I am:
      ----

wahidul is on a distinguished road wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star_amin View Post
      Hi Guys,

Today I am going to introduce to my trading technique. I use trend line and Fibs to place trades. I always use Trend line, candlistics strategy to determine placing sell or buy orders. Sometimes I also use Fibs as my pivots and also place orders according to it. I place SL and TP according to 68% and 38% pivot lines of fibs. Pls see the below thread to get examples. I will keep updating my journal time to time.

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...7#post12606027

Stay with me and kindly share your practice with this technique. Also if you find any adjustadjustments needed, please feel free to drop comments here.
      Hi star_amin, how are you?
      I don't use Fibs but I use support and resistance and got some profit. But now I will try to use Fibs in my trading.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 TO...YOU.
      Best of luck.

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to wahidul For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (01-15-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      It is genetically normal for a newbie to want to trade high volatility pairs, I use genetics because their way of thinking is wired towards making fast profit, until they learn that forex is not what they think it is and change their ways, we all experienced that adrenaline rush as beginners, or maybe most of us and not all.
      i like that work, genetic wired, and its true, because i have also experience it before, as a beginner what use to run through our mind is how we can be successful in a short while, in fact, it got to a stage where i use to think about converting an 100 usd account to 100usd in a month, but i learnt my lesson the hard way.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Robinmelodic (01-15-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a spectacular aura about Timon has a spectacular aura about Timon has a spectacular aura about Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a newbie is always thinking about too many things that money is needed for and if the forex market is where anyone is hoping to make a fortune having not worked for it, we are in the wrong destination and we should seek another means for earning income, i know newbies will be expecting big money because forex trading is very easy in their eyes, but they will soon discover how terribly wrong they are.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Timon For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (01-15-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic will become famous soon enough Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The technique you use is a simple technique in my opinion, but it can make big profits, if I only use Fibonacci during time frame h1, for XAU / USD pair, that's all I think is advantageous especially if we analyze with in combination of other techniques, probability increases

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Robinmelodic For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (01-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is a jewel in the rough whiteliontrader is a jewel in the rough whiteliontrader is a jewel in the rough whiteliontrader is a jewel in the rough whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robinmelodic View Post
      The technique you use is a simple technique in my opinion, but it can make big profits, if I only use Fibonacci during time frame h1, for XAU / USD pair, that's all I think is advantageous especially if we analyze with in combination of other techniques, probability increases
      It is good for traders to be trading and using the simple techniques, this is what is really making traders to be making their income in the simple way too. I do not like the tough trading analysis, that is why i do not have much confusion when trading. If a trading strategy is getting too complex for me, i make sure that i work away from it. This makes me to be using the higher time frames for my trading also.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      It is good for traders to be trading and using the simple techniques, this is what is really making traders to be making their income in the simple way too. I do not like the tough trading analysis, that is why i do not have much confusion when trading. If a trading strategy is getting too complex for me, i make sure that i work away from it. This makes me to be using the higher time frames for my trading also.
      Yes, to be trading is good, and to be using simple techniques to trade is perfect, and any trader that can do that will surely be happy when trading. We all have to be building the trading system that is good for us, and no matter the toughness of the condition of the trading chart, we will still find our way to make success out of it. That traders that might be afraid are the traders that are not learning correctly concerning the forex trading.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      Yes, to be trading is good, and to be using simple techniques to trade is perfect, and any trader that can do that will surely be happy when trading. We all have to be building the trading system that is good for us, and no matter the toughness of the condition of the trading chart, we will still find our way to make success out of it. That traders that might be afraid are the traders that are not learning correctly concerning the forex trading.
      This is a reason for traders to sometimes employ part of the swing trader techniques which is simply taking advantage of the trough and peak of the waves generated by the market price trend. I have seen a trader with just Fibonacci technique and doing far better than all clusters technically oriented trader. Simplicity is the key to true success.

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22