• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 78 of 184 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 83 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's - Trading journal (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      I made the prediction that the price will move to downwards and reach support level. The support level has been marked in the screenshot above. As you can see the support level is at 130.618. We also can see the price rejected from the resistance level at 131.710. Thus, I do believe it will move downward and reach support level then reject. Simple right?.
      simple, to analyze the good price movements comrades. whatever we can do to predict the price is good, sometimes there are people who predict the price with difficult techniques even there are also traders who analyze the price with a simple technique but has a good accuracy. continue this friend is a good journal. I learned a lot from some of the arguments here

Thanks  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,932 Times in 3,480 Posts

@ koplak_com analysis is analysis and the way we do it does not really matter in as much as it gives us good profit from forex. Some trader depend a lot on indicators or using is several indicators in the forex trading market while some don't even like using indicators to predict the market! And this doesn't mean they will not be successful. Experience matters

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), maxiipus (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,276.57 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,650 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by koplak_com View Post
      simple, to analyze the good price movements comrades. whatever we can do to predict the price is good, sometimes there are people who predict the price with difficult techniques even there are also traders who analyze the price with a simple technique but has a good accuracy. continue this friend is a good journal. I learned a lot from some of the arguments here
      it is better to analyze using a simple trading system and technique because that way we will be able to help us and make us feel more comfortable and also more focused when we trade, i believe that there are so many trading system and strategy we can apply so all we need is just keep on learning and evaluating our mistakes

Thanks  

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to maxiipus for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4), whiteliontrader (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,680 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      it is better to analyze using a simple trading system and technique because that way we will be able to help us and make us feel more comfortable and also more focused when we trade, i believe that there are so many trading system and strategy we can apply so all we need is just keep on learning and evaluating our mistakes
      For me I don't see reasons why we should make it more difficult in this market. We should be looking at the simplest method to get things right instead of going back to complex means. I prefer simple trading system which could help us easily analyze a trade, get better key area levels like the support and resistance, and make a better entry.

Making forex looks hard will only complicate issues and make it too difficult to achieve the level of success that you have always dream to make in this very trade.

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), penuelophir (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxiipus View Post
      yes it is true, as our friend @sonibark said, many traders use indicators to do analysis and some even do not use. both in my opinion good as long as the user can master. because I think whatever the technique if the mental and money management wrong then the results remain wrong. for me that strategy accounts for only 30% of success. the rest are experience, money management and discipline

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

ehizmac (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

Here I made an analysis on Gold. I predicted that Gold will reject at support level. I will enter if there is candlestick pattern form at support level. If there is no candlestick pattern formed, then I will not enter. Here is the screenshot..

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

yes it is true, as our friend @sonibark said, many traders use indicators to do analysis and some even do not use. both in my opinion good as long as the user can master. because I think whatever the technique if the mental and money management wrong then the results remain wrong. for me that strategy accounts for only 30% of success. the rest are experience, money management and discipline
      Yes buddy. Money management is really important in this business. In order to sustain longer in trading, we need to follow proper money management then we need to be discipline in following good money management. I know Forex is not easy but we can make it easy by using proper knowledge and skills.

Thanks  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), penuelophir (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,221 Times in 2,427 Posts

yes, just like maxiipus put it, it is always better to analyze using simple trading indicators. the trader tends to understand the simple indicators better and could therefore use them successfully. complex systems are confusing to newbies especially.

Thanks  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), ola4real (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,650 Times in 771 Posts

Money management followed by discipline play a huge role in this business because without those two our trading system might just be helpless, money management is the heartbeat of any good trader because for every open position the market mighty decide to act otherwise but using the right money management keeps us safe.

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,304 Times in 3,364 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Here I made an analysis on Gold. I predicted that Gold will reject at support level. I will enter if there is candlestick pattern form at support level. If there is no candlestick pattern formed, then I will not enter. Here is the screenshot..

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Yes buddy. Money management is really important in this business. In order to sustain longer in trading, we need to follow proper money management then we need to be discipline in following good money management. I know Forex is not easy but we can make it easy by using proper knowledge and skills.
      Gold is right now in a range and there is a possibility of this metal to start moving upward from here but it depends on other things such as fundamentals which shall be coming out today such as core CPI. I hope to wait and see what the market would be doing.

Name:  chart35.png
Views: 15
Size:  60.0 KB
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,571 Times in 2,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      For me I don't see reasons why we should make it more difficult in this market. We should be looking at the simplest method to get things right instead of going back to complex means. I prefer simple trading system which could help us easily analyze a trade, get better key area levels like the support and resistance, and make a better entry.

Making forex looks hard will only complicate issues and make it too difficult to achieve the level of success that you have always dream to make in this very trade.
      Making forex look complicated is just unfortunate, we are just toying with what is supposed to make us successful, the level of success that you can achieve is based on the mentality that you have. The simple system is better, if you cannot trade using a strategy that is pretty easy, you would have escape certain problems that many people are experiencing. Many forex traders won't become successful, the very reason is that their system is highly complicated and complex, interpretation of price becomes herculean.

Thanks  

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 78 of 184 FirstFirst ... 73 76 77 78 79 80 83 ... LastLast