My first post!
      I am:
      ----

nicktrolll is an unknown quantity at this point nicktrolll's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Profitable Forex Gump Indicator

Profitable Forex Gump indicator. There is unfortunately only a demo version of the indicator. But the indicator shows really very good results. The profit for 3 days was 423 points! To the indicator on the Internet there is also an adviser, who opens and closes transactions on the signals of the indicator. http://www.tutshara.com.ua/forexgump/

2. Forex Game
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicktrolll For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (11-02-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie has a spectacular aura about Dixie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I went to download this indicator but it does not state how I am able to use this to trade. what do you mean it is a demo version. do you need to pay before you are able to use it on a real account? have you tried this and have you get good returns with this indicator?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sameeh is on a distinguished road sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicktrolll View Post
      Profitable Forex Gump indicator. There is unfortunately only a demo version of the indicator. But the indicator shows really very good results. The profit for 3 days was 423 points! To the indicator on the Internet there is also an adviser, who opens and closes transactions on the signals of the indicator. http://www.tutshara.com.ua/forexgump/
      if the trader can give a 423 in just 3 days then it is a good indicator and the trader can make good money with it and the risk will be little, the trader needs to test it first for enough time and see how it will work in different conditions and with different time frames to have a good picture about it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3312.02 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,018 Times in 1,638 Posts

I think you are advertise here, dude this is not advertise place, there another section available where you can advertise. Please check this section http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?37-Advertisement if you are not advertise and want this indicator then post your thread on request section http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...p-MT5-REQUESTS I hope from next time you will be more careful about this.

7. <a href=""> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX will become famous soon enough PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So this indicator is only for buying? Is there anyone who experienced how this indicator works? Usually there must be example from people so we can see how good this indicator really is. It's wise to see other people's result before buying because this forex is a business and we must be wise with our money/investment too.

Kindly help.

Reply to Thread