photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 184 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 1835

    Thread: forexianz's - Trading journal (2)

    1. #1
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Posts
      14,624
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,175
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 3,062 Posts

      Default forexianz's - Trading journal (2)

      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

      ---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

      I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me


      p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

      ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

      Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading



      ---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

      I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

      I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1


      Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

      ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

      Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!

      Thanks  

    2. #2
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,565
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,803
      Thanked 27,041 Times in 7,460 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

      ---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

      I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me


      p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

      ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

      Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading



      ---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

      I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

      I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1


      Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

      ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

      Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      Welcome to journal section brother forexianz, second time around! Hope you will be active this time and am hoping you will be able to reach your target sooner or later. All I can say is that, never stop dreaming and reach for your dream in any way and any form, because the thing that can make you successful in trading is the burning desire you harbor in your heart. It will be your guiding star!

      So goodluck with your $10 to $1 million project!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

      Thanks  

    3. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

      allishanraza (08-15-2017), bigani (05-29-2018), dotfranc98 (09-24-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), Honey Bee (03-20-2018), simisola (08-16-2017)

    4. #3
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine
       
      allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Posts
      1,680
      Accumulated bonus
      659.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      309
      Thanked 430 Times in 164 Posts

      Default

      Welcome to the Journal section Bro.
      I appreciate your so high target with the least starting capital which shows your courage. I wish you may achieve whatever you are dreaming and thinking for.
      I think starting with $10 rather than $100 is also a big challenging step that you have taken.

      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      Bro, you mentioned that you do not like to use indicators in your trading and you trade by using naked trading. I will be thankful to you if you explain your every trade with the help of chart. This will help us to learn and understand how we can trade without any indicator.

      Thanks  

    5. The following 3 users say Thank You to allishanraza for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), NikitaBelle (08-15-2017)

    6. #4
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Posts
      14,624
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,175
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 3,062 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Welcome to journal section brother forexianz, second time around! Hope you will be active this time and am hoping you will be able to reach your target sooner or later. All I can say is that, never stop dreaming and reach for your dream in any way and any form, because the thing that can make you successful in trading is the burning desire you harbor in your heart. It will be your guiding star!

      So goodluck with your $10 to $1 million project!
      Thank you sis. I hope that I am able to reach my target. Well, going to stage 5 will be challenging and I hope that I have strong willpower to undergo those challenges. Well, let's see how far that I can go. I wish you success too sis Niki!..

      Quote Originally Posted by allishanraza View Post
      Welcome to the Journal section Bro.
      I appreciate your so high target with the least starting capital which shows your courage. I wish you may achieve whatever you are dreaming and thinking for.
      I think starting with $10 rather than $100 is also a big challenging step that you have taken.



      Bro, you mentioned that you do not like to use indicators in your trading and you trade by using naked trading. I will be thankful to you if you explain your every trade with the help of chart. This will help us to learn and understand how we can trade without any indicator.
      Thanks for visiting my thread. Actually I made a thread before by failed to continue due to bad preparation. But now I have motivated and spirit to open back my trading journal. Let's see what happen. Yes, I am trading nakedly and I will explain every trade I make. I wish you the best for your trade too buddy. Good luck..

      ---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

      This is my trading target per month. Just an illustration because in reality might be different.. I need at least 17 month to reach my target to conver $10 to $1M and I wish that I can always be a consistent trader. I just need to wait for a good chance to enter so that the winning rate will be higher.

      [IMG]https://s6.postimg.org/ypa9m**td/TRADINGTARGET10_USD.jpg[/IMG]

      Thanks  

    7. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

      allishanraza (08-15-2017), bigani (05-29-2018), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-18-2017), Unregistered (1)

    8. #5
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,338
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,758
      Thanked 3,070 Times in 1,300 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

      ---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

      I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me


      p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

      ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

      Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading



      ---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

      I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

      I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1


      Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

      ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

      Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      Awesome plan you have here, I have told again that making small steps to achieve something it is better than for going with all at once although you have set huge targets for such a small amount for trading, it follows my rules. Good luck with your trading!

      Thanks  

    9. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

    10. #6
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Posts
      17,829
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10,341
      Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,322 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

      ---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

      I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me


      p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

      ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

      Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading



      ---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

      I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

      I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1


      Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

      ---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

      Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      Whao! This is really daring, one thing I like is that you have a road map, and you have fragmented your goal into stages, I think you will achieve this dream, if you can stick to money management, nice profit on gold but don't you think that using this small account to trade a commodity so volatile will cause you margin call easily? I feel it will be safer to trade only currencies.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

      Thanks  

    11. The following 6 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

      bigani (05-29-2018), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), Rafahsa19 (05-25-2018), simisola (08-16-2017)

    12. #7
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Posts
      14,624
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,175
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 3,062 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Awesome plan you have here, I have told again that making small steps to achieve something it is better than for going with all at once although you have set huge targets for such a small amount for trading, it follows my rules. Good luck with your trading!
      Thanks bro, I will do my best ! I wish you a good luck in your trading account too!

      Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Whao! This is really daring, one thing I like is that you have a road map, and you have fragmented your goal into stages, I think you will achieve this dream, if you can stick to money management, nice profit on gold but don't you think that using this small account to trade a commodity so volatile will cause you margin call easily? I feel it will be safer to trade only currencies.
      Yes it is quiet risky to trade on Gold but then if we can analyze the market properly then it will be no problem at all. Moreover, Gold is volatile pair and this can make my target to be reached easily. I wish that I can sustain to make more profits in every month. My target is to get minimum 100% profits in a month and I hope I can reach that. Good luck in your trading bro!.

      Thanks  

    13. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

      bigani (05-29-2018), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), FlyingShark (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017)

    14. #8
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty
       
      rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Posts
      18,038
      Accumulated bonus
      4,422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      576
      Thanked 1,509 Times in 782 Posts

      Default

      i really appreciate your journal as your shared your previous experience was not so good about the journal but you ready to work hard now so its great. many thinking your target is quite high so i think as i get from your journal you expecting 100 percent profit over the capital so i think it is possible. because there are many who makes more than 200 or 300 percent profit in a month even me as well.
      but one thing dont fix on 100 percent target cause it means if you have 10 month plan may be at 5th or 7th month you get fail to achieve your target and lose all so i do suggest you to take risk on capital not more than 50 percent in this way you can have some spare eggs in the basket to use on next month trading to achieve yout target.

      Thanks  

    15. The following 3 users say Thank You to rahan07 for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017)

    16. #9
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed
       
      forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Posts
      14,624
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,175
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 3,062 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by rahan07 View Post
      i really appreciate your journal as your shared your previous experience was not so good about the journal but you ready to work hard now so its great. many thinking your target is quite high so i think as i get from your journal you expecting 100 percent profit over the capital so i think it is possible. because there are many who makes more than 200 or 300 percent profit in a month even me as well.
      but one thing dont fix on 100 percent target cause it means if you have 10 month plan may be at 5th or 7th month you get fail to achieve your target and lose all so i do suggest you to take risk on capital not more than 50 percent in this way you can have some spare eggs in the basket to use on next month trading to achieve yout target.
      Thanks for passing by. Well yeah, what I plan is just a plan and in reality for sure it will be different. The target is achieved when there is no loss at all but in Forex trading definitely we will incur losses. Just big or small is depending on the risk that we can take in each trade we make. For this reason, I will only enter in the best market so that I will have more chance to win the trade. I wish you a good luck in your trading.

      Thanks  

    17. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

      Asad Rafiq (03-17-2018), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), rahan07 (08-15-2017)

    18. #10
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy
       
      dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Posts
      16,378
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      50,666
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

      Default

      I am really happy that you opened your trading journal forexianz
      And the way you are going with this is just amazing. Let me admit I have run some similar schemes in past in my trading too so I know what you have to do and achieve and I am really looking forward to examples from you.
      I completely know for sure that its possible, especially first few targets you have there, just have to keep the head cool, not bank all the risk in one trade and keep going if something does not work as expected. Good luck mate!

      Thanks  

    19. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

      forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), rahan07 (08-16-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

    Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 184 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts