• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Practice is the source of skills? (part 19)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix will become famous soon enough kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Practice is the source of skills? (part 19)

yes dear am agree with you if you want to develped your forex skills you must prectiece on demo daily and upgrade your knowledge capability for learning you can join mt5 or any way for learning forex and for prectiece demo is the best way for you and youi can easily upgrade your skills by practiece

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555 is just really nice ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is right about skills,
      Practice is source of skills, as lot as we do practices in Forex we get good skills of this business, Forex trading is very risky business and if we had good skills which is on our knowledge and experience then we will able for profit in this business, keep try for getting of good skills and best source is demo trading.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2508 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That was how I learn to trade forex.Since I begin in this business , I have practice every day , learn all I need to learn and improve my skills over the years.After 5 years practing I have reach a point where I feal confident and ready to make money here.It toke me 5 years , but it worth it , now I am preparing my self to become rich and make forex my career.You dong need Goru to help you , all you need is to practice every day , if you do it right you will definitively succeed.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cold

ranakhalid is an unknown quantity at this point ranakhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do not get anything done without learning anything Demo account is the best place where you can learn and gain expertise and improve your work and earn good profits.
      forex trade rana khalid

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Eshaal is on a distinguished road Eshaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is the best trading business forum in which we can earn good amount of money but for this we must have good trading knowledge and big capital. So first learn and keep practice on demo account and spend maximum time at this forum and quick learn and get good bonus which will help in real trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for trader to be perfect or conversant in trade forex must be ready to improve on the skill that he has already has in trading that way as we all know about the strategy
      of forex ,so therefore practice it can bring about source of improvement on skill and strategy in forex business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018 is a jewel in the rough forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes practice is the source of skill if your trading practice is good then you will achieve every thing if your analysis is good then your method is good then your technical analysis is very perfectly good so we always should patience in preference to trade closing in fear of loss.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,487 Posts

One of the basic things that a Forex currency exchange trader needs to make sure of is that in this business, They have to gather the necessary skills that would enable them to succeed. this is the number way key to succeed. Many traders fail in Forex simply because of the fact that they have an inadequate Forex knowledge to guide them in their trading. We have to make practice in Forex a long term strategy for us to develop and reach profitability status.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

donimole247 (Yesterday), Shollybright (Yesterday), Skipolala94 (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, it is true that practice is source of skill because when we do more practice then we can understand the new things easily and also it develop us and we are able to understand the market trend and rules of trading, so after this a little chance of loss but when do more and more practice our skills also improved and we can work easily , so practice is the huge of source of building the skills.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ubaidkhan is on a distinguished road Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Bro demo account practice better source experience our knowledge is more power full for this online business

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16