• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,395 Times in 8,224 Posts

Default Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Hi and Welcome to the Best Forex Forum in the world!

In this forum you will get many things that can help you in your forex journey. You will be able to learn many of thing regarding this great business from trading strategies, indicators, psychological preparation and news regarding the whole industry. Moreover, you will be able to participate in our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Not only that, you will be able to forge a relationship with members from the same region as you are and also from across continents (we have members from all over the world). Plus, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you engage in a discussion.

To keep it short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to this forex business!

However, we have to remind you that nothing is completely free! Before you can get the full benefit from our forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. Currently we have 2 types of rules:

1. "MT5 Forex Forum" (forum.mt5.com) forum rules
      2. "InstaForex" (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the complete list of our forum rules:

Forum rules
      The New Bonus System - ISCA May 2018
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section
      Rules for Live Trading Discussion section

Other important threads:

Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System Aug 2017
      I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

For the trading rules though... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following every rules (forum rules and trading rules) will bring you real comfort knowing that you will be able to avoid unnecessary mistake and you can finally enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Do keep in mind that we are here to help people to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We earnestly wish that you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Make yourself at home and see you around!

PS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updating links

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-11-2018), Alif Md Tamim (04-28-2018), Bahzad (03-07-2018), DaveBenroe (11-30-2017), Honey Bee (11-26-2017), kojirm90 (04-18-2018), MJALALKKK (05-17-2018), Phool Khan (11-26-2017), PongsakornFX (11-14-2017), shero (01-28-2018), Star_amin (09-25-2017), taifon (04-19-2018), Unregistered (1), wahidul (12-21-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Am a newbie in here and which is trying to understand forex trade more and a better way, but the problem is that forex trade is not a business that anyone can easily understand of cause I always find it difficult to understand forex trade, but I believe with time I will get to understand this business and I hope this forum will help and give me the opportunity to learn more about forex trade.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheeky

zaheerabbas is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerabbas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every fiel of life rules make you successful make you maturated make you wiser you can say it,s key of success especially in trade you have to be very careful and follow the rules if you want gain some profit and you gain profit means you gain happiness in case you dont follow the rules you will lose so for success you have to follow rules . it,s my personal life,s experience .

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to zaheerabbas for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zaheerabbas View Post
      every fiel of life rules make you successful make you maturated make you wiser you can say it,s key of success especially in trade you have to be very careful and follow the rules if you want gain some profit and you gain profit means you gain happiness in case you dont follow the rules you will lose so for success you have to follow rules . it,s my personal life,s experience .
      Here it's talking about the forum rules, but as you said, to succeed in any field of life one should take his time to read and understand the rules of the field.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mazharkazmi2259 is an unknown quantity at this point mazharkazmi2259's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Rules and regulations are made for the assurity of discipline in some programme or organization. These must be followed. And anyone who is found breaking these rules deserve to be punished. I read all the rules and found them good and there was not a one rule that I didnt like. Looks like a great journey ahead on this forum. Big thanks to this platform

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to mazharkazmi2259 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sajirsh9292 is on a distinguished road sajirsh9292's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every organiztaion has its own rules. and the empolyes or workers should must follow all the rules of that company to get his good position and no comapny can succeed without its rules . so he workers should msut follow all the rules. i have read all the rules of both forum and instaforex so i will always try my best to follow all rules. thanks for informative post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1 is a jewel in the rough Baddo1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Am new here and I have been in some other forums before, of which I believe that everything or forums has rules and regulations that needs to follow to achieve your goals in it, so it is important that when you are in a forum like this it necessary that you follows the rules and regulations for you not have any issues with the administration.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

chongjasmine is on a distinguished road chongjasmine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While I cannot be considered new here or in other forums, I agree that it is important for newbies to read the rules here. When I first come here, I did not read the rules, and as a result, receive a couples of warnings. That was my mistake. I hope I do not make the same mistake, again.
      For God so loves the world that He gives His one and only Son Jesus that whoever believes in Him (Jesus) shall not perish but have eternal life!

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to chongjasmine for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

justagal93 is an unknown quantity at this point justagal93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indeed, it is important to read the rules. I am a newbie to this forum, and I had read the rules. I think rules are something which every forum has, and not just this forum. Rules are good as they tend to protect their members. I realize that if one reads and obeys the rules, one will likely not be banned.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Xtra 17 is on a distinguished road Xtra 17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Masha'Allah....

There is a lot of rules to follow. I think I might get tripped and make mistakes. I will have to spend a day or two trying to understand all.
      Who will I go to ask questions if I get confused? I want to have a credible people to answer it. Can somebody point me to the right direction?

15. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Farhina32303 is an unknown quantity at this point Farhina32303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i also a newbie in this forum ,and in my opinion this is the world best forum ,i agree that there are many forums all around the world but mt5 is the best ,this forum is easy to use and to do post but we have to follow rules and regulation of this forum and if we do not follows rules and regulation we can not get success so always follows rules.

Reply to Thread
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast