• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: bocahedan's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,578 Times in 879 Posts

Default bocahedan's - Trading journal

Hello All,I am still newbie here.I just want to make my own journal using demo account that i created on July 1,2017.

My Trading is simple when i loss,i will quadruple the lot size.I know its crazy but i like it anyway.About the risk,I prefer to use 3% risk per trade but in this demo account I use 5% risk.30pips TP and 100pips SL.My Setup is kinda simple using SMA 7,50,100,and 200,RSI,and Stochastic Oscillator on a 15 chart.I trade mainly on GBPJPY and EURJPY.And here is My**book trade history

Here is how my chart looks like.
      Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 42
Size:  48.3 KB

The custom indicator shown there is just for helping me to review trades,alert,etc.so nothing special.

I know its stupid but i just want to see how long this system survive.

Thanks  

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

adewale (08-15-2017), balut (08-22-2017), Bao Long (08-22-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), fembizz (08-26-2017), FlyingShark (08-21-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), Kalex (08-26-2017), kammraz (08-17-2017), Mkape (11-12-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-16-2017), NikitaBelle (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10,905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,041 Times in 7,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Hello All,I am still newbie here.I just want to make my own journal using demo account that i created on July 1,2017.

My Trading is simple when i loss,i will quadruple the lot size.I know its crazy but i like it anyway.About the risk,I prefer to use 3% risk per trade but in this demo account I use 5% risk.30pips TP and 100pips SL.My Setup is kinda simple using SMA 7,50,100,and 200,RSI,and Stochastic Oscillator on a 15 chart.I trade mainly on GBPJPY and EURJPY.And here is My**book trade history

Attachment 69678

The custom indicator shown there is just for helping me to review trades,alert,etc.so nothing special.

Welcome to the journal section bocahedan!

Don't worry with your outrageous target and the way you trade because trading needs all types of testing and strategy before you can make it work in the end. Do you in anyway, do martingale trading? If yes then goodluck!

Goodluck in your trading journey!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Thanks  

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

adewale (08-15-2017), bocahedan (08-15-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,305 Times in 3,067 Posts

Hello Bocahedan! Welcome to trading journal section. In this section, we can take a good chance to share our trade diaries. We can always share opinions together. I hope that you can always update this thread regularly and please trade with care!

No bro, don't say that. It is not stupid. You are just a clever trader.

Thanks  

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-15-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Welcome to the journal section bocahedan!

Don't worry with your outrageous target and the way you trade because trading needs all types of testing and strategy before you can make it work in the end. Do you in anyway, do martingale trading? If yes then goodluck!

Goodluck in your trading journey!
      Thanks,yeah its martingale but i'll try to open the trade carefully and hopefully i won't have to open another "revenge" trade.

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz View Post
      Hello Bocahedan! Welcome to trading journal section. In this section, we can take a good chance to share our trade diaries. We can always share opinions together. I hope that you can always update this thread regularly and please trade with care!

No bro, don't say that. It is not stupid. You are just a clever trader.
      Thanks,Good luck to you too bro,especially with your journey of turning $10 to $1 Million.

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-15-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,986.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,132 Times in 8,472 Posts

Attachment 69678

Welcome to the trading journal mate!

Quadruple? Wow.... this is very aggressive and I think you're the only trader in this section that is this aggressive which makes it much more interesting to watch
      That 0.3R also put out an aggressive stance but at the same time it also shows the level of confidence you have on your setups. Do keep us posted because you surely will draw a lot of attention

All in all I wish you a lot of pips!

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-16-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,639 Times in 3,332 Posts

Attachment 69678

Welcome to trading journal Bro, it's always good to see people record their trades to have a point of reference, I think your rules of money management is fair but you should lower it a bit except of course you don't have any plan to implement this on your live account anytime soon, the system is not stupid I hope your account does not hit margin call.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Thanks  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-16-2017), dzin4aans (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-15-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,053.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,818 Times in 5,194 Posts

Hi bocahedan. Welcome to trading journal section. Its really nice to see you new members like you taking a chance and opening their own trading journal
      And any strategy, approach is welcome here so dont be harsh on yourself. Come and share everything
      Good luck and I wish you green trades and green pips in your journey

Thanks  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-16-2017), forexianz (08-15-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Welcome to the trading journal mate!

Quadruple? Wow.... this is very aggressive and I think you're the only trader in this section that is this aggressive which makes it much more interesting to watch
      That 0.3R also put out an aggressive stance but at the same time it also shows the level of confidence you have on your setups. Do keep us posted because you surely will draw a lot of attention

All in all I wish you a lot of pips!
      Thanks,originally its a scalping system used in 5m with 10-20pips TP but this time i try to use it in 15m with a fixed 30 pips TP in order to have more relaxed trade.

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Welcome to trading journal Bro, it's always good to see people record their trades to have a point of reference, I think your rules of money management is fair but you should lower it a bit except of course you don't have any plan to implement this on your live account anytime soon, the system is not stupid I hope your account does not hit margin call.
      Thanks,yeah i know,if i use real account i will lower the risk in order to stay safe but since its demo account i just want to know whether its a good system or not for a longer term use.

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Hi bocahedan. Welcome to trading journal section. Its really nice to see you new members like you taking a chance and opening their own trading journal
      And any strategy, approach is welcome here so dont be harsh on yourself. Come and share everything
      Good luck and I wish you green trades and green pips in your journey
      Thanks,I hope i can update this journal regularly and hope this system can survive.

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,064 Times in 7,290 Posts

And here is My**book trade history
      Sound like your name are so familiar to me. Indonesia?
      Ah sad i can't open that link, maybe my internet connection down.
      How you can read the chart with combine 3 indicators? Amazing scalper! Looks like it's simple, but for me it is confusing. LoL
      I want to ask your old scalping system, 5M timeframes with TP 10-20 pips. How much SL?

Careful with EJ mate, this pair has blow my accounts many times.

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-16-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-16-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

19. Dragon
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin has much to be proud of Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,048.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,071 Times in 437 Posts

Good to see another ** trader has made trading journal. I would be very fascinated to learn your trading strategy in full description. You are using so many indicators. So, I would like to know how and when you take entry and exits. Thanks

Thanks  

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Star_amin for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-16-2017), simisola (08-16-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast