• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Make The Most Bonus Out of Your Forum Posts

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.25 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,678 Times in 808 Posts

Default How to Make The Most Bonus Out of Your Forum Posts

Just follow these proven tactics and make more bonus from your forum posts.

1. Write more. Your content should be informative and with good quality. Avoid writing the same things over and over again, be inspiring for the other members and share with them your every day journey through forex trading.

2. Use the Social Media buttons. Try Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other Social sharing websites and you will get amazed of how much traffic you will get from platforms like that.

3. Include photos. Images are like thousands words there are many readers which will understand better what do you mean when you show them examples with pictures, don't forget to name the files of your images with keywords of the theme you are sharing content about, so if, you are sharing tips about your strategy your file name should be for example, five minutes forex strategy using ma. When people are searching with Google, or other search engine they will find your post easier.

4. Write Keywords. Below your post you can add tags, or keywords. You may add five tags on every post you make for search engine optimization.

5. Invite friends and other people to write to your thread. When you are inviting people to write at your thread, or post you are adding more content and also you have more chances these contributors to share their post with their Social networks without you doing nothing. Call them with your e-mail now.

6. Make guest posts. Promote your link in your e-mail signature, write on forums about your new strategy, or money management plan, write blogs about it and promote it in mailing lists.

Don't ask for people to like your posts, if you are making fun with your content without making it look biased for bonus money then be sure the likes from the traffic you are sending will come.

These are some of the tips I had in mind, now share your thoughts about and add what is missing from it and give me new ideas.

2. FB
    3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

angaper (08-12-2017), Bao Long (08-13-2017), cambiste (12-07-2017), dzin4aans (08-13-2017), normarster (12-06-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-13-2017), Warren Bafett (11-29-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Al this sounds very good, although it is not clear to me what is the importance of generating traffic through social networks.

And let's be honest: it's really difficult, almost a heroic work, to ensure that each of our messages is a broad and comprehensive text about new strategies and recommendations full of graphs and examples. By no means seems affordable to those who used to post 100 or more posts a month. At most, with these recommendations I could only write about three posts a week and with a lot of effort xD

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angaper For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-13-2017), faqs (09-05-2017), FlyingShark (08-13-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-13-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

although it is not clear to me what is the importance of generating traffic through social networks.
      When you are sharing good content through social media websites then you are sending traffic and you are not only getting engagement, but also you are helping the search engine optimization on Google. Getting more backlinks for your post means more bonus.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

angaper (09-05-2017), dzin4aans (08-13-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett will become famous soon enough Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post

1. Write more. Your content should be informative and with good quality. Avoid writing the same things over and over again, be inspiring for the other members and share with them your every day journey through forex trading.

2. Use the Social Media buttons. Try Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other Social sharing websites and you will get amazed of how much traffic you will get from platforms like that.

3. Include photos. Images are like thousands words there are many readers which will understand better what do you mean when you show them examples with pictures, don't forget to name the files of your images with keywords of the theme you are sharing content about, so if, you are sharing tips about your strategy your file name should be for example, five minutes forex strategy using ma. When people are searching with Google, or other search engine they will find your post easier.

4. Write Keywords. Below your post you can add tags, or keywords. You may add five tags on every post you make for search engine optimization.

5. Invite friends and other people to write to your thread. When you are inviting people to write at your thread, or post you are adding more content and also you have more chances these contributors to share their post with their Social networks without you doing nothing. Call them with your e-mail now.

6. Make guest posts. Promote your link in your e-mail signature, write on forums about your new strategy, or money management plan, write blogs about it and promote it in mailing lists.

Don't ask for people to like your posts, if you are making fun with your content without making it look biased for bonus money then be sure the likes from the traffic you are sending will come.

These are some of the tips I had in mind, now share your thoughts about and add what is missing from it and give me new ideas.
      Am reading this, and thanks to FlyingShark for posting a very good list on how to make bonus from our forum post. This is well detailed and can help us promote the forum as well in social media.
      No Guts No Glory!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (11-29-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for this information.i try to post good quality post and analysis and i hope i will get good bonus next motnh from it. If i post good posts in all section i think the calculator for bonus will see how good these posts are and i will get bigger bonus thanks to that

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-29-2017), FlyingShark (11-29-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by normarster View Post
      Thank you for this information.i try to post good quality post and analysis and i hope i will get good bonus next motnh from it. If i post good posts in all section i think the calculator for bonus will see how good these posts are and i will get bigger bonus thanks to that
      After being for some Years a member of this forum I have realized that some sections are working better for other members and some not. Try to share your interests and make friends that have the same with you for example, if you are good in automated trading, just stick to this forum, comment on posts and ask for friends. If you are good then the bonus will come.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-29-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark is just really nice sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice one bro, for taking such time to write this informative thread, and thank you, some of us seem not to know what it will take us to be successful in this forum or last long. The truth is that we truly mean to forget about the bonus we want but we need to think more about the helping other traders in the forum

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-30-2017), FlyingShark (11-30-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh will become famous soon enough Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post

This is a very good list for things that can help people make bonus money from this forum but I have not yet get any bonus because I'm new here.
      My goal here though is not the bonus but the community of good forex trader because a strong community will help a lot in our progress.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-07-2017), azmassi (12-06-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

normarster will become famous soon enough normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Interesring list. This forum provide good ground for newly investors like me and this advice will help me with my forum activity and give me opportunity to earn more bonus soon. Thank you.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

わξΨǐ ツ (12-07-2017), dzin4aans (12-06-2017), FlyingShark (12-06-2017)

20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is on a distinguished road cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this informative thread, the tips shared above in your post aren't just good for increasing the bonus amount but also to help each other to understand well this amazing and extraordinary business.
      I believe mt5 forum is the best forex community, here we can learn well and get a starting capital for a live trading.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-07-2017), FlyingShark (12-07-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast