• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I see the futures for 1 minutes!

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,854 Times in 6,140 Posts

Default Can I see the futures for 1 minutes!

Hello my lovely Fans!!
      In my trading journal, am only use the Support Resistance strategy and the help from the Devil eyes i have, so am not use any indicators at all, just used the lines to give a placemark of the Support and Resistance itself.
      How does it apply?
      How to use Support Resistance is so simple for my technique, it takes the Devil eyes to make it work. For example pair of the USD/ JPY currency pair, using D1 time frames.
      Why only use D1 time frames? This will make it easier to read the major trend movements and easy in determining the Support Resistance in more detail and maximum and me is a part of daily trader.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I need your attention here, I would to determined the Support Resistance only at the highest and the lowest price, also the top and bottom prices.
      I marked 2 lines of Resistance (R), you can see on charts pics there are R1 and R2. So as for Support (S) there is 3 lines, let's see the lowest price with S1, S2 and S3.

When i want to open Sell position then the Devil eyes will work, first i need to check the R1 lines after that see the market price movements at the moment, if the market price can't touch or break R1 (Resistance lines) then it's good timing to open order sell.
      Vice versa when i want to open Buy position then the Devil eyes will work in the same direction to see is it price movements can touch or break S1 (Support lines)?
      If the price can't touch or break it, i will open buy position in the next candle.

Train your eyes to see the future, 1 minute is more than enough to see the where the market will moves!
      PS from dedy hari kurniawan: Why trading with 10% profit per months if you are able to make 100% profit a day!
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,641 Times in 7,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL View Post
      Hello my lovely Fans!!
      In my trading journal, am only use the Support Resistance strategy and the help from the Devil eyes i have, so am not use any indicators at all, just used the lines to give a placemark of the Support and Resistance itself.
      How does it apply?
      How to use Support Resistance is so simple for my technique, it takes the Devil eyes to make it work. For example pair of the USD/ JPY currency pair, using D1 time frames.
      Why only use D1 time frames? This will make it easier to read the major trend movements and easy in determining the Support Resistance in more detail and maximum and me is a part of daily trader.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I need your attention here, I would to determined the Support Resistance only at the highest and the lowest price, also the top and bottom prices.
      I marked 2 lines of Resistance (R), you can see on charts pics there are R1 and R2. So as for Support (S) there is 3 lines, let's see the lowest price with S1, S2 and S3.

When i want to open Sell position then the Devil eyes will work, first i need to check the R1 lines after that see the market price movements at the moment, if the market price can't touch or break R1 (Resistance lines) then it's good timing to open order sell.
      Vice versa when i want to open Buy position then the Devil eyes will work in the same direction to see is it price movements can touch or break S1 (Support lines)?
      If the price can't touch or break it, i will open buy position in the next candle.

Train your eyes to see the future, 1 minute is more than enough to see the where the market will moves!
      PS from dedy hari kurniawan: Why trading with 10% profit per months if you are able to make 100% profit a day!
      Finally, finally, finally

It's great to see you have your own thread here mate. Some of our comrades already started and I'm really hoping all mod will have their own trading journal in here. It will really help a lot of people build their confidence in posting how they glimpse the market.

A warm welcome and a hope that you will produce a lot of pips here!

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (08-09-2017), dzin4aans (08-09-2017), forexguy9 (09-15-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), NikitaBelle (08-09-2017), penuelophir (08-09-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,083 Times in 7,207 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

it takes the Devil eyes to make it work.
      Wow, finally the Devil went down from heaven and descend in to earth to play with the lesser mortals. I been waiting for you since ages Bozz!
      When will the party get started? I want to see that Devil eyes of yours create havoc in this journal section...hehehe You got Devils eyes and I also have Angels eyes, let the party begins!

Agree, dedy surely know how to rock the market with 100% profit a day...are you sure? can 100% really be done in consistent manner? Are you gonna try it with a demo or live account? If yes...then don't forget the parachute buddy!

Welcome home bro!

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (08-09-2017), dzin4aans (08-09-2017), fembizz (09-13-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-10-2017), Obie (10-06-2017), penuelophir (08-09-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-09-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sleepy

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2681.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,137 Times in 1,247 Posts

Wuuzzz.. this is amazing or a miracle, MT5 bozZdeviL making trading journal
      I can not imagine what devil is infiltrate your soul looks like PhAnToMtRaDeR79 and NikitaBelle are very shocked with your journal trading
      By the way what is my mistake to you? till you tagged my name in your thread

Let's discuss about your strategy now but before that i want to know what you mean with "the help from the Devil eyes"? it's mean you have the 7th sense or maybe you have 3rd eye?

Back to topic, do you use stop loss (SL) or not in your trade? i think it's an easy question and you can answer, right?

Good luck with your trading journal and get more profit
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (08-10-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-10-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,265 Times in 528 Posts

Interesting, you're only marking the Support and Resistance where the price actually making a turn. Usually we will draw it based on L,H,HL,HH for uptrend and H,L,LH,LL for downtrend (correct me if I'm wrong though). But this looks like price is in big range though. Also, how do you determine that the price break through or price failed to break through?
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1919.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,659 Times in 2,084 Posts

you're only marking the Support and Resistance where the price actually making a turn.
      that's exactly how it is done. i have for years.

sually we will draw it based on L,H,HL,HH for uptrend and H,L,LH,LL for downtrend
      while i have seen this information all over the internet, sorry to say this but it is not good information. simply because you do not know after the fact if something was a level or not.

