• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 97 100 101 102
    Results 1,011 to 1,015 of 1015

Thread: paulokepaul's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: paulokepaul's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by paulokepaul View Post
      What you said is true but , it is only going to be confirmed if the pair stay above 200 EMA in 4hr chart ,now it fail and trade below 1.12900 and went back, what do you think? for me consolidation is still on with bearish bias in favor targeting 1185 and 1.1090.

---------- Post added 11-16-2018 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-15-2018 at 03:18 PM ----------

Hello mates, you are welcome to today trading, eur/usd bullish bias is still on targeting 1.14305 being 200 EMA in 4hr chart.%2 correction is likely to caused by oversold situation of RSI in daily chart which i personally did not noticed until yesterday. Normally this carry up to 200 pips re correction either side.I expect this more to end at 200 EMA in 4h chart.
      HERE IS TODAY PIVOT POINT.
      R3 1.1461
      R2 1.1412
      R1 1.1370
      CP 1.1320
      S1 1.1278
      S2 1.1228
      S3 1.1186
      I you made a good analysis but for me I still think the pair will be going the bearish direction only if it will be able to brake the resistance line (1.13397) on the weekly time frame and I think that is more likely to happen because the weekly time frame is actually forming a head and shoulder which is only being obstructed by the resistance line.
      Name:  EURUSDWeekly 13391.png
Views: 8
Size:  47.9 KB

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

paulokepaul (Yesterday)

3. Lamboghini
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Randamahros is an unknown quantity at this point Randamahros's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have been in forex business for eight good years,you can agree with me that person of such years of experience is not new and stand chance of seeing many things .I have tried all possible means to have good consistence result from this market but much have not been shown to compare with my effort so far,
      But things change few months ago when i adopt this new strategy call Discipline Trading Strategy.It is not a new one to good trader but people like me that lack patient.
      It all about using you good strategy with much application of patient to see that signals have been generated before taking position and avoid entering market immediately you finish initial trade.I have make much improvement with this strategy that is why i want you guys to try it.
      We must be committed to the times of entry of the sov, we should not enter the market after opening it directly or before closing it by several hours, this is a danger to us and must be patient and not risk and the use of a lot of small and depend on one strategy has been tried on the account of Demo for a period not short

Thanks  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Randamahros For This Useful Post:

paulokepaul (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to today business ,we saw bullish re correction in eur/usd yesterday upto 1.13208 more than 100 pips, this move was viewed day before as a result of oversold situation of RSI in 4hr chart , but it failed to happen that day which made me to relax.However, it is normal , problem now is end point of this pair before having normal pull back of 190--200 pips . Is it going to end at 1.1185 or at 1.1090? In this situation we will swallow our pride and trade with caution by watching 4hr MACD divergence careful to guard us. If it formed between 1.12000--1.1185 it means that the current trend will break at this point but if it neutralize it we will expect it below that point.
      HERE IS TODAY PIVOT POINT FOR EUR/USD.
      R3 1.1398
      R2 1.1343
      R1 1.13160
      CP 1.1266
      S1 1.1236
      S2 1.1189
      S3 1.1162
      i think now Eur/Usd target is 1.1387 plus soon hit this target and go strong up

Eur/Usd current price is 1.1346
      resistance level is 1.1388
      supporting level is 1281

so buy now and set the take profit at the price is 1.1387 and stop lose at the price is 1.1292

Thanks  

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Sleepy

Balli is on a distinguished road Balli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What you said is true but , it is only going to be confirmed if the pair stay above 200 EMA in 4hr chart ,now it fail and trade below 1.12900 and went back, what do you think? for me consolidation is still on with bearish bias in favor targeting 1185 and 1.1090.

---------- Post added 11-16-2018 at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-15-2018 at 03:18 PM ----------

Hello mates, you are welcome to today trading, eur/usd bullish bias is still on targeting 1.14305 being 200 EMA in 4hr chart.%2 correction is likely to caused by oversold situation of RSI in daily chart which i personally did not noticed until yesterday. Normally this carry up to 200 pips re correction either side.I expect this more to end at 200 EMA in 4h chart.
      HERE IS TODAY PIVOT POINT.
      R3 1.1461
      R2 1.1412
      R1 1.1370
      CP 1.1320
      S1 1.1278
      S2 1.1228
      S3 1.1186

Your targeted point is good for range and i thing this points is very strong for this pair and its good for market analysis and hope your analysis going good for you and you learn and earn more good trading

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,150 Times in 600 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kanyB1 View Post
      I you made a good analysis but for me I still think the pair will be going the bearish direction only if it will be able to brake the resistance line (1.13397) on the weekly time frame and I think that is more likely to happen because the weekly time frame is actually forming a head and shoulder which is only being obstructed by the resistance line.
      Attachment 91571
      I doubt what you said that there is forming of H&S formation in weekly chart ,but we may have special bullish candle stick if this bullish maintain till end of the day which will push the market up next week. We have to be caution because i expect it to end at 200 EMA in 4hr chart at 1.14300;

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 97 100 101 102