• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 72 75 76 77 78 79 82 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      707.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,785 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      I entered sell on EJ and let's see what happen. The reason I sell is that there is bearish engulfing candle which shows the price will move downwards. Here is the screenshot

Nice Pick!! It is getting some resistance at 132 level so its always better to sell the trade but be careful as it may correct at any time. You have placed the stop loss at proper level. I like your trading strategy. Lets see how fundamentals factors will work with the technicals that you have shown.

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-12-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

3. ForexCopy
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,834 Times in 2,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil_rrane View Post
      Nice Pick!! It is getting some resistance at 132 level so its always better to sell the trade but be careful as it may correct at any time. You have placed the stop loss at proper level. I like your trading strategy. Lets see how fundamentals factors will work with the technicals that you have shown.
      Thanks for commenting here in my thread. Well, here is trading plan. Let's see what gonna happen..

Thanks  

5. The following 12 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-12-2018), chiko (03-13-2018), crown (03-12-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), loveyo (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-12-2018), Unregistered (3), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,263 Times in 2,172 Posts

Thanks for commenting here in my thread. Well, here is trading plan. Let's see what gonna happen..

Nice to see your updating trading Journal for us and hope always update your valuable experience, proper market analysis and trading Journal because it's very helpful for us and hope you achieve more profit from InstaForex broker. Wish you best of luck brother. Thank you.

Thanks  

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown has a reputation beyond repute crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,372 Times in 562 Posts

In this chart i see you used some line may i ask you what is this level? You also said after down few more it will go up again, How do you understand about this? Sir can you help me to understand about this? I cant make this type of predication on myself. But now i am trying to knowing this. If you help me about this then i can improve my trading skill.

Thanks  

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-12-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1), zeeshaa (03-13-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,252 Times in 1,663 Posts

Your ej sell forexianz is most likely going to hit the take profits because I can see that usd jpy seems to be bearish and when that movement is strong enough and eur usd does not show any serious strength, we might see eur jpy crashing, I believe that money management will always help to correct our mistakes whenever we are wrong, unfortunately though, we are too focused on how to become millionaires and failing to use the thing that will prevent our account from doing getting depleted, it is imperative that we understand what will give us the best advantage for earning what we have planned.

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real has a brilliant future ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,719 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteliontrader View Post
      Hahahaha...Growth is important in any business, but with the forex trading, growth might be so sketchy for traders, it is not every trader that are growing the way they want, and we need more practices in our work to get that fixed. I am not always comfortable with what i earn in the market, and i thought it was me alone, because i started reading most of the post on this forum. We have to give the market all it takes, we should not give up, we should strive till we will have the income as we always nattered it. I want to be making money like Bezo now...
      The growth in the forex business is possible, traders will have to do all that is necessary to be experienced. The experience is what will make sure that traders are working correctly, that is the way that keeps trader to be growing and also utilize all the things that will cause them to be growing. I admit that i am comfortable with this forum too, it is the best in my thoughts, and also expose the real things that traders like me are doing. I am glad that i am better than many traders too, because i always think i was the worse trades before.

Thanks  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

forexianz (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,834 Times in 2,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      In this chart i see you used some line may i ask you what is this level? You also said after down few more it will go up again, How do you understand about this? Sir can you help me to understand about this? I cant make this type of predication on myself. But now i am trying to knowing this. If you help me about this then i can improve my trading skill.
      I made the prediction that the price will move to downwards and reach support level. The support level has been marked in the screenshot above. As you can see the support level is at 130.618. We also can see the price rejected from the resistance level at 131.710. Thus, I do believe it will move downward and reach support level then reject. Simple right?.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

chiko (03-13-2018), crown (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), simisola (03-13-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@Leonvic90: you have rightly said it, mate. since we can never be completely sure of the direction of price, then there are chances that we incur losses in trading. what will bail us is good money management, no doubt about that.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,646 Times in 823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      The growth in the forex business is possible, traders will have to do all that is necessary to be experienced. The experience is what will make sure that traders are working correctly, that is the way that keeps trader to be growing and also utilize all the things that will cause them to be growing. I admit that i am comfortable with this forum too, it is the best in my thoughts, and also expose the real things that traders like me are doing. I am glad that i am better than many traders too, because i always think i was the worse trades before.

Its really true that desire to learn from experience is the key to success in forex trading. Because I only making profit right now because of more than 20 trading books about forex trading that I bought. I also attend forex trading seminars. Its really help me a lot to understand forex trading. desire to learn and thirst for knowledge makes all the different in forex trade which is very correct of course is not everyone that have the desire to learn forex trade or have the thirst for knowledge in this business so it will be very hard for such trader that have no desire to learn or practices forex trade to be successful in it, it is necessary that traders should possess the thirst for forex knowledge.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko is a splendid one to behold chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I made the prediction that the price will move to downwards and reach support level. The support level has been marked in the screenshot above. As you can see the support level is at 130.618. We also can see the price rejected from the resistance level at 131.710. Thus, I do believe it will move downward and reach support level then reject. Simple right?.
      entering a long position already here with my account as i see also that euro/jpy might go up. but using a tight 20 pips stoploss here as i see that in 4 hour time frame still not yet shows a valid bullish signal and instead it still making some consolidation area. hope we gain huge profits here mate

Thanks  

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 77 of 185 FirstFirst ... 72 75 76 77 78 79 82 ... LastLast