• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 79 of 186 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

honestly a complex trading system would make the business much more complicated. unfortunately some traders think the simple systems are inferior to the complex systems. that is not true. we should use the simplest means to get the best reward.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Money management followed by discipline play a huge role in this business because without those two our trading system might just be helpless, money management is the heartbeat of any good trader because for every open position the market mighty decide to act otherwise but using the right money management keeps us safe.
      it is true that all of them must go together. they can not be separated just like that. but we can see most traders now they are always hunting for a lot of techniques to get a holy grail system, without them wanting to evaluate how their trading. whether their money management is wrong or they are not disciplined. if the loss is certain they will consider their strategy wrong, then they are looking for a new strategy again. so and so on

Thanks  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,859 Times in 1,208 Posts

Making forex look complicated is just unfortunate, we are just toying with what is supposed to make us successful, the level of success that you can achieve is based on the mentality that you have. The simple system is better, if you cannot trade using a strategy that is pretty easy, you would have escape certain problems that many people are experiencing. Many forex traders won't become successful, the very reason is that their system is highly complicated and complex, interpretation of price becomes herculean.
      Making things more complicate can help us to focus more in our trade risk management, because looking simple a horizontal line thinking "I have found the holly grail line!" after an entry without focusing on the market enough looks very simple, but trading isn't so easy and that is why we should look for many indications on price action and fundamentals.

Thanks  

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), koplak_com (03-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real has much to be proud of ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,113 Times in 413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9 View Post
      yes, just like maxiipus put it, it is always better to analyze using simple trading indicators. the trader tends to understand the simple indicators better and could therefore use them successfully. complex systems are confusing to newbies especially.
      Indicators are good for trading, this is how traders will analyze the market without fear, and everything will work well. Many traders are saying indicators are not good, but indicators are so good, they are working for traders that knows it. There can be confusion with any trader no matter what they do too, they need to understand that thing fully before they should use it, this is what will not cause it to make them confuse or lose their money. Experience on how traders will trade matters too, this is why same system is not yielding the same results for traders.

Thanks  

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), kazol76 (03-13-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today news CPIs remain same as forcast 0.2%, last CPIs is 0.5% so that market USD goes down to another USD based pairs but moving is not so high but few pips are movement. I think any other news is not available and thats why market will go some up trend EURUSD and GBPUSD mostly. buying is good decision I think for that reason. if I got the right signal about the news effect then I will make some buy order to get some green pips, I have already a buy order in EURUSD have some profit but it is very small lot size trade so that profit is small but I am pretty happy about It. thanks.

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,118 Posts

I entered buy on EURAUD because there is bullish engulfing candlestick formed. So I predicted it will move up. Here is the screenshot..

This is real account and I hope it will reach my target. Pray for me okay..

Thanks  

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred is a jewel in the rough Ulthred's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.08 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      Indicators are good for trading, this is how traders will analyze the market without fear, and everything will work well. Many traders are saying indicators are not good, but indicators are so good, they are working for traders that knows it. There can be confusion with any trader no matter what they do too, they need to understand that thing fully before they should use it, this is what will not cause it to make them confuse or lose their money. Experience on how traders will trade matters too, this is why same system is not yielding the same results for traders.
      Trading with the hope that indicators can give you every success you desire in forex is not proper for me. Most of these indicators are lagging and you hardly see it performing wonders or miracles in your trade. This indicators will only help you understand the current market condition so that you could add them with your system to predict future trades.

Thanks  

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to Ulthred for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,184 Times in 1,029 Posts

Most of the indicators that we have in the Forex business relationship lagging and we need a special attention and study to understand them before using them profitably, sometimes, forex traders just pick anything randomly and then use it to try and earn, unfortunately, that usually leads to losses because what you don't have good knowledge about cannot perform to the maximum, I am yet to find an indicator that is leading, you may not maximize the potential of whatever you apply except you have exclusively practiced with it, your success starts from the demo account first, but now many people even have serious interest in this particular practice account, we want quick money without hard work.

Thanks  

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), kashifrehman (03-13-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Sixteen (03-13-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4071.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,677 Times in 702 Posts

For a skilled trader like you it is possible to turn 10$ into one million, a lot of patience is required for it. If as trader you divide you you target into parts and set you weekly and monthly targets then with the count of time you will get on your final target. Like if you do in this way then you can recover the weeks which remain behind in your target, may you can recover that in the whole month but the final target become easy for you. Best of luck for your final target and really looking forward to see what techniques and pairs you use to reach on this target.

Thanks  

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

crown (03-13-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown has a brilliant future crown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,018 Times in 408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      I made the prediction that the price will move to downwards and reach support level. The support level has been marked in the screenshot above. As you can see the support level is at 130.618. We also can see the price rejected from the resistance level at 131.710. Thus, I do believe it will move downward and reach support level then reject. Simple right?.
      Now i understood sir, I see previous two times market come back from resistance level, So now there are more possible to come back again from that level. But would you like to tell me in this situation which level i should choose for entry? I see it more simple but finding entry point are too much difficult. I believe you don't feel it as too much difficult. Because you are more expert with this. Am i right sir?

Thanks  

21. The following 10 users say Thank You to crown for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-13-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (5)

Closed Thread
    Page 79 of 186 FirstFirst ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ... LastLast