• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 127 of 343 FirstFirst ... 122 125 126 127 128 129 132 ... LastLast
    Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3425

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,661 Times in 2,165 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Here's my AUDNZD buying positions where I got too greedy because I'm very confident that it will go above 1.0800 area but now I'm too nervous because it's having a 50% chance of going up or down. I had to prematurely closed my other 4 buying positions to avoid large drawdown just in case it become bearish. Fortunately, my 2 previous 0.03 lots buy trades are already locked at breakeven point and my 2 remaining buy positions I'll just let it float and do some averaging later. I had a 0.01 lot buy position that I bought last February 13, 2018 and still floating negatively. The AUD retail sales result turned out to be bad that's why it's having a selling pressure at the moment. Still waiting for another AUD news report in a few minutes regarding annual budget which is release once a year only and this is my only chance to save my buying positions.

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-08-2018), kanyB1 (05-08-2018), MartyFish (05-08-2018), mikehenley (05-08-2018), Oriakhiebillz (05-08-2018), penuelophir (05-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-08-2018), PongsakornFX (05-10-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-08-2018), Soldier (05-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE:

Here's my AUDNZD buying positions where I got too greedy because I'm very confident that it will go above 1.0800 area but now I'm too nervous because it's having a 50% chance of going up or down. I had to prematurely closed my other 4 buying positions to avoid large drawdown just in case it become bearish. Fortunately, my 2 previous 0.03 lots buy trades are already locked at breakeven point and my 2 remaining buy positions I'll just let it float and do some averaging later. I had a 0.01 lot buy position that I bought last February 13, 2018 and still floating negatively. The AUD retail sales result turned out to be bad that's why it's having a selling pressure at the moment. Still waiting for another AUD news report in a few minutes regarding annual budget which is release once a year only and this is my only chance to save my buying positions.

Best of luck for the same currently it seems that audnzd is bearish as per analysis in daily and h4 time frames but as you mentioned that annual audit report is expected today which may affect its position. So let's wait any what happened.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-10-2018), balut (05-08-2018), Oriakhiebillz (05-08-2018), penuelophir (05-09-2018), zahidmehmood (05-09-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,024 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Audnzd has been bulling for more than a week now until the past few days that we have seen a ranging market as price reaches the resistance on 1.0735 region on the daily time frame and it tends to face downward, on a shorter time frame like the 1hr and 4hr we could see that price has been unable to bear pass the support on 1.0675 region which show that we might be heading upwards, although the news release on retail level of sales was lower than the previous one with 6% which made aud to weaken a bit during that period. With the strong support holding on 1.0675 region it seems more like we are heading upwards.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

balut (05-08-2018), penuelophir (05-09-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1 is a splendid one to behold kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151.59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

that is one thing i have also learned no matter how confident i am in the market i would not use a big lot size because other opportunities will still come some other day, i think that's just the best way to avoid some un-supposed loses in the market and again, i think its a good trading act not to place trade on resistance or support lines so that we wont be in a situation of not knowing where exactly the trade will go.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

balut (05-08-2018), penuelophir (05-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,199 Posts

that is one thing i have also learned no matter how confident i am in the market i would not use a big lot size
      Personally, making use of bigger trading lots only leads me into emotional trading which leads to losses in most of the cases, and when you starts making use of high trading lot it makes you start making trading decisions out of stress and most of the times you would lack patience!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-09-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,661 Times in 2,165 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

My AUDNZD buy position looks terrible because the daily candle is resting below the moving average(red) that signifies early bear territory but it could also mean a bear trap for sellers. The price is moving within Ichimoku cloud so it's no wonder why it struggle a lot and it may also waiting for the RBNZ hike rate decision tomorrow. I'm expecting a breakout either upward or downward once the result of NZD high impact news is out tomorrow. Still hoping for a bullish trend and if the daily candle closed above the moving average(red) again or if the 1.0742 resistance is broken then I may add another buy position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another bad encounter with GBP killers and they beat me mercilessly. I lost -159 pips in GBPNZD and -25 pips in GBPJPY, I had to close them because my bull bias in GBPNZD got invalidated and GBPJPY turned indecisive. The worst of all is my GBPAUD sell position because it's winner turned breakeven. It moved +223 pips in favor of me then went back to zero. I think I have enough trades for this week.

13. The following 10 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-09-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-10-2018), bidyut (05-09-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-09-2018), mikehenley (05-09-2018), penuelophir (05-09-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-09-2018), PongsakornFX (05-10-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,796 Times in 3,199 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

My AUDNZD buy position looks terrible because the daily candle is resting below the moving average(red) that signifies early bear territory but it could also mean a bear trap for sellers. The price is moving within Ichimoku cloud so it's no wonder why it struggle a lot and it may also waiting for the RBNZ hike rate decision tomorrow. I'm expecting a breakout either upward or downward once the result of NZD high impact news is out tomorrow. Still hoping for a bullish trend and if the daily candle closed above the moving average(red) again or if the 1.0742 resistance is broken then I may add another buy position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another bad encounter with GBP killers and they beat me mercilessly. I lost -159 pips in GBPNZD and -25 pips in GBPJPY, I had to close them because my bull bias in GBPNZD got invalidated and GBPJPY turned indecisive. The worst of all is my GBPAUD sell position because it's winner turned breakeven. It moved +223 pips in favor of me then went back to zero. I think I have enough trades for this week.

I am really sorry to hear of your losses and you must have known it is part of the trading business and when you do understand this then you should always make sure that you cut the losses when they are still small so that you can bear it, and your winnings would cover them. Keep on doing your best and you would receive the reward of being patience!
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

balut (05-09-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,543 Times in 757 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

Really feeling bad of your loss due to unexpected moves of GBP pairs, but we can only predict in forex and sometimes our predictions goes wrong. But good money management rules may avoid unnecessary huge losses despite of our wrong prediction or unexpected market moves.
      So best of luck for future trading.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to shahidmehmopd for this useful post.

786pk (05-10-2018), balut (05-09-2018), penuelophir (05-09-2018), zahidmehmood (05-09-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahidmehmopd View Post
      Really feeling bad of your loss due to unexpected moves of GBP pairs, but we can only predict in forex and sometimes our predictions goes wrong. But good money management rules may avoid unnecessary huge losses despite of our wrong prediction or unexpected market moves.
      So best of luck for future trading.
      You don't have to let anything affect your mental stability, so that you will not lose more money. That is why it is good that traders are always prepared to the things of the market, the market can disappoint you most times, you have to get ready for that. You will need to make sure that you are trading with the standardization of trading protection as well, you can do this by the use of stop loss and take profits, you will use the stop loss to protect your trading account, and use the take profits to make sure that your reward ratio is accurate.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

balut (05-09-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see that using the moving indicator is a good thing and also large frame like daily will find the success of the signals more than a small time frame
      But I think 10 or 15 deals per month are a large number for long-term trading

This indicator, which i have outlined shows the currency strength is very good

21. The Following User Says Thank You to minokimo For This Useful Post:

balut (05-09-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 127 of 343 FirstFirst ... 122 125 126 127 128 129 132 ... LastLast