• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47 50 51 52

Thread: Turning $10 To $1Million Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,178 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I want to add that when you have developed or mastered an effective trading system and gained a lot of knowledge and experience then you must be willing to always make use of good money management that is the backbone of staying here for another day!
      knowledge and the effort we place in this business usually will be the main decisive thing that can make us success too. We just need to never stop learning till we can do what we should be doing as a trader. the desire will give extra result as the person who has it will be learn more and gain more too compare to those who already satisfied for what they have.

2. FB
    3. The following 3 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (02-04-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937.76 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,483 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      knowledge and the effort we place in this business usually will be the main decisive thing that can make us success too. We just need to never stop learning till we can do what we should be doing as a trader. the desire will give extra result as the person who has it will be learn more and gain more too compare to those who already satisfied for what they have.
      Agree with you and it's true learn for earn in Forex business because without learn Forex earning very difficult. Lack of knowledge never bring success in Forex market. I believe if we can get good knowledge, good experience, skills, proper analysis, follow good money management and discipline on trading then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. Best of luck. Thank you.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

sonibark (02-09-2018), zeeshaa (02-09-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 736 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Agree with you and it's true learn for earn in Forex business because without learn Forex earning very difficult. Lack of knowledge never bring success in Forex market. I believe if we can get good knowledge, good experience, skills, proper analysis, follow good money management and discipline on trading then we may success other wise we face loss that's true. Best of luck. Thank you.
      if we can seem to wanna take a bold step towards learning we will definitely take a bold step towards the unrealistic or delusional shortcut, which will always lead to consistent loss in the market. forex is all about that, but we need to decide which way we want to take, is it the right way that seems like a lifetime time journey or the shortcut that will likely lead us to a probable life time loss

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech has much to be proud of patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

every trader have to learn forex then practice with demo account and follow the rules you have made for your trading strategy, follow that rules strictly then you can become a successful trader. demo is a perfect platform for testing our style and also achieving good knowledge about this business, no body here with high experience when he is new in this platform so I think Forex is the only market provide us such a good platform to practice in demo, this platform can make us more confident and analytic to make a good deal.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

sonibark (02-09-2018), zeeshaa (02-09-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode is a glorious beacon of light GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1323.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes a Forex trader first learns to earn in this business so that they can be able to make long term consistent profits over a period of many years.
      Then on this topic i think that 10 Dollars account balance should be used to target 100 Dollars account balance through profits making over a long time. This removes high risks for a trader.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

sonibark (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 736 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by patrech View Post
      every trader have to learn forex then practice with demo account and follow the rules you have made for your trading strategy, follow that rules strictly then you can become a successful trader. demo is a perfect platform for testing our style and also achieving good knowledge about this business, no body here with high experience when he is new in this platform so I think Forex is the only market provide us such a good platform to practice in demo, this platform can make us more confident and analytic to make a good deal.
      following our own self made rules can be important in the forex trading market, and what sought of rules am i taking about? they are when we wanna trad e,m how we wanna trade, how long we wanna trade, the he money management we set out to use in our trading, all this are extremely important to put in place before opening a trade, and if there is any changes it should be well examine, so that it will not disrupt our trading plan

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      following our own self made rules can be important in the forex trading market, and what sought of rules am i taking about? they are when we wanna trad e,m how we wanna trade, how long we wanna trade, the he money management we set out to use in our trading, all this are extremely important to put in place before opening a trade, and if there is any changes it should be well examine, so that it will not disrupt our trading plan
      It is better for traders to know how this business is working and working in the manner that will make sure the business is yielding the right increase for the trader. This is not possible with mere trading, but it is possible when the trader could make the right applications nad use to the market, this will help them very well.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to Thread
    Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47 50 51 52