• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 80 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75 78 79 80 81 82 85 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,786 Times in 1,571 Posts

A skilled trader can convert a small amount of money into a large one, but let's be frank with ourselves, we cannot easily turn $10 into $1m without compromise of money management at some point, but this is insane for people who want to become successful to target higher amounts anyhow, if you are not careful with how you trade, you may lose everything in the process, we are consistently pushing ourselves to the limits and this can cause more damage for us, don't let this be your motivation, always seek to earn gradually.

Thanks  

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

balut (03-14-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), Ulthred (03-13-2018), Unregistered (4)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com is a splendid one to behold koplak_com's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926.77 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Making things more complicate can help us to focus more in our trade risk management, because looking simple a horizontal line thinking "I have found the holly grail line!" after an entry without focusing on the market enough looks very simple, but trading isn't so easy and that is why we should look for many indications on price action and fundamentals.
      but in my opinion we do not have to, and do not need a lot of difficult strategies. sometimes that difficult it can make our eyes tired quickly and we will hesitate in taking position entry. for example we use indicator ichimoku give buy signal, Moving average sell, then trend line buy, MACD sell it will confuse us in making decision. I think it's quite a simple strategy if they train it properly then he will be able to profit consistently. it all depends on the experience and money management

Thanks  

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to koplak_com for this useful post.

balut (03-14-2018), FlyingShark (03-14-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,305 Times in 824 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic90 View Post
      A skilled trader can convert a small amount of money into a large one, but let's be frank with ourselves, we cannot easily turn $10 into $1m without compromise of money management at some point, but this is insane for people who want to become successful to target higher amounts anyhow, if you are not careful with how you trade, you may lose everything in the process, we are consistently pushing ourselves to the limits and this can cause more damage for us, don't let this be your motivation, always seek to earn gradually.
      Step by Step success is better then one time shot means if you start slow and earn little profits in beginning then this is better for you because its give you a satisfaction that are on the right path you get rich in a month or in forex its pure online business and requires your effort for success so keep learning with realistic goals in mind!

Thanks  

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), whiteliontrader (03-14-2018), zahidmehmood (03-14-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,599 Times in 788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Step by Step success is better then one time shot means if you start slow and earn little profits in beginning then this is better for you because its give you a satisfaction that are on the right path you get rich in a month or in forex its pure online business and requires your effort for success so keep learning with realistic goals in mind!

You must learn before you should trade forex in the live account trading is a difficult and risky business without proper learning we can not succeed in trading forex the desire to learn and thirst for knowledge is the beginning of success cause better knowledge is required for success. Learning is something that nobody should hesitant to do as long as forex trade is concerns, a trader that have the desire to learn will not find it difficult to understand forex trade because to me when you don't have the desire of something then is like you are really forcing yourself to learn for the sake of what you will achieved if you can learn it and which will not be easy for you.

Thanks  

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,470 Times in 578 Posts

You need to understand how to trade forex fully in order to succeed turning 10$ to a million dollar because without proper trading experience, skills and strategy that won't be possible also you must be self discipline before you can turn 10 $ to a good amount.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

11. The following 7 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), simisola (03-14-2018), Unregistered (4)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,269 Posts

A skilled trader can convert a small amount of money into a large one, but let's be frank with ourselves, we cannot easily turn $10 into $1m without compromise of money management at some point,
      Personally, I think it is possible to achieve such target without compromising the use of good money management but it takes two things and they are huge discipline and time! Whenever you are willing to develop this quality and wait for the process it would take to get there then you are good to go!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader has much to be proud of whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,341 Times in 486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      Yes, it is better for traders to take things easy, and do it sequentially, that is what will bring the trader to the justification of what they are doing. What is forex trading when traders can not utilise it well and make money from it? Everything will be a waste for such traders. And the efforts at which traders are working with matters, traders should also be so sensitive and do the best in what they do. If any trader could not make money as they want as well, they need to learn more, this is the only way that will put smiles of their face over the time.

Thanks  

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,085 Times in 2,823 Posts

@Crown, you are asking very good questions that will take you high and far on the forex business, let me tell you how this thing works, as soon price gets to a level of support and resistance and bounces off, immediately that happens, people will be watching for that level in the future, as a matter of fact, most traders will put pending orders at that location with the anticipation that what took place at the previous time is definitely going to be repeated, sometimes they are right and at some other point in time they are wrong, once there is the first rejection, you are expecting to enter from the second, depending on how strong that level is and the way price reacted to it.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

forexianz (03-14-2018), kazol76 (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,676 Times in 2,118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Now i understood sir, I see previous two times market come back from resistance level, So now there are more possible to come back again from that level. But would you like to tell me in this situation which level i should choose for entry? I see it more simple but finding entry point are too much difficult. I believe you don't feel it as too much difficult. Because you are more expert with this. Am i right sir?
      I am not an expert trader. I just use simple basic knowledge about Forex and apply it in trading. I used to be a naked trader and this way is more comfortable to me. I hope and wish I could reach my target and I wish you the best too. In this case, we need to struggle harder in order to attain success in this business. Good luck buddy.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

kazol76 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha has much to be proud of Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,470 Times in 578 Posts

Forex trading is a risky business but as well very profitable business if you no what you are doing with small investment we can make big money but it all depend on experience, skills and strategy you must understand how to trade forex and have self discipline before you can turn small capital to a bigger capital.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eneregha For This Useful Post:

kazol76 (03-14-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 80 of 186 FirstFirst ... 75 78 79 80 81 82 85 ... LastLast