Also, how do you determine that the price break through or price failed to break through?
      usually by the price close.

yes i felt compelled to answer
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,391 Times in 1,258 Posts

Hahaha! I am so happy that you are finally here and I definitely going to follow you and see how I could be able to learn few things from your trades and by the way, you are welcome into this place! Support and resistance is a great tool to use and enter the market.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,854 Times in 6,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Finally, finally, finally
      I'm really hoping all mod will have their own trading journal in here. It will really help a lot of people build their confidence in posting how they glimpse the market.
      A warm welcome and a hope that you will produce a lot of pips here!
      Sir, Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      When will the party get started? I want to see that Devil eyes of yours create havoc in this journal section...hehehe You got Devils eyes and I also have Angels eyes, let the party begins!
      Agree, dedy surely know how to rock the market with 100% profit a day...are you sure? can 100% really be done in consistent manner? Are you gonna try it with a demo or live account? If yes...then don't forget the parachute buddy!
      What is Demo?
      LoL, wasting time i think
      Let's party, please come to Indo, Miss. I will waiting you in Bali island

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Let's discuss about your strategy now but before that i want to know what you mean with "the help from the Devil eyes"? it's mean you have the 7th sense or maybe you have 3rd eye?

Back to topic, do you use stop loss (SL) or not in your trade? i think it's an easy question and you can answer, right?
      There is a lot of story that many peoples can see the futures. You want to train you hidden skill? PM me LoL
      Stop loss (SL) what is it?
      I do not know that is exist All in, full margin is the best weapon! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Interesting, you're only marking the Support and Resistance where the price actually making a turn. Usually we will draw it based on L,H,HL,HH for uptrend and H,L,LH,LL for downtrend (correct me if I'm wrong though). But this looks like price is in big range though. Also, how do you determine that the price break through or price failed to break through?
      Patience is the key, i need to waiting candle closed and waiting right moment to start open position.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      you're only marking the Support and Resistance where the price actually making a turn.
      that's exactly how it is done. i have for years.

sually we will draw it based on L,H,HL,HH for uptrend and H,L,LH,LL for downtrend
      while i have seen this information all over the internet, sorry to say this but it is not good information. simply because you do not know after the fact if something was a level or not.

Also, how do you determine that the price break through or price failed to break through?
      usually by the price close.
      yes i felt compelled to answer
      Thanks Mr. Alexander for help me answer Mr. kammraz question.
      Both of you are Profesional traders!

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Hahaha! I am so happy that you are finally here and I definitely going to follow you and see how I could be able to learn few things from your trades and by the way, you are welcome into this place! Support and resistance is a great tool to use and enter the market.
      The best tool is moon in the sky because the moon can mark the trend in the forex market will changes and it is so similar with the condition of sea.
      This is my devil eyes gives that description.
      Believe it or not? LoL
      Several contest sponsored by Instaforex

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (12-28-2017), Alexander Tatsumaki (08-11-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (08-10-2017), dzin4aans (08-10-2017), NikitaBelle (08-10-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-10-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,083 Times in 7,207 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

What is Demo?
      Wow, so that means live? live torture or live bless!? Aha! let me get my pop corn first...hahaha

There is a lot of story that many peoples can see the futures. You want to train you hidden skill? PM me LoL
      Future as in the future, you can see the future bro?

I do not know that is exist All in, full margin is the best weapon! LoL
      Hahaha, love that! The risk taker and the winner takes all. I remember so well, a soul who will trade gold with just $100...he will go full margin, if he lose he will lose $100, if he wins he can earned $1000...isn't that awesome? Will you do like that bro? The same reason why am studying gold right now, and oh boy! he is so brilliant!...

Patience is the key, i need to waiting candle closed and waiting right moment to start open position.
      Indeed, I guess you are already a patience person now...good for you!

The best tool is moon in the sky because the moon can mark the trend in the forex market will changes and it is so similar with the condition of sea.
      This is my devil eyes gives that description.
      Believe it or not? LoL
      Huh? your indicators are moon and sky and the ocean...? that is strange but nevertheless, magical! Your method is interesting...low tide or high tide?

Bring it on bro! And the rock star is born! Give me a good show bro, am on the front seat! hahaha

Goolduck buddy! Wish you all the best in the world, if others can do it you can do it too!

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-10-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-11-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-10-2017)

19. Catch Forex
      Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,641 Times in 7,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Wow, so that means live? live torture or live bless!? Aha! let me get my pop corn first...hahaha

Future as in the future, you can see the future bro?

Hahaha, love that! The risk taker and the winner takes all. I remember so well, a soul who will trade gold with just $100...he will go full margin, if he lose he will lose $100, if he wins he can earned $1000...isn't that awesome? Will you do like that bro? The same reason why am studying gold right now, and oh boy! he is so brilliant!...

Indeed, I guess you are already a patience person now...good for you!

Huh? your indicators are moon and sky and the ocean...? that is strange but nevertheless, magical! Your method is interesting...low tide or high tide?

Bring it on bro! And the rock star is born! Give me a good show bro, am on the front seat! hahaha

Goolduck buddy! Wish you all the best in the world, if others can do it you can do it too!
      Yes, several no-SL warriors already entered the Trading Journal section and I'm curious more about their journey. I mean if someone is not using SL at all that means he/she is very confident about his analysis. Although this sound outrageous there is still something that we can all learn and that is the kind of training and time spent on learning the market and executing the trades. Old man George Soros was so sure that the trade would end up in his favor when he did it decades ago and the result is written in the history of trading as "the man who bankrupted the Bank of England".

So yeah.... this kind of approach is interesting

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-11-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (08-10-2017), dzin4aans (08-10-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-11-2017), NikitaBelle (08-10-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast