• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,050 Times in 8,473 Posts

Default Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Hi and Welcome to the Best Forex Forum in the world!

In this forum you will get many things that can help you in your forex journey. You will be able to learn many of thing regarding this great business from trading strategies, indicators, psychological preparation and news regarding the whole industry. Moreover, you will be able to participate in our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Not only that, you will be able to forge a relationship with members from the same region as you are and also from across continents (we have members from all over the world). Plus, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you engage in a discussion.

To keep it short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to this forex business!

However, we have to remind you that nothing is completely free! Before you can get the full benefit from our forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. Currently we have 2 types of rules:

1. "MT5 Forex Forum" (forum.mt5.com) forum rules
      2. "InstaForex" (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the complete list of our forum rules:

Forum rules
      The New Bonus System - ISCA May 2018
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section

Other important threads:

Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System Aug 2017
      I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

For the trading rules though... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following every rules (forum rules and trading rules) will bring you real comfort knowing that you will be able to avoid unnecessary mistake and you can finally enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Do keep in mind that we are here to help people to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We earnestly wish that you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Make yourself at home and see you around!

PS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updating links

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a very good list and summarized in one place. The moderators are making good effort to tell the members all the things that can't be done.
      Most time people don't like to read for signs and then they get into big trouble because of that. Thank you for this compilation mods, I will read them carefully.

3. ForexCopy
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,053 Times in 469 Posts

I have studied all the rules and I must admit there are a lot of things i have to follow. but i am new here so have to know everything in details which is good. i understand we really have to post good quality posts and it has to be to the topic content.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

PongsakornFX (11-15-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 403 Posts

This is a very good effort from the management of the forum. I don't believe in something that is completely free so this thread confirmed my believe Call me queen skeptic

It's good for me to know the rules first before really committing my time to this forex community. I hope I can finish reading all the rules in a short time so I can join the party. Right, boyz?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Mehedi7322 is an unknown quantity at this point Mehedi7322's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As i am a new mt5 forum member to joined forex tread. I have to know the rules. That's help me the next forex treading. I am learning lots of thing about forex teading. Everything is new for me. So i think it's helpful for me. The experience is good.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,026 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Hi and Welcome to the Best Forex Forum in the world!

In this forum you will get many things that can help you in your forex journey. You will be able to learn many of thing regarding this great business from trading strategies, indicators, psychological preparation and news regarding the whole industry. Moreover, you will be able to participate in our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Not only that, you will be able to forge a relationship with members from the same region as you are and also from across continents (we have members from all over the world). Plus, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you engage in a discussion.

To keep it short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to this forex business!

However, we have to remind you that nothing is completely free! Before you can get the full benefit from our forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. Currently we have 2 types of rules:

1. "MT5 Forex Forum" (forum.mt5.com) forum rules
      2. "InstaForex" (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the complete list of our forum rules:

Forum rules
      The New Bonus System - ISCA Aug 2017
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section

Other important threads:

Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System Aug 2017
      I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

For the trading rules though... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following every rules (forum rules and trading rules) will bring you real comfort knowing that you will be able to avoid unnecessary mistake and you can finally enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Do keep in mind that we are here to help people to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We earnestly wish that you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Make yourself at home and see you around!

PS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Thanks so much sir to inform me, i will read the rules and understand it hope in future this will not happen with me again. also thanks for warm welcome on this forum and i will learn much more from you,i will see many grateful post and trading results and provided signals on trading terminal its helpful for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Honey Bee For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (11-26-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should follow the rules and regulations of the forex trading forums to perform the business perfectly. Every business has a particular rules and we should maintain it as it says to follow. I am not new in this forum and I already read all the rules before I started the business before. I have a respect for the laws and I try to follow it all the time.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A lot of new traders come to this forum without first reading all the rules and regulation that guide the forum and as a result of this, they fail to understand most of the principles that guide the forum and this has been one of the reasons why a lot of laws are bridged which always results in one discipline or the order been meted out to them. It is good to always read the prescriptions of doctors before a medicine is taken, otherwise we may ended up been worse, it is good to read all the rules and regulation of the forum before we start so this can put us on a firm foot as members of this great forum.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe is a jewel in the rough DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for providing this wonderful links. I have read almost everything and I am going to complete reading it.

This forum is a wonderful gift to us, the traders. It provide a means of providing the required seed capital needed for investment into our Forex account. With this unique opportunity, it is only a lazy traders that can be complaining that s/he couldn't fund his/her account to start trading.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well guys i am also a new bie so this is a good thread for me i have learned the rules again and should not make a mistake again and believe me guys the rules are hard because the forex are getting popular day by day and i have the rules in my mind and follow them

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

atif hussain is an unknown quantity at this point atif hussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes bro i am new in this forum and also forex i have read all rules and regulations thanx to show ur knowledge and we will
      success in this forum and forex such a great people to help new members in forex i will learn more looks like u people to give us knowledge. if we dont follow rules so this is not good.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast