• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 414 417 418 419
    Results 4,181 to 4,188 of 4188

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul has much to be proud of paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      883 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,574 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE: $62 out of $1000 bonus

Hi guys this is going to be a brief update of my journal. My $850 bonus account was wiped out yesterday which I was already expected to happen and now I have this dying account too which is $61 out of $1000. It's been a very bad month for me and I'm thinking of resting for awhile because the stress is too much for me. As long as as I still know how to capture an A+ weekly setup then I'll still consider doing swing trade. For a moment I will also focus on diversifying my trades by doing intraday trade.

Honestly, i feel concern but i can not help the situation. Sorry my mate, it is one of those things that happened in this risky market/business. Take rest and organise yourself. Whenever you start avoid anything that cause you this again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

balut (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE: $62 out of $1000 bonus

Hi guys this is going to be a brief update of my journal. My $850 bonus account was wiped out yesterday which I was already expected to happen and now I have this dying account too which is $61 out of $1000. It's been a very bad month for me and I'm thinking of resting for awhile because the stress is too much for me. As long as as I still know how to capture an A+ weekly setup then I'll still consider doing swing trade. For a moment I will also focus on diversifying my trades by doing intraday trade.

bearish trend seems to be taking place on the NZDCAD pair and thatís according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A sell signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.
      NZDCAD bearish trend can continue , now current price at 0.8538 and strong resistent at level 0.8558 in hourly time frame. there is possible chance price will move to up side. then next low price is 0.8488
      I suggest to entry SELL with stoploss at 0.8570 and take profit at 0.8488
      I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmk20 For This Useful Post:

balut (Yesterday)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5538 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,255 Times in 2,481 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

I have no special update on my journal this friday but I have only one objective today. I want to do an intraday trading in NZDUSD and it may happen later during the Frankfurt or London session. I will do a breakout trading style either up or down but I prefer this pair to go down so I hope it will have a bearish setup when that time comes. Today is friday and I'm sure everyone is waiting for our new weekly bonus.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fadilah (Today), ForexGuru5 (Today), FxBD (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,975 Times in 708 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

I have no special update on my journal this friday but I have only one objective today. I want to do an intraday trading in NZDUSD and it may happen later during the Frankfurt or London session. I will do a breakout trading style either up or down but I prefer this pair to go down so I hope it will have a bearish setup when that time comes. Today is friday and I'm sure everyone is waiting for our new weekly bonus.
      The pair in the short and long term seems to be bullish In addition to that, yesterday candle is in the form of pin bar so what I expect to happen today is a slight correction and then the price starts to rise so take this into account because you can benefit more if you hold you trade for a longer time

"quality is not an act it is a habit"

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), FxBD (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5821 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,917 Times in 3,630 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

NZD/USD on Daily chart has moved away from the highest price at 0.6966 and the next highest price is 0.6846 so the price might still have the potential to move downward. Observing on H1 chart, the nearest resistance at 0.6784 then to take sell position needs to see whether the price can penetrate 0.6784 or not. As long as prices are still below Resistance then price movements tend to keep moving downward but if hesitant it's better not to open any position and wait for the next week. Hopefully you find good setup in your trade and happy weekend.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (Today), fadilah (Today), FxBD (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,034 Times in 684 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

NZDUSD change its trend direction and now it moving down and i think it will move more down. This pair forms lots of lower low and lower high that give trader good signal for bearish direction. I agree with you if trader find good trade setup on sell side they can enter with low risk using good money management system. That help trader survive this market and find more trade for trade. Ichimoku indicator and TDI also show downward direction and RSI is overbought level I think selling is very good for this pair.

NZDUSD 4Hr Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

balut (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fadilah (Today), FxBD (Today), kashifrehman (Today), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,213 Times in 1,370 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Good morning brother, I guess you must have a good reason for abandoning every pair for the sluggish NZDusd. But this pair looks bearish in my own opinion, I also think it will fall from that small bullish movement it had yesterday. But it is mostly supported by usd, but usd for now is still complicated. Do you have to be very careful..

Eagerly waiting for the bonus today though haha

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

balut (Today), FxBD (Today), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,025 Times in 1,311 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Look at H4 chart for NZDUSD which is completely giving a selling signal. actually USD index is stable in 96+ and i think the more positiveness seen in USD the more NZDUSD will down and the much possibility to drop it price is high today. as we saw USD is strong most of the pairs is going down like GBPUSD ,EURUSD even NZDUSD. yes i think there is no set up confirmation still for this pair so it's better to wait for a clear move for entry. Yes today we can expect weekly bonus and i also waiting for it because i got margin call so quickly this week and i am fade up with my bad performance. I will think about good trade form now and i will try my best.

Reply to Thread
    Page 419 of 419 FirstFirst ... 414 417 418 419