• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 133 136 137 138
    Results 1,371 to 1,378 of 1378

Thread: [Trend Bruiser] Making 52 Weeks Trading Journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Look at that! AUDJPY is still dropping but I believe that this is only a retracement or profit taking of bulls. The Ichimoku cloud is currently in play and trying to hold the bullish momentum, I think as long as the 82.70 support is intact then there's nothing to worry for bulls. This week and next week has almost no high impact fundamental news for both AUD & JPY so it's all about technical analysis.

i am with you on this bro,my analysis on this pair is still bullish although anything can happen am not perfect. lets take a look at the weekly chart because am seeing a different signal there which will favor the bears,the weekly chart is forming a pin bar but its not closed so its not valid yet.but if it closes with that pin bar then its confirmed that the pair would head downwards but if it doesn't then we are right the bulls will still be in control.
      Last edited by Bobby brown; Yesterday at 02:46 PM.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday)

3. FB
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2211.86 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,258 Times in 890 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
      Hey brother balut, I don't think you should consider this as a retracement because what is happening right now is correlation taking real effect, just check what is happening in gbp jpy, the pair is falling because of gu which means that aud jpy is also replicating that, I will advise that you lock in profit or exit manually for now and wait to buy at the bottom again when it starts to rise, that will pay you more than merely believing that it is a retracement which might not be true.
      I'm afraid that you're right about JPY because it keeps getting stronger and it beats every currency on my charts. Looks like I'm going to cut loss tomorrow if this bearish candle closed below the moving average(red). I still can't believe that my winning trade is now turning into a loser but there's nothing I can do about it since forex is very unpredictable.

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Bobby brown (Yesterday), kammraz (Yesterday), mikehenley (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown is just really nice Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      I'm afraid that you're right about JPY because it keeps getting stronger and it beats every currency on my charts. Looks like I'm going to cut loss tomorrow if this bearish candle closed below the moving average(red). I still can't believe that my winning trade is now turning into a loser but there's nothing I can do about it since forex is very unpredictable.

what ever happens bro its the market you can't beat it and you can't beat yourself up or get emotional for the misfortune. i still have open trades on aud/jpy and its on lock profits, if its continue heading downwards fine.that means the weekly analysis i made here will be valid enough and you will be able to recover back your money if the weekly pin bar closes.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday), simisola (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2371.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,919 Times in 2,635 Posts

I think there is hope for your trade balut because I have seen that if the current move is sustained then this pair should move up and even take out the previous high that was made in the 4hr, it is presently at 83.08 which is a milestone considering how low it fell, so there is no need to give up now, just hang on to that trade until it gives a better confirmation that the downward momentum will persist.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

balut (Yesterday), Bobby brown (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby brown View Post
      what ever happens bro its the market you can't beat it and you can't beat yourself up or get emotional for the misfortune. i still have open trades on aud/jpy and its on lock profits, if its continue heading downwards fine.that means the weekly analysis i made here will be valid enough and you will be able to recover back your money if the weekly pin bar closes.
      That's a great analysis about AUDJPY weekly pin bar. I'm also thinking to wait for next week to see a clearer picture since it only need a few daily candle to breach the Ichimoku resistance. I'm still bull bias so I will hold my buy position until it gets invalidated.

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      I think there is hope for your trade balut because I have seen that if the current move is sustained then this pair should move up and even take out the previous high that was made in the 4hr, it is presently at 83.08 which is a milestone considering how low it fell, so there is no need to give up now, just hang on to that trade until it gives a better confirmation that the downward momentum will persist.
      Looks like the 83.00 area is serving as a good support against bears. I will patiently wait until this consolidation ends and if there's a new buying setup then I'll add another buy position.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Bobby brown (Yesterday), kammraz (Yesterday), Robinmelodic (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic has a spectacular aura about Robinmelodic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good journals, best regards, here I am studying because I am new in the forex world, I will follow your journal to study in forex, very good to be consistent for 52 weeks, I think the hardest is consistent with the technique we use , hopefully I can be consistent like you and get consistent profits

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Robinmelodic for this useful post.

balut (Today), Bobby brown (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon is a glorious beacon of light taifon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Look at that! AUDJPY is still dropping but I believe that this is only a retracement or profit taking of bulls. The Ichimoku cloud is currently in play and trying to hold the bullish momentum, I think as long as the 82.70 support is intact then there's nothing to worry for bulls. This week and next week has almost no high impact fundamental news for both AUD & JPY so it's all about technical analysis.
      audjpy 1h chart
      I think that the pair will be bearish today but could rise up to the resistance level @ 83.50 then drop again
      If this candle is closed down, the price could fall without rise to resistance
      SL FOR SELL TODAY @ 83.70

15. The Following User Says Thank You to taifon For This Useful Post:

balut (Today)

16. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

I'm not sure what will happen to AUDJPY today but even if the daily candle close below moving average(red) then I may switch my bias to weekly since it's still in bull territory. I'm not interested in selling this pair even if there's a bear trend confirmation because it will have a limited downward movement. If things gets worse then I will wait for another bull trend setup that may happen in a couple of months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing a fast sell in GBPJPY and if the JPY strength continue then my TP may hit today or tomorrow. I'm just targeting the previous lower low on March 02, 2018 at 144.97 area. I think this is a reasonable sell setup because everytime the GBPJPY made an engulfing candle, there's a 90% chance that it will extend for a few days.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

mikehenley (Today)

Reply to Thread
    Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 133 136 137 138