• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: Can I see the futures for 1 minutes!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1290.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,567 Times in 1,379 Posts

The party is just getting started for both EUR usd and gbp usd because they are experiencing serious falls which is something that should have happened a long time ago, but thankfully many people were able to get into this opportunity to sell, the counter trend players in this market are very few, practically nonexistent.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), kanyB1 (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      639.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,381 Times in 546 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      The party is just getting started for both EUR usd and gbp usd because they are experiencing serious falls which is something that should have happened a long time ago, but thankfully many people were able to get into this opportunity to sell, the counter trend players in this market are very few, practically nonexistent.
      Yes about eurusd and gbpusd this pair move very fast and against my analysis and now I have suffered a very big loss, right now I don't even understand this two pairs anymore so it will be better I stay away from this currency pair for now.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,919 Times in 2,635 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Yes about eurusd and gbpusd this pair move very fast and against my analysis and now I have suffered a very big loss, right now I don't even understand this two pairs anymore so it will be better I stay away from this currency pair for now.
      So sorry for the loss that you made brother, but I don't think buying those pairs was the best idea because when you check the dollar index, there was serious evidence that it was bullish which is an interpretation for the fall of these pairs, the weekly charts of both eur usd and gbp usd showed a bearish momentum, I don't know what prompted you to buy either of them.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), kanyB1 (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a jewel in the rough kanyB1 is a jewel in the rough kanyB1 is a jewel in the rough kanyB1 is a jewel in the rough kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the fall of EURUSD and GBPUSD is very surprising to a lot of traders and myself as well, and am very sure that the European union and the bank of England will be doing something very serious to change this tide, probably they should be turning to Africa for a new market opportunity or even find out the cause and sought it out. previously i felt it was just as a result of some support effect but the situation has just passed that level.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

crown (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,559 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      This is very bad news that you are now suffering with big losses. Do you closed that trade or wait for reversal? I see on high time frame this pair strong go on down side. Now this pair standing on major support level. I hope this week it will closed below of 1.1705 level which are more strong support. If it close below of this level then it will try to go near another support level which is 1.1553 level. So this time is not good for going on buy side.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 6
Size:  15.7 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crown For This Useful Post:

Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,424 Times in 586 Posts

I think MT5 bozZdeviL made a killing from EURJPY moves today. It move sharply more than 200 pips from the top. I'm currently waiting for a good place for price to turn back to enter a sell. Seems like 129.25 to 129.55 is a good zone to watch out for any indication of price might continue the sell again.

Name:  EURJPY 23052018.PNG
Views: 5
Size:  37.1 KB
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

Robinmelodic (Yesterday), taifon (Today), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      This is very bad news that you are now suffering with big losses. Do you closed that trade or wait for reversal? I see on high time frame this pair strong go on down side. Now this pair standing on major support level. I hope this week it will closed below of 1.1705 level which are more strong support. If it close below of this level then it will try to go near another support level which is 1.1553 level. So this time is not good for going on buy side.
      Attachment 77809
      if I think this currency pair is still a trend down, so very vulnerable if we open the buy transaction, for the short term may be we can open buy transactions but remember the big trend is still down, that's my analysis, hopefully our analysis goes according to what we expect

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      I think MT5 bozZdeviL made a killing from EURJPY moves today. It move sharply more than 200 pips from the top. I'm currently waiting for a good place for price to turn back to enter a sell. Seems like 129.25 to 129.55 is a good zone to watch out for any indication of price might continue the sell again.

Attachment 77812
      I think eurjpy pair will be bearish today
      It closed below 129.00 and it was strong support level for two weeks
      The previous week's channel was also broken down and retested

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,525 Times in 6,660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      A good sell position on EUR/JPY, EUR maybe still weakened due to political problem from Italy. As long as price can not reach nearest resistance on H4 chart then your target will be achieved. Nearest resistance at price 131.35 | 131.40 and all your sell positions are still in safe condition. Tomorrow will be many releases data from Europe so you need to pay attention, the movement will be more volatile in European session.
      Yup, as we can see Euro keep continue down more deep till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Eur jpy will keep falling until it probably get to 130.21 which is where there is strong support at least from the four hour time frame, there should be a bounce at this place, also the reason we are seeing this rapid decrease is because eu is weak and indeed the dollar index is is presently showing strength.
      Euro JPY is possible the price will break 128.00 and go more down.

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Great position Mod, hope you open new order when there is a impact few hours ago. Highest price was touch 131.35 as dedy said.
      Thanks, my profit almost 300 pips.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      You are going with scalping and with small balance it will be the right way to trade EUR/JPY currency pair is moving long term in bearish side and i think in the end of this month big month candle will hit the 126 level is its trend will be continuous bearish side you sell trader will be hit easily in next few hours and then enjoy you little profit.
      Thanks, i do not know what strategy i use, i think that is not scalping.
      Well, if the price can touch 128.00 then i am sure there will be go to 126.00 long term.

I see this pair already break previous support 129.87 level. But after that breaking it changed his moving direction. Today we see it trying to break 131.36 resistance level. But yet not break it. It come back from this level. So i think there are more chance to break previous support level again. I hope today or tomorrow it will break this level. I am still on sell position in this pair.
      Attachment 77753
      Yeah, the current price of Euro JPY now at 128.05 and i think will continue down.

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post

Attachment 77812
      Yup, just wait the current price will break 128.00 or not to decided continue down till 127.00
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

17. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real is a splendid one to behold ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 77809
      As must as i like to feel for some traders, i don't do that for many reasons. The first reason is that we ave being saying here for very long time that we should not be trading when we are not ready for the use of the stop loss and risk management, that is why many traders are losing. When he has his stop loss ready, then he would have calculated the maximum convenient loss he can incur. Aside that, traders need their surviving spirit, they should have hope that when they lose today, the might gain the other days.

Reply to Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70