• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53

Thread: [Trend Bruiser] Making 52 Weeks Trading Journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum will become famous soon enough maximum will become famous soon enough maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604.02 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Daily time frame is a very good one in forex and any good strategy can perform wonders in it, with it the forex market price has time to do all the up and down moves before deciding on its final direction, I have not tried this strategy before now I hope it will be a profitable one because that is the reason we are all here, I hope to see more update on it

2. FB
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

balut (Today)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1866.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,230 Posts

Daily time frame is a very good one in forex and any good strategy can perform wonders in it
      Lately, I discovered that the best way to start getting more of a consistent results is through making sure that you starts making use of higher time frames such as four hours and daily charts, because in them you can fully define the direction of the market trends.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (Today), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark is a splendid one to behold sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Daily time frame is a very good one in forex and any good strategy can perform wonders in it, with it the forex market price has time to do all the up and down moves before deciding on its final direction, I have not tried this strategy before now I hope it will be a profitable one because that is the reason we are all here, I hope to see more update on it
      Yes higher time frame like the daily and the 4hrs are the best time frame that doesn't brins much stress, though it's not a easy aswell because we will probably be waiting for the whole day to get our trading result, traders that use daily time frame mostly open their position in the morning or market opening and close in the night

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

balut (Today), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut has much to be proud of balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1677.63 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,360 Times in 499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      2000 posts in a month is a very large one, and i think that we have to be avoiding being stressed by lots of post. But if we look at it also, there are some traders that love doing this, and they are posting meaningful and resourceful posts. If such trader could make as much as that in a months with what he is enjoying doing, i think there is nothing bad in that. This is a second thought on my part though, as we can not say for all traders as long as what they are doing is allowed.
      During that time Moderators are very busy catching bonus hunters or spammers that keep flooding the thread section. I even encounter someone recruiting on a freelance job website to do forum posting here so they can get bonus as much as possible and probably on a multiple account too. But the Admin don't allow this kind of transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir View Post
      Lately, I discovered that the best way to start getting more of a consistent results is through making sure that you starts making use of higher time frames such as four hours and daily charts, because in them you can fully define the direction of the market trends.
      Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      Yes higher time frame like the daily and the 4hrs are the best time frame that doesn't brins much stress, though it's not a easy aswell because we will probably be waiting for the whole day to get our trading result, traders that use daily time frame mostly open their position in the morning or market opening and close in the night
      Weekly time frame is also is also a good option if we want to practice position trading but it takes a different level of discipline and money management to do it. I don't think I can hold myself without trading even a single position in a week.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1919.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,631 Times in 2,073 Posts

market open for people living in europe is 22:00 or 23:00. that's when most brokers open new d1 bars.

i say trading that way is even easier since it is slower. i have an account trading symbiosis strategy on d1, the average trade time is 22 days per position. think about that..
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

10. <a href=""> </a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007 is a splendid one to behold catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, when talking about the best time frames in the market, you would realise that the higher time frame are really the best, the trader only need to do some little analysis with them when the trader has the good trading system to be working with. I am using mainly the 4 hours and the weekly cart together, they are giving a maximum cross-trading analysis that is so superb with my trend trading analysis, and i think that is what is giving me the confidence when i trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53