Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

• Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,034 Times in 8,464 Posts

Default Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Hi and Welcome to the Best Forex Forum in the world!

In this forum you will get many things that can help you in your forex journey. You will be able to learn many of thing regarding this great business from trading strategies, indicators, psychological preparation and news regarding the whole industry. Moreover, you will be able to participate in our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Not only that, you will be able to forge a relationship with members from the same region as you are and also from across continents (we have members from all over the world). Plus, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you engage in a discussion.

To keep it short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to this forex business!

However, we have to remind you that nothing is completely free! Before you can get the full benefit from our forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. Currently we have 2 types of rules:

1. "MT5 Forex Forum" (forum.mt5.com) forum rules
      2. "InstaForex" (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the complete list of our forum rules:

Forum rules
      The New Bonus System - ISCA May 2018
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section
      Rules for Live Trading Discussion section

Other important threads:

Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System Aug 2017
      I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

For the trading rules though... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following every rules (forum rules and trading rules) will bring you real comfort knowing that you will be able to avoid unnecessary mistake and you can finally enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Do keep in mind that we are here to help people to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We earnestly wish that you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Make yourself at home and see you around!

PS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updating links

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have been in this forum for a long time. but I had a vacuum because there is no time to trade. so from that moment I started again to learn forex trading. therefore the way I do first I will reapply with various benefits that can make me profit in every trading

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

alisarim is an unknown quantity at this point alisarim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you for sharing these rules regarding the forum. I have already reviewed most of them but few are just fountd in this thread in will spend some time to read them carefully. These rules are not that tough as people were screaming about. They are just so easy to abide by.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to alisarim for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Reading the rules is very good for every people because you avoid getting violatioin from forum and get ban and lose opportunity to get bonus.
      I think if want to stay long in this forum then let's follow the rules everyone. All rules are important for your stay in here.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

usmansialvi is an unknown quantity at this point usmansialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also a new member in this forum. I came to know about Forex about One and half year ago. I worked very hard to know about the secrets of Forex and even I also invested some amount in my many real accounts. But unfortunately I can not get any profit. But now when I joined this forum and follow the rules about forum as well as forex trading, my confidence has been increased to trade once again with real accounts. The bonus system of this forum also very impressed me. I will work with my best efforts and will also follow the instructions given the admin and obey the rules required in forum.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

wahidul will become famous soon enough wahidul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a fresher in the forum mt 5. When I joined I know a little number of rules but after reading your posts full of information of rules is really very much useful for me as well as others. We have learned many things from the forum.
      It's my pleasure to be member of the forum.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Anas898 is an unknown quantity at this point Anas898's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a begnieer to this forum From this post I really come to the rules and regulations of the forum I think that some sepcific rules and regulations are required to become a successful trader so these rules helped me a lot about the trading

Thx for this post

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I can review Forex rules when i was in this forum. It is very important for the learning and starting from here on this forum. It is helps you to work effective and according the rules and terms and conditions of the Forum. When you go at new place you are must learn the basic rules and work method. You are prohibited to follow the rules of the new place policy planner.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default yeah i am new in this forum.

we know every work have some rules and regulation so mt5 bonus per post and instaforex have some rules for user. when we want to start this work then we should study and follow the rules because if we can any mistake in this work then we can loss our acccount. mt5 or instaforex cant accept any type of mistake in this work so be careful in this work.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am new here and read all the rules and these are great! I would like to spend more time on this forum and get news, trading signals and much more. The good thing is we can get ideas from people around the globe and check their analysis and experiences.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SiUnyil is an unknown quantity at this point SiUnyil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a new member too here in this forum,and i have been learn and read from other sources about this forex trading business for about 1 or 2 year and practice it several times with small amount of real trading accounts with bad ending almost all the time (got margin call) so i join here hopefully it could gives me a lot of new inputs and knowledge about forex trading and had a better strategies and better mentality for my future trades..thanks

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to SiUnyil for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (02-11-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast