• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: MT5 bozZdeviL's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,593 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Last update, May 25, 2018 from TS.
      Hope his not forgot to update his own trading journal, maybe TS bussy to handle the contests.
      Or there is a problem with his trading accounts.
      Maybe what you say is true, MT5 bozZdeviL busy taking contest or trading journals that are too many chit chat useless.
      Last time i read the update from MT5 bozZdeviL on EUR/JPY. EUR/JPY is now around 130.xx and and away from last price update from MT5 bozZdeviL.
      Hopefully he can finish the task as a mod and can re-update the journal.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

ade indra (06-19-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Busy

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,611 Times in 7,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Maybe what you say is true, MT5 bozZdeviL busy taking contest or trading journals that are too many chit chat useless.
      Last time i read the update from MT5 bozZdeviL on EUR/JPY. EUR/JPY is now around 130.xx and and away from last price update from MT5 bozZdeviL.
      Hopefully he can finish the task as a mod and can re-update the journal.
      Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ View Post
      Last update, May 25, 2018 from TS.
      Hope his not forgot to update his own trading journal, maybe TS bussy to handle the contests.
      Or there is a problem with his trading accounts.
      Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Dear MT5 bozZdevil sir miss and fell you and we need your proper market analysis and updating your valuable trading Journal because it's very helpful for us and always hope you earn good profit from Forex market. Wish you best of luck dear MT5 bozZdevil sir. Thank you.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Bro we your fans are. Missing trading analysis, it's been long time that you updated your journal, we will like to hear from you soon.
      @omooba9ce brother you are right, the pair (eurjpy) has been very bullish through last week and till yesterday, but honestly am not sure what the pair is trying to do now, because it's been ups and down for the past hours. I think it's still very much likely it will be bullish.
      Well guys, sorry for not update my trading journal.
      I am so busy to handle contest, as we already know contest will end few more days.
      I think i prefer to closed temporary my trading journal, i am not trading for a while, maybe since my last update is my last trading.

See you soon my lovely fans!

Thanks  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-19-2018), ade indra (06-19-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (06-20-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70