• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 76 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71 74 75 76 77 78 81 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's - Trading journal (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 848 Posts

Growth is a natural process and it is gradual, a child cannot become an adult within a day because that would be against the natural order of things, don't you think that people will run away from such a baby if that happens, why then do we as forex traders want to become professional traders after one week of trading, that will definitely not work, if you want your $10 to experience growth, you need to subject it to slow and steady because that is how you are going to accomplish your goals, forex traders need to have a good mindset and orientation before they can become successful

Thanks  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph is just really nice ralph's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes no doubt growth will only be possible when one do not rush it. the way to grow a small capital is to do it gradually so as not to blow up the trading account. this means the forex trader will need to apply good low lot trading system.

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ralph for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,808 Times in 577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
      yes no doubt growth will only be possible when one do not rush it. the way to grow a small capital is to do it gradually so as not to blow up the trading account. this means the forex trader will need to apply good low lot trading system.
      Yes you got it right. Trading with low lot size is very important in Forex as we have to ensure that at the end we are trading in ot blowing up our account. I personally have lost a lot of accounts and most of the times I make the same mistake again that is to get greedy and use a big lot size. I am trying really hard to control this thing of mine and hopefully I will have some control over it.

Thanks  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to harbir for this useful post.

Batavia (03-12-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Oghale (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,828 Times in 519 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ch Zeeshan View Post
      I'm a newbie in this business and i also have some dreams about this business. i think we can make lot of money in this business but $1 Million with very small capital it is really difficult or if i'm not wrong it is impossible. to achieve this huge target a trader need to test his skills and limits on dangerous level which can destroy everything within seconds. we should not set big targets which can create pressure on our mind because without mind we can't make a single $ profit.
      you must to have a good mindset my brother because it can be influence in this market, so i think self awareness about forex trading is needed, i mean we know about risk and need a lot of time to spend in this market to get much more knowledge and especially from experience, so i hope you have patience to learn this.

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,006 Times in 1,242 Posts

Trading with low size is the only advantage that you have in the forex market, those that consistently use a bigger lot are bound to experience margin call all the time, but if we recognise the necessity of money management, our account will have a survival system that will keep it intact for a long time, forex trading does not favour those that are greedy, only the conservative trader will have the greatest opportunity to earn and become successful later, let's be prepared for usage of MM, this is our surest guarantee to make it.

Thanks  

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,295 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
      It is better to follow your advice for the growth, the growth will help traders when it is steady. But when the growth is never steady, traders will only be losing their money, that is the way the market trading is working. Forex traders that are working with good trading system will have to know that patience is even needed for their success. They can not just be trading the market and think that success will come to them, that is not possible. Forex trading is all about patience and experience, if traders can do the two, they will make their income correctly.

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to catfish007 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (03-12-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, harbir, when one trades with greed, the result most of the times is losses. those losses, however, could eventually end up being good experiences if the forex trader could learn from the mistakes and avoid them in the next trading activities.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,134 Times in 908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      It is better to follow your advice for the growth, the growth will help traders when it is steady. But when the growth is never steady, traders will only be losing their money, that is the way the market trading is working. Forex traders that are working with good trading system will have to know that patience is even needed for their success. They can not just be trading the market and think that success will come to them, that is not possible. Forex trading is all about patience and experience, if traders can do the two, they will make their income correctly.
      Hahahaha...Growth is important in any business, but with the forex trading, growth might be so sketchy for traders, it is not every trader that are growing the way they want, and we need more practices in our work to get that fixed. I am not always comfortable with what i earn in the market, and i thought it was me alone, because i started reading most of the post on this forum. We have to give the market all it takes, we should not give up, we should strive till we will have the income as we always nattered it. I want to be making money like Bezo now...

Thanks  

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), ola4real (03-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,221 Times in 2,427 Posts

well, it is possible to achieve just any goal in the forex trading business, but it would not be easy. there is the need to sharpen ones skills and be guided by good trading discipline if the expected target would be achieved.

Thanks  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,306 Times in 3,067 Posts

I entered sell on EJ and let's see what happen. The reason I sell is that there is bearish engulfing candle which shows the price will move downwards. Here is the screenshot

Thanks  

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), nikhil_rrane (03-12-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 76 of 184 FirstFirst ... 71 74 75 76 77 78 81 ... LastLast