• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: paulokepaul's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha has a brilliant future Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,851 Times in 808 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulokepaul View Post
      Update in Gold, this commodity continue bearish movement to test 1171.70 but reached 1172 .69 before had pull back. Today i expect the pair to test 1171.70 before having possible pull back. Below is weekly chart of the commodity.
      Attachment 83158
      Gold is currently trading at 1179 I don't think it will test that down area you are talking about today again, we should wait till tomorrow if it will test this area.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

balut (08-17-2018), king1 (08-17-2018), paulokepaul (08-16-2018), Unregistered (3)

3. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
      Gold is currently trading at 1179 I don't think it will test that down area you are talking about today again, we should wait till tomorrow if it will test this area.
      I know it may not be today so i am not saying it most be now or never,off cause we can not do anything on our own to force market to obey us.However i believe that current upward of it is normal pull back.

---------- Post added 08-17-2018 at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-16-2018 at 05:48 PM ----------

Yesterday we have bullish movement in Eur/usd upto 1.1408 and this move is normal recollection since 1.1435 resistant hold .We have Head and Shoulder formation in 1hr chart indicating bearish movement to test 1.1185. below is the chart.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

balut (08-17-2018), king1 (08-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul is a jewel in the rough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  h s.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  141.7 KB

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

king1 (08-17-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

king1 will become famous soon enough king1 will become famous soon enough king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD pair continues to fluctuate around 1.1380 level since yesterday, and the price keeps its stability below the key resistance 1.1443, which keeps the bearish trend scenario active on the intraday and short term basis, reminding you that the negative effect of the head and shoulders’ pattern still active, waiting to break 1.1300 level to confirm heading towards 1.1181 that represents our next main target.
      We should note that breaching 1.1443 might push the price to test the most important resistance to the short term trades at 1.1554 before any new attempt to decline.
      Expected trading range for today is between 1.1260 support and 1.1443 resistance.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to king1 for this useful post.

balut (08-17-2018), paulokepaul (08-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by king1 View Post
      EURUSD pair continues to fluctuate around 1.1380 level since yesterday, and the price keeps its stability below the key resistance 1.1443, which keeps the bearish trend scenario active on the intraday and short term basis, reminding you that the negative effect of the head and shoulders’ pattern still active, waiting to break 1.1300 level to confirm heading towards 1.1181 that represents our next main target.
      We should note that breaching 1.1443 might push the price to test the most important resistance to the short term trades at 1.1554 before any new attempt to decline.
      Expected trading range for today is between 1.1260 support and 1.1443 resistance.
      In fact you are a good forex analysis i appreciate it ,understand it and believe on it. i will appreciate more if you can analysis Gold and other pairs you are trading for us.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

balut (08-17-2018), king1 (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,197 Times in 1,446 Posts

I know it may not be today so i am not saying it most be now or never,off cause we can not do anything on our own to force market to obey us.However i believe that current upward of it is normal pull back.

---------- Post added 08-17-2018 at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-16-2018 at 05:48 PM ----------

Yesterday we have bullish movement in Eur/usd upto 1.1408 and this move is normal recollection since 1.1435 resistant hold .We have Head and Shoulder formation in 1hr chart indicating bearish movement to test 1.1185. below is the chart.
      I also believe that this upward momentum is a pullback from its strong bearish trend but it also looks like a profitable intraday scalping for this friday. I'm planning to scalp buy it for 20-30 pips since it's the last day of the week and targeting more than 30 pips is risky because of possible gap on monday.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

king1 (Yesterday), upiter9999 (08-17-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,999 Times in 3,332 Posts

This is more of a long term trade, but currently it seems like the price could surge up to that resistance price of 1.1434 but, but for short term trader, the price of EurUsd could move at least 30 pips up from the current price, but if the price close today under 1.1434, selling will be valid

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

adex19 (Yesterday), paulokepaul (08-17-2018), Unregistered (4), upiter9999 (08-17-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Doh

qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl is a splendid one to behold qmikpl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,943 Times in 614 Posts

Friday fun and more profitable, Trend channel in M30 chart is moving south and Its starting to look like its going to test the upper trendline on my trend chart in 1.1389. The shorter term one appears to have been broken, albeit not much follow through yet. I'm still going to look for better prices to sell.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to qmikpl for this useful post.

paulokepaul (08-17-2018), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      This is more of a long term trade, but currently it seems like the price could surge up to that resistance price of 1.1434 but, but for short term trader, the price of EurUsd could move at least 30 pips up from the current price, but if the price close today under 1.1434, selling will be valid
      The price may hit 1.1430 even extend to 1.1470 but this does not indicate bullishness because 1.1507 and 1.1791 resistances are intact .i believe that it will soon end and start its bearish movement.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I also believe that this upward momentum is a pullback from its strong bearish trend but it also looks like a profitable intraday scalping for this friday. I'm planning to scalp buy it for 20-30 pips since it's the last day of the week and targeting more than 30 pips is risky because of possible gap on monday.
      You are right but i dont like scarping because it lack professionalism beside it does not build a trader to face harder situations in the market.Take care because the market may soon reverse.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Name:  chaet4.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  127.3 KB
      Name:  chart daily.JPG
Views: 9
Size:  100.3 KB
      The charts above shows future status of EUR/USD .they indicate next week movement and expected level the pair is likely to reach in its current recollection phase.

Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25