• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 81 of 185 FirstFirst ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ... LastLast

Thread: forexianz's trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76 is a splendid one to behold kazol76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      592.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crown View Post
      Now i understood sir, I see previous two times market come back from resistance level, So now there are more possible to come back again from that level. But would you like to tell me in this situation which level i should choose for entry? I see it more simple but finding entry point are too much difficult. I believe you don't feel it as too much difficult. Because you are more expert with this. Am i right sir?
      When market move technically then every trader who know how to use technical indicator perfectly in trading platform then they can make good trade in trading market. so that I think trader must practice in demo for a long time with different indicators to understand the market movement. If they perfectly know how to use it or they understand the signal of the indicator then take a good decision is too easy. And right trade is so easy to make in trading market. In trading market too many indicators are available for trading platform and also many indicators are available for sale. some are good and some are very much complected to understand how to use it in trading platform, so when we test it in demo for its perfection then we can understand how to use it. demo is nice thing in trading market for learn the Forex business.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to kazol76 for this useful post.

crown (03-15-2018), FlyingShark (03-14-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), loveyo (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018)

3. Dragon
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,263 Times in 2,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      You need to understand how to trade forex fully in order to succeed turning 10$ to a million dollar because without proper trading experience, skills and strategy that won't be possible also you must be self discipline before you can turn 10 $ to a good amount.
      Well and I think it's difficult turning 10$ to 1 million dollars but possible if we hard work, achieve proper knowledge about world economy, good experience, good skills, proper analysis, follow strong money management, follow risk management, avoid greed, control emotions, patience, discipline and properly follow all Forex rules before open position then we may success other wise not. Thank you.

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), Eneregha (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8 is a name known to all flexilot8's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@crown: you really should go through the learning process the right way. learn the basics and then move on to the demo trading account where you practice on how to use the knowledge you have accurately. you gain skills and experience at the demo account

Thanks  

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to flexilot8 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,069 Times in 929 Posts

It will be possible for few people only, for 95% of traders this won't be possible because it will require a lot of patience, experience and knowledge to turn 10$ dollar to a million dollar I believe only 5% will be able to do this successfully.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

Thanks  

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,835 Times in 2,584 Posts

Currently my trade is floating negatively. But I predicted it will move down. Let's see what gonna happen. Oh ya. I entered sell on GU because there is rectracement will happen. Just my prediction and may not valid. Here is the screenshot..

Thanks  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), Neriah (03-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-16-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (03-14-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,634 Times in 1,095 Posts

It is not only support and resistance lines that we can use to determine when there is a level that might likely hold, some forex traders use trend line, another category use the 200 moving average, many other use supply and demand, the goal of this is to spot a certain zone or areas of interest to watch out for in the near future, another thing we can consider is how long it took price to move away from a level and return, if there is a gap of say one month or more before a support or resistance is tested again, we can be 90% sure that price will definitely not break it, except in the exceptional cases of a news which has a great impact, even at that, we have seen a situation where prices went up or down and reverse from that area.

Thanks  

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Neriah for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), forexianz (03-14-2018), Leonvic90 (03-14-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Timon (03-16-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,061 Times in 1,943 Posts

@flexilot8: well, both newbies and the more experienced traders do need the demo trading account. no one over-grows the practice account. the forex business market is one where things change fast. one must be well-informed to make success here.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood has a reputation beyond repute zahidmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,362 Times in 591 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Currently my trade is floating negatively. But I predicted it will move down. Let's see what gonna happen. Oh ya. I entered sell on GU because there is rectracement will happen. Just my prediction and may not valid. Here is the screenshot..

yeah brother I also think that it will drop at least for 50-80 pips because it just broke the trend line and I think it will drop and go for a retest before resuming its bullish run, I may be right but that is my point of view about GbpUsd but as we all know anything can happen.

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to zahidmehmood for this useful post.

786pk (03-15-2018), Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), Leonvic90 (03-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      It will be possible for few people only, for 95% of traders this won't be possible because it will require a lot of patience, experience and knowledge to turn 10$ dollar to a million dollar I believe only 5% will be able to do this successfully.
      There is a situation that is always full of certainty and which one them is what you stated as well. It is very clear that not only the Forex trading market is the impossibility found as also in other professions and careers because I have not seen a situation where all doctors or teachers are extremely successful as some will and while others will not. Nevertheless, it is always good to always have confidence in trading and never lose hope of brighter trading future.

Thanks  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

Leonvic90 (03-15-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,252 Times in 1,663 Posts

Dear forexianz, I don't believe that gbp usd is bearish, the over all trend is still showing up but if your system is giving you a selling opportunity, I guess your floating minus will come back to positive and eventually give you a profit at the end, forex is so mysterious at times, if you have used money management the way it is supposed to be, then there is absolutely nothing to worry about, there will be sleep less nights when your lot size is unreasonable, nobody can basically tell you how you are meant to trade any pair, sometimes your system may be wrong but that does not mean you now have the license to abandon it.

Thanks  

21. The following 5 users say Thank You to Leonvic90 for this useful post.

Calonjutawan (03-15-2018), simisola (03-16-2018), Sixteen (03-15-2018), Timon (03-16-2018), zahidmehmood (03-15-2018)

Closed Thread
    Page 81 of 185 FirstFirst ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ... LastLast