• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Turning $10 To $1Million Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I notice the USDJPY pair this week and I see this is bullish in the long run but the US dollars loss some strenght this week which allow this pair to pull back with slow move and sidways, I guess when the price will reach certain level and the US dollard increase, we will see a strong bullish move maybe for the next week.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2826.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,608 Posts

Hello folks. I just made sell position on Gold. There is FOMC news after this so I predicted it will move down. Let's see what gonna happen. This is the screenshot.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Currently I am shorting on Crude Oil. Well, I just focus on sell at the top and buy from the bottom. This way is easier for me to get profits but I need to detect fake signal. I hope that I can always look for the best market and earn good profits from this business as well.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (10-11-2017), dzin4aans (10-12-2017), penuelophir (10-12-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-14-2017), Warren Bafett (10-12-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir is a splendid one to behold penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1417.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I just made sell position on Gold.
      I believe it would work out because the price in gold is testing the resistance on a daily chat and it is likely it would sell off for the time being and I equally predicted it on someone trading journal this morning and I hope some people would make money off it. I wish you the best with your current trade!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-12-2017), forexianz (10-12-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-14-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola has a brilliant future simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      978.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,664 Times in 663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      I believe it would work out because the price in gold is testing the resistance on a daily chat and it is likely it would sell off for the time being and I equally predicted it on someone trading journal this morning and I hope some people would make money off it. I wish you the best with your current trade!
      I don't see gold as been bearish, that daily resistance is likely going to give way from the look of things, except there is a news that makes it go down instead, for now my outlook is bullish on this instrument. I may be wrong though.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simisola For This Useful Post:

adewale (10-13-2017), dzin4aans (10-12-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,059 Times in 1,553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I don't see gold as been bearish, that daily resistance is likely going to give way from the look of things, except there is a news that makes it go down instead, for now my outlook is bullish on this instrument. I may be wrong though.
      Your predictions came true about gold, the news that came out today helped in driving it upwards, the pair is going to be bullish for some time to come, but you know that gold can be funny at times, so anything is possible in forex.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

simisola (10-14-2017), Sixteen (10-14-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Worried

kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe is a glorious beacon of light kanaphe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the gold has been in an up trend for this week and the dollar has been losing so any trader would be confident to buy gold or sell the dollar in any of its counter currencies while the aud and the nzd are the strongest currently so they advocate for a buy but thats my own opinion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kanaphe For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-14-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2826.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanaphe View Post
      i think that the gold has been in an up trend for this week and the dollar has been losing so any trader would be confident to buy gold or sell the dollar in any of its counter currencies while the aud and the nzd are the strongest currently so they advocate for a buy but thats my own opinion
      Yeah, gold moved so crazily last night. I don't trade on Gold lately because I don't find any good chance for me to trade on Gold. I hope someday I can always trade on this instrument. I just need to be focus on my trading strategy.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-14-2017), simisola (10-14-2017), Sixteen (10-14-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      722.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Yeah, gold moved so crazily last night. I don't trade on Gold lately because I don't find any good chance for me to trade on Gold. I hope someday I can always trade on this instrument. I just need to be focus on my trading strategy.
      Gold quite unpredictable from sometime but recently, Gold gains some bullish move and its keeps going with momentum. Its exciting to see that which price action going to catch. Anyways, best wishes for your future trade and trading journey as I know you will generate profitable results.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Visit the learning blog

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxlearner1 is on a distinguished road fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me

p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1

Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      Turning $10 To $1 Million Trading Journal sound good. But its not such that as easy as 1 2 3. But also not impossible at Forex trading. As its the most volatile market and any thing could happen the very next moment So i do not falsify you nor to accept the concept solely that's why i could wish you best of luck because your journey to $1 Million is a long one. So stay blessed and keep your account safe with perfect and strict money management rules. It would require you much more than the normal attention so be careful while trading and stay informed of all the market news and trends.
      "*اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد*Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

18. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has a spectacular aura about D'mastermind has a spectacular aura about D'mastermind has a spectacular aura about D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2385.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxlearner1 View Post
      Turning $10 To $1 Million Trading Journal sound good. But its not such that as easy as 1 2 3. But also not impossible at Forex trading. As its the most volatile market and any thing could happen the very next moment So i do not falsify you nor to accept the concept solely that's why i could wish you best of luck because your journey to $1 Million is a long one. So stay blessed and keep your account safe with perfect and strict money management rules. It would require you much more than the normal attention so be careful while trading and stay informed of all the market news and trends.
      Yeah, nothing is impossible, but if we are to keep to the rules and plans we have made initially, it can be achieved, though there is no certain expected time for it to be attained, but it can be attained with Higher discipline trading.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D'mastermind For This Useful Post:

Reply to Thread
    Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast