• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 130 of 157 FirstFirst ... 125 128 129 130 131 132 135 ... LastLast
    Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1565

Thread: balut's trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy is a jewel in the rough remmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@balut: yes, one needs to wait till the market opens on Monday to actually see a clearer view of the market. that was a good decision you made concerning your last audjpy lost trades. it is always better to surrender when things do not work as expected.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to remmy for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), Bobby brown (05-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), uduak18 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href=""> </a>
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652.50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,540 Times in 782 Posts

I just think you should be careful about this buying since it is clear that you are not completely sure about it going up, there could be opportunities in other pairs that will pose less risk and probably higher returns for your investment, but if you are convinced this is what you want, I guess good luck is the only thing I can say right now, forex means following the rules and your guts.

Thanks  

5. The following 8 users say Thank You to Timon for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), Bobby brown (05-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), simisola (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207.81 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE:

I'm having a second thought if I will buy again the AUDJPY because the cloud resistance has been penetrated by the two previous candles. Recently the AUD is having a bullish momentum due to inevitable retracement. So buying it seems a bit risky but I have no choice since this is the only pair that I see as tradeable. Maybe I can have a clear decision once the market open on monday.

Hmm, this means you are taking buy position for CAD/JPY and AUD/JPY. How about if you also to buy on EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY because seeing the development of EUR and GBP began to improve. JPY seems still defensive with South Korea and North Korea peace agreement so not many policies issued by the Japanese government. Good opportunity to buy on all pairs related to JPY but not so sure with USD/JPY.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

Thanks  

7. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), Bobby brown (05-12-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), penuelophir (05-12-2018), simisola (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Timon (05-12-2018), uduak18 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,108 Times in 2,832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remmy View Post
      @balut: yes, one needs to wait till the market opens on Monday to actually see a clearer view of the market. that was a good decision you made concerning your last audjpy lost trades. it is always better to surrender when things do not work as expected.
      You are correct we cannot be analysing the market on a weekend because whatever we might say now now will never mean anything until the market has started moving properly, we cannot preempt the market sometimes, your analysis might be rendered completely useless because you are not in charge of its movement, the estimated analysis is the best we can offer.

My Trading Journal: ~~~My RSI AND 200 EMA Combo~~~

Thanks  

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), Bobby brown (05-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 512 Posts

TRADE UPDATE:

I'm having a second thought if I will buy again the AUDJPY because the cloud resistance has been penetrated by the two previous candles. Recently the AUD is having a bullish momentum due to inevitable retracement. So buying it seems a bit risky but I have no choice since this is the only pair that I see as tradeable. Maybe I can have a clear decision once the market open on monday.

Why is it the only trade-able pair? AUDUSD had some very nice movement as well and UC too this past week. I didn't like AJ when I looked at it, there seem to be a lot of structure in its way upwards. But entry from the point you highlighted in your chart seems to be decent to give some pips just before reaching that recent resistance @ around 83.70. all I can say is if it makes wonder and hesitate then it's likely not worth trading peace of mind is better than entering a trade you're not sure about in my opinion of course. Good luck to you.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

If not us, then who? If not now, then when?

Thanks  

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), Bobby brown (05-12-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown is a glorious beacon of light Bobby brown's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131.94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADE UPDATE:

maybe this could help you,i got this strategy by simply studying the pattern the chart usually make. if you look at this chart you will see that the formation or pattern the chart is about to make,it has previously made that formation some months ago,i use this strategy on many other currencies and its a perfect one to adopt. so this could be of help to you to clear your doubt and buy the currency and i think your stop should be at 80.80 and your target should be around 87.30, good luck bro.

Thanks  

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Bobby brown for this useful post.

balut (05-13-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2480.23 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,062 Times in 1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Hmm, this means you are taking buy position for CAD/JPY and AUD/JPY. How about if you also to buy on EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY because seeing the development of EUR and GBP began to improve. JPY seems still defensive with South Korea and North Korea peace agreement so not many policies issued by the Japanese government. Good opportunity to buy on all pairs related to JPY but not so sure with USD/JPY.
      Yes, I already have a CADJPY buy position and I'm still waiting for AUDJPY clear signal on monday. EURJPY and GBPJPY are too risky for my taste since I got another sell breakeven at EURJPY and a few pips loss in GBPJPY. Let's hope for another week of weak JPY so we can enjoy some winnings. USDJPY looks overbought to me but its bull trend is still strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      Why is it the only trade-able pair? AUDUSD had some very nice movement as well and UC too this past week. I didn't like AJ when I looked at it, there seem to be a lot of structure in its way upwards. But entry from the point you highlighted in your chart seems to be decent to give some pips just before reaching that recent resistance @ around 83.70. all I can say is if it makes wonder and hesitate then it's likely not worth trading peace of mind is better than entering a trade you're not sure about in my opinion of course. Good luck to you.
      It's only based on my opinion and trading system that I'm seeing the AUDJPY as the only tradeable for the week. I agree that AUDUSD is also bullish but I'm scared of the incoming USD hike rate that can make this pair ranging until June 14, 2018. I'm also planning to sell the USDCAD if I can get a clear bearish confirmation.

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-13-2018), Leonvic90 (05-14-2018), Neriah (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,311 Times in 825 Posts

I see a weekly hammer candle stick pattern on these 3 Australian pairs AJ AC AU which give us a hint that they might be go in the upward direction so i thing if we see a buy opportunity on H4 time frame in these 3 pairs then we should tale it with a proper money management plan trade with care!

Thanks  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018), zahidmehmood (05-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,773 Times in 902 Posts

i see the current weakness of the Japanese yen would make buying audjpy as attractive as buying gbpjpy or eurjpy. traders only need to make sure their long trades are made at the right poin. buying at the top is not good, so do not try to buy at the top.

Thanks  

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), sonibark (05-14-2018)

20. FB
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,426 Times in 2,441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
      You are correct we cannot be analysing the market on a weekend because whatever we might say now now will never mean anything until the market has started moving properly, we cannot preempt the market sometimes, your analysis might be rendered completely useless because you are not in charge of its movement, the estimated analysis is the best we can offer.
      well, i have different opinions about this, actually its good to analyse the market during the market, yes we may probably not be able to act immediately on the analysis until the market opens, but for long term traders i think this time will give them opportunity to see the market and the next possible destination, infact making analysis during the weekend is a big help because we might not be able to do this with ease when the market is open.

Thanks  

22. The following 12 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

balut (05-14-2018), Bobby brown (05-14-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-14-2018), FlyingShark (05-14-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-14-2018), Unregistered (7)

Closed Thread
    Page 130 of 157 FirstFirst ... 125 128 129 130 131 132 135 ... LastLast