• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Turn 10$ to 1 million is too hard to believe that is true to make like that, if dear @forexianz made by his own risk reward ratio trading strategy then I think it is his most wonderful achievement in trading market, I want to curious about one think how he open a position and what kind of indicators or analysis he follow to open a trade, I am also curious about his entry point and exit point calculation system what he followed to this account in Forex market. In this trading business I think it is very much possible to do if traders plan and strategy is very much perfect in Forex market, Forex is unbound profitable business then anyone can turn million of dollar in this business by nothing investment I think. in this Forum we make huge bonus in a monthly work so with this we can also turn huge profit in a month and fulfill our dream in future. Thanks.

Thanks  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

crown (03-10-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      You are right when we will open a big lot trade then we will have too much fear in our mind and we will try to close our trade on some pips, we will not be too much patience on risky big lots trades only that traders who have a big account capital they will be wait for hitting the tp of their risky trades.
      Emotions is one of the things that easily comes up when we trade with a bigger lot size in forex. This is where you see us trying to make more hasty decisions from the market all because we don't want to loose big in our trade. I think traders must therefore learn on how to manage loss and make sure that they can deal with emotions which is risky.

Thanks  

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), simisola (03-10-2018), Sixteen (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the idea of trading high lots is a very bad one that places the trader on the tip of his toes and make him close the profitable trades with a little profit, and a huge loss, should loss be the case. emotions will not allow the trader wait long enough.

Thanks  

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

ehizmac (03-10-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), harbir (03-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,261 Times in 2,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flexilot8 View Post
      the idea of trading high lots is a very bad one that places the trader on the tip of his toes and make him close the profitable trades with a little profit, and a huge loss, should loss be the case. emotions will not allow the trader wait long enough.
      Agree with you and I think proper money management can protect our invest and account both. And other side emotions very bad, harmful and best enemy for trader in Forex business because emotion can destroy our trading plan and discipline both and bring big loss in Forex market. I think everybody should first learn Forex, demo practice and properly follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex market. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.

Thanks  

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

ehizmac (03-10-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 692 Posts

I think the first assignment for every forex Trader is learn to avoid margin call, what I mean is that as a trader both newbie or a professional trader our first job is learn to stop crashing an account and the moment we can effectively tame this act trust me we are on our way to becoming very successful.

Thanks  

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,370 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kazol76 View Post
      Turn 10$ to 1 million is too hard to believe that is true to make like that, if dear @forexianz made by his own risk reward ratio trading strategy then I think it is his most wonderful achievement in trading market, I want to curious about one think how he open a position and what kind of indicators or analysis he follow to open a trade, I am also curious about his entry point and exit point calculation system what he followed to this account in Forex market. In this trading business I think it is very much possible to do if traders plan and strategy is very much perfect in Forex market, Forex is unbound profitable business then anyone can turn million of dollar in this business by nothing investment I think. in this Forum we make huge bonus in a monthly work so with this we can also turn huge profit in a month and fulfill our dream in future. Thanks.
      Sir, I already pass few months in this business. From my knowledge i have realized this is impossible to make 1 million dollar from 10 dollar. Gambler people also will never make this profit from this business. If anyone want to make this business then he need to have one perfect system which will always help to get correct signal. I have no this type of unbelievable target in this business.

Thanks  

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-11-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), harbir (03-11-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,536 Times in 2,913 Posts

You cannot separate emotions from trading big lot because the primary driver is greed, once you allow the temptation to triple your trading account within a day enter your mind and dwell there, the beginning of the end for your trading account has just been activated and it will only be a matter of time before you get a margin call, if this is not the experience that you are expecting to occur to you, it is better you kill that thought that says you should enter the trade now with a big and unusual lot or never make money from the market, it is called impulse trading.

Thanks  

15. The following 9 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

Ch Zeeshan (03-11-2018), Don'tStop (03-11-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-10-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018), Oghale (03-10-2018), Timon (03-10-2018), Ulthred (03-10-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,132 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      You cannot separate emotions from trading big lot because the primary driver is greed, once you allow the temptation to triple your trading account within a day enter your mind and dwell there, the beginning of the end for your trading account has just been activated and it will only be a matter of time before you get a margin call, if this is not the experience that you are expecting to occur to you, it is better you kill that thought that says you should enter the trade now with a big and unusual lot or never make money from the market, it is called impulse trading.
      In general, if we are not really making use of the good money and risk management trading rules in our trades then I don't think we can become successful. Success is obtained through the consistent learning. Building of our trading account with little lots will make us last more longer. Those using higher risks only ends up losing all their money at once.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Don'tStop for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-11-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello folks! Previously I had opened a trading journal but I failed to continue that trading journal due to bad preparation for it. This is my new trading journal and I hope that I can always start with $10 and turn it to $1 million. Well, the question is can I do it? Well, let's do it and I hope that I can achieve that target.. I know this is quiet hard for me but if I am not trying then I won't get anything..

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

I have deposited 10usd++ in my account and I hope that I can always start with this amount if I fail. Previously I like to start with $100 but now I manage to start with lower capital and this is good for me

p/s : I am not using my bonus account. This is other broker.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Basically I will trade on EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GOLD. Yesterday I made profits about 5.20usd in GOLD. Here is the screenshot of my trading

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

I have to undergo 5 stages in my trading.
      Stage 1: 100USD <--- currently target
      Stage 2: 1,000USD
      Stage 3: 10,000USD
      Stage 4 : 100,000USD
      Stage 5 : 1,000,000USD

I am targeting to get at least 100% profits per month. Below is my money management for stage 1

Once I reach stage 1 then I will post another money management for stage 2.. Thanks for reading my post..

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Usually I trade by using naked trading. Basically I trade on chart and candlestick pattern and it is good for me to do so because I don't like to use indicator in my trading. I hope this trading journal will make me more discipline in trading. Let's rockin'!
      wow very nice my dear friend. actually i was started this business only 31.44$ but i was losses my whole balance in this business. but you started this business only 10.57$ and making good profit. so i am really confidence for your trading strategy.thank you for this post. now i will start my trade business with more confidence. pray for me because i want to make profit likely your account. your post totally motivate my mind for this business.

Thanks  

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

Blackmac (03-11-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1705.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,573 Times in 999 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Agree with you and I think proper money management can protect our invest and account both. And other side emotions very bad, harmful and best enemy for trader in Forex business because emotion can destroy our trading plan and discipline both and bring big loss in Forex market. I think everybody should first learn Forex, demo practice and properly follow all Forex rules before start real trading in Forex market. Wish you best of luck. Thank you.
      The first thing a trader needs to do is to control his or her emotions,and controlling emotions does not come in one day we all learn to control our emotions by constant practice,and another way we can control emotions is by being discipline and make sure we follow our trading rules religiously,and be very patient too,thinking with our heads only.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), kazol76 (03-11-2018), maxiipus (03-11-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 68 71 72 73 74 75 78 ... LastLast