• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Bonus for Posting ~ PROOF Of Payments / SCREENSHOT (15)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3527.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,029 Times in 1,544 Posts

Default Bonus for Posting ~ PROOF Of Payments / SCREENSHOT (15)

I want to personally appreciate the moderators and the forum administrator for the new system, I apologise for not updating my June payment, I got paid $250 for June and July respectively. Mt5 truly rocks

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshaa View Post
      All the members who got their Bonuses for July are well known that New System is blessing for us. in past we get $250 bonus after made more then 1200 posts but know we can get $250 with less then 100 Quality posts (from Likes). The New system is reward for all those members who spend their quality time for the improvement of this forum.
      You know that change is not something that is accepted easily, it is first resisted, and then people become adjusted to it after a while, I am really happy about this new system, it is simply the (nuclear) bomb!

This thread is expanded to this one:

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...of-of-payments

Payment PROOFS
      Payment PROOFS (2)
      Payment PROOFS (3)
      Payment PROOFS (4)
      Payment PROOFS (5)
      Payment PROOFS (6)
      Payment PROOFS (7)
      Payment PROOFS (8)
      Payment PROOFS (9)
      Payment PROOFS (10)
      Payment PROOFS (11)
      Payment PROOFS (12)
      Payment PROOFS (13)
      Payment PROOFS / Screenshot (14)

Please upload your screen shot, not just words. People will only believe you when you when they see the prize entered your bonus trading account via screen shot.

When you upload a picture in this thread please upload it DIRECTLY UNTO MT5 FOREX FORUM'S SERVER!
      Please contact us if you have difficulty in uploading the picture directly to MT5 Forex Forum's server.
      Attached Images
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 08-21-2017 at 04:53 AM.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to adewale For This Useful Post:

allishanraza (08-20-2017), azmassi (09-07-2017), Black Mamba (10-12-2017), deathstar (09-06-2017), dzin4aans (08-20-2017), forexianz (08-20-2017), loveyo (08-21-2017), moneygrows (09-15-2017), Mummyz (09-08-2017), NikitaBelle (08-21-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (08-21-2017), simisola (08-21-2017), stockexpert (08-21-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish is a splendid one to behold MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here's My Bonus for the Last Month. I made just 130 post with 5 posts on avg per day.

And, this was my very first month on this forum. So, you can all decide better than me that if the new system can serve a newcomer than why it wouldn't serve it's old members.

We all just need to understand that this system is intelligent enough to recognize between good, average & low quality posts.

So, just look to deliver quality than quantity and I am sure you won't be disappointed. That's it from my side, rest you all know it better than me.
      Real Account(A) -- - My Journal- - Bonus Account(B)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
    5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartyFish For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-14-2017), NikitaBelle (10-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (10-15-2017)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri is a name known to all tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369.28 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have received my bonus for posts october 2017 from both systems, old and new one, thank to MT5 forum and all mods.
      I tried to make a screenshot but I fail , maybe the next time I will do it.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

Abdul Wahid (10-15-2017), dzin4aans (10-15-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sali will become famous soon enough sali will become famous soon enough sali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have received my bonus for the month September. Here I attached the screen shoot for proof.

Thanks InstaForex and Mt5 forum

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sali For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-15-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Sleepy

NumanHaider is a jewel in the rough NumanHaider is a jewel in the rough NumanHaider is a jewel in the rough NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very fantastic I have received bonus from new and old system and the instaforex mt5 forum is the only one who give such a good bonus to the all registered persons on this forum.there is no one broker who give this opportunity I had not uploaded my previous bonus screen-shot because I did not know about this thread so the screen-shot for this month is here.
      OctBonus.png
      I AM HUSSAINI ALHUMDULILLAH
      My Trading Journal ICHIMOKU WITH RSI

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NumanHaider For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-15-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren has a spectacular aura about debren has a spectacular aura about debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      487.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have received my bonus for the month of September 2017 and I must confess that the Admins, Moderators and the powerful sponsor of this great forum - INSTAFOREX. This is very encouraging, I advice everyone to be active in posting very educative and quality posts. Thank you all.
      Attached Images

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debren For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3008.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,154 Times in 481 Posts

Here is the payment for September 2017. I was not quite as active as the previous month so the amount does surprised me. Really love the new ISCA system.

September.PNG
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kammraz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), forexianz (10-17-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My last big payment proof.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (10-17-2017), forexianz (10-17-2017), NikitaBelle (10-18-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch is a jewel in the rough hossamcoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204.82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I haven't been active on October but i will be very active these last days of the month and hopefully along the upcoming months as i enjoy the advantage of this awesome forum

Here's my payment for September.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hossamcoch For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday), NikitaBelle (Yesterday), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (Yesterday)

20. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode has a spectacular aura about GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1110.33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bonus for posting payment proof and weekly guessing contest price from the past times.

Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6