learnt my wife how to close a trade or watch profit that when i wont be able to close on current trade she can handle that.
      Yes, not every female can do this and it's exactly the same with male where not every male can trade forex successfully.
      Let's face it, most of the society in the world still view female as inferior to male and this is why it's rare to see big successful business women.
      But I can assure you this is common in the places where women are viewed equal as men.
      But again, the article I posted is not about women can be more successful than men, the title says "reasons why forex trading is great for women" I hope you can tell the difference between what you are saying with what the article is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by theomilli View Post
      My opinion on female been a forex trader is that it can be super cool, female can trade forex well and be successful in it if they are determined and focused, I don't see any limit to their level of performance just because they are female. Forex trading can be done by anyone even the handicap, so for female I would say that they stand equal chances in the market with the male traders because forex is a business that involves mental ability.
      Yes, people with handicap can definitely be trained to trade forex. The only question is will their family members allow them to do so? If the handicap person can succeed some people in the family might be jealous and don't want this to happen. Jealously can turn to hatred and this is common in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      this is a very serious deliberation, for me and i think trading forex can be a very good way to make some money for female, though its definitely not going to be an easy task for them most especially for the married ones, but single females can trade Forex effectively without having much issue in as much as they have the knowledge, but when they get married this might be difficult, because their level of concentration will be very divided into several places, but still yet they can still find time to trade, but thats for the housewives though
      Yes indeed. I agree with what you mentioned.

Now then, let's move on to the analysis...

I'm just gonna post the analysis in here instead of the other thread from now on. So let's get going....

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Wednesday, June 13, 2018 10.58.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  171.0 KB

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11.03.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  178.2 KB

So what do you think about those instruments above? What do you think about those markets? Let me read your thoughts on those pairs and other instruments that I mentioned above. Please keep the conversation going and on topic.

Tips for drawing supply and demand zone:

1. You can draw from body to body and extreme to extreme
      2. You must find the areas where price become not balanced and then price get away fast after that
      3. After price break through it then you must delete that zone because then it will no longer become a S/D zone but instead it's now become a support and resistance zone

S/D is a zone, an area of interest so to speak and as such, you must proceed after getting confirmation of whatever it is that you are using.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce has much to be proud of Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 501 Posts

Notice to all:
      For many years, trading in the financial markets, both sticks, futures, and forex has been dominated by men for no clear reason. It is only until recently that women are beginning to pick up interest and join the trading space. I believe the market presents equal opportunity to everyone whether male or female, so they are very much welcome. Whether females are successful will greatly depend on their mindset and psychology towards trading, the same with males.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

FastQuick 95 (06-13-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), TPorSL (06-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

TPorSL is an unknown quantity at this point TPorSL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, forex can change people's lives for the good or worse. It depends on the seriousness in learning and strong determination too.

Yes, not every female can do this and it's exactly the same with male where not every male can trade forex successfully.
      Let's face it, most of the society in the world still view female as inferior to male and this is why it's rare to see big successful business women.
      But I can assure you this is common in the places where women are viewed equal as men.
      But again, the article I posted is not about women can be more successful than men, the title says "reasons why forex trading is great for women" I hope you can tell the difference between what you are saying with what the article is talking about.

Yes, people with handicap can definitely be trained to trade forex. The only question is will their family members allow them to do so? If the handicap person can succeed some people in the family might be jealous and don't want this to happen. Jealously can turn to hatred and this is common in the world.

Yes indeed. I agree with what you mentioned.

Now then, let's move on to the analysis...

I'm just gonna post the analysis in here instead of the other thread from now on. So let's get going....

Attachment 78691

Attachment 78692

So what do you think about those instruments above? What do you think about those markets? Let me read your thoughts on those pairs and other instruments that I mentioned above. Please keep the conversation going and on topic.
      Do you trade all those pairs? I think the EUR/USD and GBP/USD will go down a little bit more before continue up.
      Reason is because they already move down for so much so the move up will continue after this retracement.
      I don't analyze the other pairs that you showed.

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to TPorSL for this useful post.

FastQuick 95 (06-13-2018), FxBD (06-13-2018), Honey Bee (06-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 257 of 263 FirstFirst ... 252 255 256 257 258 259 262 ... LastLast